• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Profiles Post-RoF

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm inclined to agree with Delta. Goku's power should have multiplied to such an extent that universe level attack potency is certainly possible( At least by the U6 arc)

umm guys

goku as ssjg contributed half the energy to a universe busting ball

and beerus isnt merely universal we dont know his upper limit yet

keep in mind 3-A is truely a broad category and includes all finite valus for space

that being said, to be 3-A, ssb needs to be 2 x stronger than ssjg goku

and that seems reasonable considering the training and the addd ssj transformation

Your assuming that there was a power upgrade to 50% but again, where's the proof?

Again the Universe is so vast that mathematically deducing such an upgrade with (1+could be 1 is 2) is highly flawed. Change them to to at least 3-B until we get evidence of their evolution.

The Living Tribunal1 said:
umm guys

keep in mind 3-A is truely a broad category and includes all finite valus for space

and that seems reasonable considering the training and the addd ssj transformation
makes sense, but I fear some backlash if Goku is upgraded. I say we wait until the end of tournament. to shut the haters

Faisal Shourov said:
umm guys

makes sense, but I fear some backlash if Goku is upgraded
there will be backlash by people who cant tolerate anything but their own narrative

some things, no mater how absurd are tue

i mean its common knowledge that even ssjg goku was at the tipping point of high 3-B

training with whis + ssj on top of that makes the 3-A ssgss goku logical

Faisal Shourov said:
makes sense, but I fear some backlash if Goku is upgraded. I say we wait until the end of tournament. to shut the haters
How about this "at least 3-B, likely 3-A".

Whis stated that Goku and Vegeta, after training, and together, could defeat Beerus.

Beerus is at least 2,5 universe's buster.

So ...

SSB Goku = 50% Beerus and SSB Vegeta = 50% Beerus ... ? (At least)

Goku/Vegeta = 1,25 universes. (?)

yes, at least 3-B, likely 3-A will trigger people a little less
i think that sounds good too
You can ask one of the admins to make changes. I don't think anybody will mind the upgrade. Haters wont be jelly either

At least 3-B, possibly 3-A. I hate how I'm being defined as the unreasonable hater for deciding against making such a massive upgrade to a transformation no one knows the limits of, with flimsy excuses of "he got stronger" when you don't have to be 3-A to be stronger than a 3-B.

TheMightyRegulator said:
At least 3-B, possibly 3-A. I hate how I'm being defined as the unreasonable hater for deciding against making such a massive upgrade to a transformation no one knows the limits of, with flimsy excuses of "he got stronger" when you don't have to be 3-A to be stronger than a 3-B.
massive upgrade?

an exchange of 3 punches between him and beerus wud have destroyed a universe

so thats 6 for each if u wanna think simplistically

also, the energy ball accumulated wud have destroyed the universe

and it was caught in a struggle- BECAUSE half of the energy was from bberus and the other half from goku

so tats a half universal feat right there

and after that, goku trained with whis and got a stransformation above ssjg, so, it is only reasonable to think he wud finally be at 3-A (he was already at the upper tip of 3-B)

the "at least 3-B, likely 3-A route just takes that and waters it down a bit- but enough to not cuase troubles

A simple mutiplier is perfectly sensible to use in determining a characters power( Who was borderline universal to begin with) The laws of the observable universe are perfectly adequate to use, however, not all of these policies can be applied in a fictional perspective of our universe. Regardless, the upgrade like LT said isnt necessarily massive.

I'm fine with this either way. Weather we would have upgraded Goku and the others to just 3-A or do it like what Alex suggested works fine in my book.

