• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Profiles Post-RoF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a small talk with CrossverseCrisis about the power levels of SSJB Goku, SSJB Vegeta, and Golden Frieza. Here's what I told him.

His Saiyan Beyond God form's power isn't clear as to how powerful it is and so is Vegeta's. All I know is that it's even with a trained Final Form Frieza. Again, SSGSS Goku is another level above regular SSG Goku. To what degree isn't specified. Golden Frieza overpowers SSGSS Goku, but to an even greater degree, and is afraid of Beerus like in the movie. The stamina problem with Golden Frieza is still there. Goku gets lasered by Sorbet like in the movie but is in his base form this time. Again, Vegeta obtained the power of a Super Saiyan God but without the help of friends somehow and ascended to Super Saiyan Blue just like Goku. He still gets killed by the planet destroying blast just like in the movie.

From here, I think Goku is still at least 3-B, Vegeta is also 3-B, and Golden Frieza's probably High 3-B. I can't quantify trained Final Form Frieza and Saiyan Beyond God Goku and Vegeta.

I suppose.Hopefully that passage from the manga where Goku and Vegeta train for 3 years( 3 days; Hyperbolic Time Chamber)isn't omitted in the anime. That should boost their power by a significant margin.

Sayain Beyond Goku and Vegeta should at least be majin buu tier.First form freeza one shotted ssj gohan who should at least be cell tier as he was still above piccolo.Freeza should be 3-A he easily overpowered ssgss goku and ssg was already on the verge of being universal.

Archon Hero said:
Is the SBG form significantly weaker than the SSG form?
No it was stated to be stronger than ssg
.Wait what i meant was ssgss is stonger than ssg as for sbg i am not sure

But it should be weaker at best it would be equal to ssg though being equal to ssg wouldnt make much sense cause with the boost ssgss would give them they would be stronger than beerus unless the multiplier for ssgss isnt as big as the ssg multiplier.

SSG Goku was already High 3-B before they stopped using that term and put him simply as 3-B...and, I think SSGSS Goku should be 3-A by now, so does Vegeta and Frieza.

In Super, Vegeta didn't die iirc.

Also we need to upgrade 1st Form Frieza as Small Star level, if only I could find the calc...but that was in the comments, and there's no comments anymore.

That's what i personally consider said three to be at.

As for the Frieza calc, Alex? Kavpeny and DontTalk will actually be looking into that later when Kavpeny comes here later on. And i have PM'd him on FF.Net about that, btw.

CrossverseCrisis said:
As for the Frieza calc, Alex? Kavpeny and DontTalk will actually be looking into that later when Kavpeny comes here later on. And i have PM'd him on FF.Net about that, btw.
Alright! But, I think Frieza is gonna end being High 5-A because of the revised attack potency.

Actually Gokus new base is stated to be beyond the power he fought Beerus with by Krillin. Now while Krillin can't sense god ki he can sense Goku's MSSJ with god power, so we can say Goku's base form is stronger than his God ki MSSJ form, and that form was almost as strong as SSJG, so logically Goku's new base form should be around SSJG level power. About 4 min in.

http://watchdbzsuper.com/dragon-ball-super-episode-24-subbed/

Further Goku and beerus clash was more impressive than most think, they actually were going to destroy the macrocosm, not just the living universe.

1. In episode 12 of DBS when the elder kai talks about Beerus and Goku's clash destroying the universes, he qualifies this by saying it will destroy "people, planets, gods like us even Beerus and Goku". This implies he is referring to the universe as the macrocosm, not just the living universe since he lumps in himself and other gods like him into what will be destroyed by the clash.

2. Further to support this, the shockwaves are seen in the final clash with Goku and Beerus in episode 13 reaching North kais planet in other world, as he screams and runs around his planet.

3. Also in the kaioshin realm as well in episode 13 we see kaioshin squinting, anticipating his death, and is then surprised that the Universe is still intact, only to be told by the elder kai that the ki they see burst into their dimension is from Goku and Beerus clash, and that the fate of the universe is still being decided, further proving that the ki is already exceeding the bounds of the living universe even while the clash is going on and the kaioshin expect the clash to reach even them as part of Universe 7.

