• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Revision Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not saying that any of those arguments are legit, Matt, I'm just trying to say what the opposition thinks, so we can have a clear discussion on stuff. I agree with you 100%, I'm just playing devil's advocate to make the DBZ verse as accurate as possible.

Okay, I was just asking.

Then (leaving ToP aside): Frost, Cabba, Magetta, Future Trunks, Pre-style Black, Present Zamasu all are 3-B/A right?

this comes from base vegeta being also 3-B/A, of course.

Here's what the OBD says about U6 Piccolo and Frost:

Multi galaxy level+, possibly higher (he managed to survive and fight for a while against an exhausted/weakened Final Form Frost [it must be noted that Final Form Frost survived some casual attacks from Universe 6 Saga SSJ Goku [Absorbed God Ki] and despite being weakened, he still should be at least Universe 6 Saga Base Saiyan God Goku's level, since, even after his battle with Piccolo, Frost was fully defeated from a casual yet angry punch from Universe 6 Saga SSJ Vegeta's [Absorbed God Ki] that sent him flying and the impact from the punch, was easily cracking a part of Vados' barrier too), universe level+ while using his Makankosappo (after fully charging it, it could destroy Vados' barrier which can tank Champa's attacks)
Please note that Universe level+ in the OBD simply means "Above baseline Universal".

I'm unsure about Frost. Magetta is, tho.

So Present Zamasu is 3-A?

and Also for zeno, can be put his speed to Unknown because he could not follow high speed and does not seem to be a fighter

@Dragon Okay

Even if we're using Zen'ō being unable to see Dyspo to downgrade his speed, he could still easily keep up with SSB Kaioken x 10 Goku vs Hit. If we're keeping those two as MFTL+ (which I'm neutral towards at the moment) then Zen'ō should keep that rating but with different justifications.

Base Goku: 3-A

This and this is all that's really necessary tbh.

Also his vast improvement since the Black arc, since base Black was toying with SSB Vegeta.

Also their punches were going to destroy everything, which would be a High 3-A feat for destroying the afterlife too.

Copied from above. The multiplier for SSJ shouldn't be that massive to go from 3-B to 3-A. Especially if you consider the multipliers we don't use. Base Goku also sparred with Beerus who used some power while being in the Monaka suit.

I love how 2 weeks ago I mentioned jokingly that everyone in the ToP is 3-A and now this is actually the case. Regardless does this mean Dyspo is faster than U6 Saga SSb+KKx10 Goku?

I feel like this Dyspo anti-feat is going to be contradicted with Zen'ō being able to see faster people such as New Form Goku vs Jiren and people from later arcs. But for now this new reasoning is fine.

Super Shenron might also become 2-C via wish granting if Goku really brings back the other universes.

However those are just my predictions of future revisions that will happen. We can get to those when or if they occur.

FTW395 said:
I love how 2 weeks ago I mentioned jokingly that everyone in the ToP is 3-A and now this is actually the case. Regardless does this mean Dyspo is faster than U6 Saga SSb+KKx10 Goku?
Yes, if I'm not mistaken

We did. We can move on to the 3-B / 3-A scaling. It seems everyone agrees with the re-scaling, the only problem is how exactly will things be re-scaled.

Super Saiyan God is Multi-Galaxy level+. When does Goku become 3-A?

We know there is an increase between RoF and BoG, but we don't know how much.

We do know there are several zenkais, and canonically in the past the zenkais have been shown to cause massive power boosts. I think from this we know as a minimum that is when Base Goku becomes 3-A.

Well it was stated he surpassed the level of the SSG after he became a SSJ and absorbing SSG power. I think Old Kai says something about Beerus's energy ball that base Goku dispersed.

Tbh, if they are supposed to had trained in their base during the BoG-RoF timeskip, I think its likely they reached the 3-A level there.

I feel like people seem to miss that amped Dyspo is faster than virtually everyone else, even people like Champa have trouble following his movements.

It's more of a case of Dyspo being fast than Zen-Oh being slow. At least, that's how I see it.

@SD

I was just mentioning that for DodoNova's comment, as I couldn't reply earlier and wanted to give my two cents.

Well, if you do Goku (and maybe Vegeta) I can go through with the others and edit their files. Also does #18 get an update? Or are we seeing her as a 3-B, 4-B, or PIS?

At least Multi-galaxy level+, possibly Universe level (mastered God Ki, has trained his base form with whis. many times stronger than his BoG base).

How does this sound for RoF goku? Then U6 would be plain 3-A?

Okay then. Then I'll wait for Goku's edit. Athough I feel 18 could at least get a buff to 4-B. But I will leave that be.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Well, if you do Goku (and maybe Vegeta) I can go through with the others and edit their files. Also does #18 get an update? Or are we seeing her as a 3-B, 4-B, or PIS?
Ahem, #17 got stronger (3-A) by being a ranger (worst excuse ever, tbh). #18 being 3-B wouldnt be that much of a stretch imo (weaker than 17). Androids simply grow like that.

PaChi2 said:
Ahem, #17 got stronger (3-A) by being a ranger (worst excuse ever, tbh). #18 being 3-B wouldnt be that much of a stretch imo (weaker than 17). Androids simply grow like that.
Excuse me? Ranging the shit out of a park is more than enough training. Universal Minotaurs are crazy. People really downplay it. ovo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back