• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Revision Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
About Krillin in particular, does he scales to 18 since he defeated Majora, who knocked 18 [Dunno if is 3-A because she asked to help 17] on the ground?.

3-A Shin Kikoho is almost guaranteed, my guy, like for real. But, does this mean that U6 are all Universal?

My main question at the moment is, what is low/high end universal? Does low end universal mean you can just barely destroy a universe, or....?

We need time to revise them, also U3 fighters seems to be weakest of the tournament.

Geene's profile is fine. It lists all the reasonings that he has for his rating. I don't think it's a good idea to just remove actual evidence from a page because some people don't like reading a simple two paragraphs more than they're used to for the section. Characters have summaries or Attacks/Techniques sections vastly longer and more in depth but that is never been made an issue.

U6 team minus Botamo.

U9 Team...maybe....

Obuni

Piccolo

Gohan

Brianne and maybe more.

4-B Frieza...maybe?

4-B frieza? That form's only feat is oneshotting the Z fighters who were 4-B at that point. Final form frieza is somewhat inferior to base goku, so i wouldnt put first form frieza at 3-A, maybe 3-B, tho.

The trio managed to briefly beam struggle SSB Vegeta and Goku who are far beyond their base forms, hence 3-A.

Fat and Skinny Buu scales to Basill since it's impossible for him to jump to 4-B to 3-A in a short time.

Basil and Lavender would be 4-B or so, for the reason above. However, I think Frieza would still be 3-A in base, being able to fight against Goku's new base without getting completely stomped would require him to be at least 3-B+ if not just outright 3-A. He can hurt Goku you know.

:p probably shouldn't bring up SS or any other series in a DBS thread. Anyway this seems pretty long. So what's been changed so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back