• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Profiles Post-RoF

Status
Not open for further replies.
MKJ 6 18 01 said:
So you guys are ignoring the Beerus using 10% of his power against SSj2 Rage Vegeta ? Because theres no way SSj2 Raged Vegeta is > SSG Goku.
that would be a classic case of inconsistency. by no means ssj2 vegeta is literal 10% of beerus. by the looks of it, perhaps not even ssg goku is. Let me show you how large the gap between Beerus and SSG Goku is

Beerus > Monaka > SSB Goku (3 years in ROSAT) > Golden Frieza > SBG Goku (post training in Whis dimension) > SSG Goku

Goku got massive power boost after fighting with Beerus, he's still weaker than Monaka apparently.

@Faisal: That is correct.

@Azathoth: Exactly.

@MKJ 6 18 01: Accepting that statement would lead to invalidating this one, which as I recall, was the reason for upgrading Beerus to 3-A in the first place. Either the 10% thing is false, or the linked statement is. Only thing is, accepting the second statement as false would perhaps make Beerus back to "At least 3-B, probably 3-A".

as of this episode, it was stated thaat if beerus and champa actually fought each other, then both of their universes will be destroyed

Beerus and Whis are 3-A because in episode 28, Vados said their fight would destroy both Universe 6 and 7. Since Whis and Vados are a lot stronger than Beerus and Champa, they should be labeled as "At least 3-A" and Goku, Vegeta, and Frieza should be labeled as "At least 3-B, possibly 3-A"

Please read the description at the Tiering System page. Unless Whis and Vados have literally infinite power they should stay where they are.

Lord Kavpeny said:
@The Everlasting: Perhaps, but then so is this thread, IMO.

@SSJRyu1: Respectfully, we do not use "macroverse", so kindly stop utilizing it, since it is at best a meaningless term. Also, he was not going to destroy the "macroverse", his fight with Champa would likely result in that.

@Alexcar3000: Ah, but there's the distinction. Destroying universes over the course of a fight is very, very different from destroying a universe with a single attack (which is what Attack Potency is based off of).
Fair enough, just used it to simplifyall universe 7 structure, but he was going to destroy out to the kaioshin realm which consists of the universe, other world (big as the universe), and kaishin realm in the Goku battle.

1. In episode 12 of DBS when the elder kai talks about Beerus and Goku's clash destroying the universes, he qualifies this by saying it will destroy "people, planets, gods like us even Beerus and Goku". This implies he is referring to the universe as the macrocosm, not just the living universe since he lumps in himself and other gods like him into what will be destroyed by the clash.

2. Further to support this, the shockwaves are seen in the final clash with Goku and Beerus in episode 13 reaching North kais planet in other world, as he screams and runs around his planet.

3. Also in the kaioshin realm as well in episode 13 we see kaioshin squinting, anticipating his death, and is then surprised that the Universe is still intact, only to be told by the elder kai that the ki they see burst into their dimension is from Goku and Beerus clash, and that the fate of the universe is still being decided, further proving that the ki is already exceeding the bounds of the living universe even while the clash is going on and the kaioshin expect the clash to reach even them as part of Universe 7.

4. Further when referring to the macrocosm they often refer to it as just universe 7, or universe 6 so it is clear to me when they say universe they often if not all the time mean the macrocosm, not just the living universe.

5. Also it would be illogical for the other dimensions to not be destroyed since they are further from the point of origin of the shockwaves, which are supposed to get stronger as they move further, and clearly they are reaching the other dimensions.

6. Finally the elder kai remarks in episode 12 that "it is time to say goodbye" to kibito kai, when Goku and Beerus clash happens, and then gives him a "parting gift" further proving they are referring to the macrocosm being destroyed, not just the living universe.

So based on these 6 things from DBS alone I can conclude Beerus and Goku's clash would have destroyed the entire macrocosm, not just the living universe.

So Beerus and Goku's feat was actually more than double just universal.

I think leaving the Super cast as 3A after they are stated to be able to destroy multiple universes in a battle seems like it's limiting them needlessly. I understand if one universe were being destroyed specifically by matter only like was stated by the early punches from Goku and heavily supressed Beerus via shockwaves, but the current statements have nothing to do with shockwaves, as they are irrelevant now and do not appear anymore, and it does not specify matter only, it says the very universe would be destroyed, not the matter in it would be destroyed, and not just one but both 6 and 7, which are completely separate, and both which consist of multiple dimensions, including the living universe and other world which is as big as the universe, as well as ones like demon realm, time chamber and so on.