4. Further when referring to the macrocosm they often refer to it as just universe 7, or universe 6 so it is clear to me when they say universe they often if not all the time mean the macrocosm, not just the living universe.

5. Also it would be illogical for the other dimensions to not be destroyed since they are further from the point of origin of the shockwaves, which are supposed to get stronger as they move further, and clearly they are reaching the other dimensions.

6. Finally the elder kai remarks in episode 12 that "it is time to say goodbye" to kibito kai, when Goku and Beerus clash happens, and then gives him a "parting gift" further proving they are referring to the macrocosm being destroyed, not just the living universe.

So based on these 6 things from DBS alone I can conclude Beerus and Goku's clash would have destroyed the entire macrocosm, not just the living universe.

So I think SSJB is easily 3A if base is around SSJG level, maybe even SSJG was.

Alexcar3000 said:
CrossverseCrisis said:
Alright! But, I think Frieza is gonna end being High 5-A because of the revised attack potency.
No problem. Well actually, i found the calc here. That and High 5-A starts at 53.2 ninatons.

SSJRyu1 said:
That sounds like High 3-A or even Low 2-C stuff. This would boost Super Saiyan God Goku to High 3-A, Beerus to Low 2-C, and, by extension, Whis to Low 2-C but that doesn't make sense.

Natse said:
SSJRyu1 said:
That sounds like High 3-A or even Low 2-C stuff. This would boost Super Saiyan God Goku to High 3-A, Beerus to Low 2-C, and, by extension, Whis to Low 2-C but that doesn't make sense.
No he would still be 3-A to be high 3-A he would have to have be able to destroy an infinite amount of universes.

I agree, I think they are that high personally, but people argued it might not destroy the time space and choose to leave him at 3A when I brought it up before, but it is fact they were going to destroy the macrocosm as I outlined above so 3A would be conservative tbh, and since base should be SSJG level now I think making SSJB 3A would be conservative really.

Celestial Pegasus said:
he would have to have be able to destroy an infinite amount of universes.
That's Multiverse level+ stuff. High Universe level power is just having an infinite degree of 3-D power, which is required to destroy the macrocosm of a universe.

@SSJRyu1 It seems a bit ridiculous that goku`s base is equal to or stronger than his ssg form.Ssg made goku go from multi-solar system to multi-galaxy+ so the multiplier is probably in the quadrillions.While beerus did hold back a lot on goku if goku in base is equal to ssg and now with ssb which was stated to be stronger than ssg goku should be far stronger than beerus but he isnt.

I will admit though that the requirements for High 3A are a bit ridiculous( It would have been better to have just set the requirement as needing to destroy a considerable amount of universes say 100+) It seems a bit more sensible to me( Although this is fiction)

The Mysterious Stranger - Delta- said:
It would have been better to have just set the requirement as needing to destroy a considerable amount of universes say 100+
That's Multi-Universe level power or Tier 2-C.

Natse said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
That's Multiverse level+ stuff. High Universe level power is just having an infinite degree of 3-D power, which is required to destroy the macrocosm of a universe.
Nah, High 3-A is having infinite 3-D power or having control over space-time in a below universal scale, basically destroying infinite matter/energy is High 3-A, but if you can affect the entire space-time of a Universe, then it's Low 2-C.

Natse said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
Well no high 3-A is as you said having an infinte amount 3-D power so you could destroy an infinte amount of universes and still would be high 3-A. To be low 2-C you have to be able to destroy the space time continum of one universe.

Celestial Pegasus said:
@SSJRyu1 It seems a bit ridiculous that goku`s base is equal to or stronger than his ssg form.Ssg made goku go from multi-solar system to multi-galaxy+ so the multiplier is probably in the quadrillions.While beerus did hold back a lot on goku if goku in base is equal to ssg and now with ssb which was stated to be stronger than ssg goku should be far stronger than beerus but he isnt.
I agree the boosts are huge, but that's what the anime states, and it confirms he ahs god powers in his body multiple times. As for his SSJB boost I don't think it is as large as the SSJG boost, since Goku already has god powers all it is really doing is applying the MSSJ powers to his god powers, as opposed to reapplying the god powers and MSSJ on top of that. Either way though they make it fairly clear his base is around SSJG level, and his SSJB is much stronger.

