• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Revision Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Celestial Pegasus said:
Are you serious right now? You are denying a legitimate multiplier like kaioken?
Multipliers in generals were left since the Frieza Saga.

@SD could you shorten it a bit? Is a tremendous wall of text for the explanation of the 3-A rating.

@PaChi well it is supposed to explain all the arcs and how they're 3-A, but maybe we can most of it to a note on the bottom.

@Dark Kaioken was literally stated in story to multiply speed and strength, it's a linear multiplier, this isn't super saiyan or fusions where no multipliers are given in story, and it's only based on multipliers stated in guide books, if we accept this we will have to reject every multiplier from every other series on here, that's ridiculous.

So I edited the Goku Super key with the justifications. You guys can edit them how you want.

As for keys...

BoG | RoF - Zen Exhibition Match | Tournament of Power

Attack Potency
: Universe level (He and Beerus' clash threatened the universe multiple times. Eventually, Goku absorbed the power of SSG, and surpassed it) | Universe level (Attained SSB, which adds godly ki to his Super Saiyan form, similar to how SSG adds godly ki to his base form. He combined kaioken with SSB, which doubles his power, against Fusion Zamasu, Bergamo, and Hit, though he used SSB + KKx10 on the latter, multiplying his power by 10) | Universe level(Stronger than before) <--- The rest gets filled when the arc is over.

@Unite I don't know much about Afterlife being another space-time, but I do know the ROSAT was only planetary in size, making the feat unqualifiable.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Can we finally admit that Gohan is comparable to Super Saiyan Blue Goku?
That should be fine. I mean, if the likes of Cabba are 3-A, he should be.

Well without Kaioken, he would have not been able to fight Vegeta, so the boost is reasonable. [Ginyu also was impressed by Goku increasing his power with it]

As for the replies to the ROSAT, I know it's planetary in size, just wanted to make the connection that two 4-B beings could only make a hole in it, whereas Vegeta destroyed it entirely. :^)

I don't have any problem with Goku being FTL via kaioken, considering he reacted to multiple of Frieza's projectiles (which are apparently faster than his Supernova projectile) at very close ranges.

SS2 Goku ragdolled him just as bad, if not worse tbh.

The first video doesn't work because the channel got terminated. But seeing how we have 3-A base Goku then a lot of people are going to be 3-A now lol.

@Unite

Yeah, but Gohan wasn't going all out in the first match alongside Piccolo. It was the second time they fought that he forced Goku to use SSJB

@Matt

Yeah I'm talking about their actual fight lol. Before that gif, Goku was trashing Gohan, and after Goku punches him in the face and they go toe to toe.

Matthew Schroeder said:
@Unite
Yeah, but Gohan wasn't going all out in the first match alongside Piccolo. It was the second time they fought that he forced Goku to use SSJB
Piccolo scales since he chocked SS2 Gohan, who stated how did he got stronger?. He also managed to hit Ultimate Gohan by a distraction.

That's what I meant. Gohan was only going at 100% at the end, hence the repeated "My full strength!" lines over and over.

Base Goku is super hard to judge because he holds back A LOT to enjoy fights.

3-A Roshi would be an outlier, as would be 3-A any other human. Let's wait for the tournament to continue.

OBD / God Movement also don't accept Universal Roshi.

The whole idea of justifying the PIS of DBZ's speed just a bunch of people debating against DC and more consistent verses cucking down and not calling PIS for what it is, imho. I mean, the Combat Speed/Short Bursts stuff doesn't make much sense tbh. But Gohan should be universal, even making Goku try, so questioning the specifics still results in the same rating.

Should we discuss a composite set of sheets or is that asking for Ragnorak?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back