Personally I would think that would make them 2C due to the multiple universe sized dimensions in each "universe", but at bare minimum low 2C for Beerus and Champa if they can destroy both separate "universes" when they battle, and there is no statement about it only being matter like before.

And realistically it isn't he first time we have seen the cast distort space or time, in the past Buu and Gotenks have done it on smaller scales by just powering up, Buu even to the point of causing a universal collapse, Whis has rewound time, and even Guldo could stop it using his psychic powers according to the guides (albeit that was a special ability). So they have been manipulating space and time on lower levels for a long time, so realistically I think giving Beerus and Champa at lest Low 2C levels would be accurate, 2C more so.

I mean if any other franchise said that a character would destroy multiple universes you'd make them 2C, limiting DBS due to one statement made about a weaker version of SSJG Goku seems like a bad idea.

With all due respect, you constant relentless attempts to unreasonably upgrade Dragon Ball characters to 2-C or above are starting to turn annoying. I would like to ask you to immediately permanently stop doing so.

Antvasima said:
With all due respect, you constant relentless attempts to unreasonably upgrade Dragon Ball characters to 2-C or above are starting to turn annoying. I would like to ask you to immediately permanently stop doing so.
With all due respect they are not unreasonable, each have a logical argument and I legitimately think they should be at that level, whether you agree with it or not is a different story, and if you don't wish to accept it, or don't wish for me to voice my opinion on it further so be it, but I was under the impression if new info arrived and somebody thought it can be used to change stats they have the right to bring it up. It's not like I make multiple threads on the same feats that were already discussed, when you ask for a feat to stop being discussed I respect your stance and drop that feat whether I agree or not.

Until they display either infinite or higher-dimensional power, I am afraid that it does not make sense for them to be upgraded further. So again, I would appreciate if you stop bothering us about it. Thank you.

@SSJRyu1 Low 2-C is not gonna happen i suggest you drop the subject based on the information we have right now upgrading them to low 2-C would border on the side of wanking.This wikia is a pretty conservative wikia we dont make upgrades without conclusive evidence.It took a long time for dbs characters to even get to 3-A much less to upgrade them to 2-C is just not gonna happen.Until we see feats that specify that they can destroy 4-D space-time continuums we arent gonna upgrade dbs characters to 2-C by doing so we would be making too many assumptions.

Celestial Pegasus said:
@SSJRyu1 Low 2-C is not gonna happen i suggest you drop the subject based on the information we have right now upgrading them to low 2-C would border on the side of wanking.This wikia is a pretty conservative wikia we dont make upgrades without conclusive evidence.It took a long time for dbs characters to even get to 3-A much less to upgrade them to 2-C is just not gonna happen.Until we see feats that specify that they can destroy 4-D space-time continuums we arent gonna upgrade dbs characters to 2-C by doing so we would be making too many assumptions.
I understand your stance, and will consider it for future feats before I bring them up, like I said above, you are welcome to your stance as I am to mine, but we've seen multiple weaker characters warp space and time, even to the point of universal collapse, and it is not specified or implied that only matter would be destroyed here, and it is destroying two completely separate "universes" so imo taking all that into consideration it would constitute them destroying the space time continuum of the 2 "universes" as they have shown the capacity to destroy all the aspects of that, by scaling from weaker characters, and themselves. But that's my stance, and as I said I won't press it on the mods here, just bring it up so they and others are aware of it, I believe that is reasonable.

Canis Latrans2 said:
Is the new feat from the last episode going to be an upgrade you know when Vados said a fight between Beerus and Champa would destroy universe 6 and 7 http://imgur.com/a/jXe6F
I don't think they are going to accept it. The mods seem to want either them to destroy infinite universes or be specifically stated to destroy the space time continuum of a universe before they will upgrade them. I agree they should be 2C but the mods make the changes.

SSJRyu1 said:
I don't think they are going to accept it. The mods seem to want either them to destroy infinite universes or be specifically stated to destroy the space time continuum of a universe before they will upgrade them. I agree they should be 2C but the mods make the changes.
Seeing as how the 12 universes aren't connected to each other in anyway, this should be considered a low 2-C feat. Then again neither Champa or Beerus have infinite power.

Given that Lord Kavpeny did not accept the upgrade to 3-A, and the discussion has now deviated into territory that is against the explicit front page rules, I will now close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back