So you're saying that SSJRyu1 is saying that SSG Goku is approaching Low 2-C with how he affected the macrocosm of the universe?

Celestial Pegasus said:
Well no high 3-A is as you said having an infinte amount 3-D power so you could destroy an infinte amount of universes and still would be high 3-A. To be low 2-C you have to be able to destroy the space time continum of one universe.
I don't think being High 3-A gives you the power to destroy all the physical matter and energy of a multiverse.

Personally, I think SSGSS Goku and Vegeta are POSSIBLY 3-A because SSG was on the verge of being universal and we know that SSGSS>SSG, but we don't know how much stronger. Also Golden Frieza should be 3-A due to how he handled SSGSS Goku.

@SSJRyu1 It still doesnt make much sense if his base is equal to ssg.The only way would be if the ssb multiplier isnt has large has the ssg multiplier but ssb was stated to be stronger than ssg.Yea the only way it makes sense is if the multiplier isnt as large.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Natse said:
SSJRyu1 said:
No he would still be 3-A to be high 3-A he would have to have be able to destroy an infinite amount of universes.
WTf , that's 2-A not 2-C

We can upgrade Goku to 3A once we know he's close to Beerus in power. So far, even SSB Goku is weaker than Monaka, let alone Beerus. We might know current Goku's full extent of power once the tournament is done.

Also the range from multi galaxy to universe is

1.95x1059to undefined
Even if Goku became 50x stronger than SSG it still wouldn't matter much since 50 is a small number.

Well, Beerus was holding back by a significant amount. The fact that even after Goku and Vegeta trained for 3 days( 3 years; New Hyperbolic Time Chamber) and they still aren't equal to Beerus should indicate that Beerus is more powerful than we originally assumed.

Well, Beerus was holding back by a significant amount. The fact that even after Goku and Vegeta trained for 3 days( 3 years; New Hyperbolic Time Chamber) and they still aren't equal to Beerus should indicate that Beerus is more powerful than we originally assumed.
That makes sense. Maybe Beerus is a High 3-A

Frenchie-123 said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
Natse said:
SSJRyu1 said:
WTf , that's 2-A not 2-C
Even if goku got a quadrillionx stronger he would still be 3-A by our tiering system.To be high 3-A he would have to be able to have an infinite amount of 3-D power in others no matter how powerful he is he will never be low 2-C unless he has the hax to destroy at least one universes space-time continum.To be high 2-A you have to be able to destroy an infinite amount of universe space time continum i think.

3 years is nothing compared to Gods lol, Whis and Vados squabble about 1000 years like joke. And yes, Goku is a pest compared to Beerus. Beerus can turn pre ROSAT SSB Goku into space dust. Champa didn't even notice Goku and Vegeta initially. Gods dont give a crap about Goku and Vegeta. They don't have to since beings like Monaka are weaker to compared to Beerus and co. It's scary really how much stronger they are.

Beerus threatens Goku

final form frieza was doing mediocrely against base goku

base goku = saiyan beyond god after training

and pre training saiyan beyond god is comparable to ssjg

so form 4 frieza can be put as 3-B

also, ssb is basically post training saiyan beyond god going ssj, so thats like ssjg going ssj in a way, i think that shud merit 3-A goku and vegeta

That isnt precisely the point that I was inferring. It should be obvious then from your perspective that Beerus could destroy more than one universe at full-power.@ Faisal
inb4 Whis says that Beerus can destroy a timeline and that's why he karate chops him before he gets serious.

No. It doesn't. At all. Put them at at least 3-B or even high 3-B. The power gap between 3-A and 3-B is massive and judging by how they are still ants to Beerus they clearly haven't crossed that gap. It's a baseless assumption.

Your assuming Beerus at full-power is simply universal. Im quite sure that Goku contributed about half of the energy in the collision attack between himself and Beerus( An attack that would have destroyed the universe had Beerus not nullified it) Considering Goku's powers would have clearly grown by the U6 saga( especially considering he and Vegeta have spent 3 days in the HBTC) It is a rather feasible argument, not necessarily a "baseless" assumption that is apparently being met by criticism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back