TheMightyRegulator said:
Nobody's calling you a hater, haters of DBZ will say Goku isn't even 3C coz he didn't bust any galaxy on panel. You look like neutral if anything. Or maybe a conservative fan, I dont know how you identify

I think we need admins other than just CrossverseCrisis to comment on this since he's the one that highlighted this thread in the first place.

i have informed ALL of them

so they will come here and talk at their own chosing and timing

so ofc not all of them re here yet

TheMightyRegulator said:
massive upgrade?

and it was caught in a struggle- BECAUSE half of the energy was from bberus and the other half from goku

and after that, goku trained with whis and got a stransformation above ssjg, so, it is only reasonable to think he wud finally be at 3-A (he was already at the upper tip of 3-B)

the "at least 3-B, likely 3-A route just takes that and waters it down a bit- but enough to not cuase troubles
I've already explained that you can't mathematically quantify something like that, as tier 3-A can't be quantified.

@Fasial Shourouv

That's good because I actually like DB. It's not my favourite but if someone should say small planet level Naruto were to become planet level on receiving an upgrade with no feats to support but him getting stronger, I would reject just as heavily, I assure you.

TheMightyRegulator said:
TheMightyRegulator said:
massive upgrade?

I've already explained that you can't mathematically quantify something like that, as tier 3-A can't be quantified.
@Fasial Shourouv

That's good because I actually like DB. It's not my favourite but if someone should say small planet level Naruto were to become planet level on receiving an upgrade with no feats to support but him getting stronger, I would reject just as heavily, I assure you.
I am making just one assumtpiion here- that the niverse is finite in dbs- it has so be, since thee other realms also exist in the same void

secondly, i am not maiing any calc with energy values

i am keeping it all arbitrary, so there is no problem with that, there wud be problem in one scenario- if the dbu was infinite, which it is NOT

I am making just one assumtpiion here- that the niverse is finite in dbs- it has so be, since thee other realms also exist in the same void

secondly, i am not maiing any calc with energy values

i am keeping it all arbitrary, so there is no problem with that, there wud be problem in one scenario- if the dbu was infinite, which it is NOT
Our Universe being infinite isn't why it's unquantifiable. It's simply because it is so incredibly large making mathematical reasoning useless. Our Universe being infinite is only a possibility.

But that's beside the point, you don't have to be using calcs to be employing mathematical reasoning. You literally said half a universe plus transformation that boosts power to an unknown level=Universal.

No.

DBU being infinite isn't the problem.

I'm sorry but we're going around in circles. If you do insist please provide evidence or, at the very least, a new rationale. (Totally not being edgy or trolling. Just tired of seeing the same responses. I've already addressed everything expressed).

look, first of all the dbu was going to be destroyed by 3 strikes

each strike hd the energy of 2 punches

so it wud need the energy of 6 individual punches to destroy the universe

after that, the was a beam clash which ended up making an energy ball that cud have destroyed the universe

the ball was in a practically equal balance- hence indicating that the energy came half from goku and half from beerus

so at this point we have ssjg goku at 50 percent universal

after this point, the base form called saiyan beyond god was roughly about the same level as ssjg

after this, goku trained and got a new transformation

and we only needed a 2 x power increase to place goku at universal

I wanna see what Azathoth, Dont talk and KKapoios has to say, since they are our calc and dimension expert. Should be fun.

Faisal Shourov said:
I wanna see what Azathoth, Dont talk and KKapoios has to say, since they are our calc and dimension expert. Should be fun.
that isnt relevant in this scenario there is no 4-D vs 3-D debate in this case

Faisal Shourov said:
that isnt relevant in this scenario there is no 4-D vs 3-D debate in this case
thats just me praising them in general

@Living Tribunal

Okay. I'll hold my misgivings if you can provide a scan that says SSGSS Goku's power has been increased to 200% or more than twice that of SSG. Where is the evidence for any of this?.

TheMightyRegulator said:
@Living Tribunal
Okay. I'll hold my misgivings if you can provide a scan that says SSGSS Goku's power has been increased to 200% or more than twice that of SSG. Where is the evidence for any of this?.
You don't think Post ROSAT SSB Goku is 2x strong as SSG Goku?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back