• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Profile Overhaul Part 2

Okay, then it is likely unreliable to add.

I don't know if this is derailing but on the topic of intelligence, all competent db fighters should have "combat genius" in their intelligence section.

I am not sure. Are most of them not relying on speed and power more than skill? "Gifted combatant" should probably be fine though.

I am not sure. Are most of them not relying on speed and power more than skill? "Gifted combatant" should probably be fine though.
By virtue of being able to more skilled than or keeping up with dudes who far supass martial arts masters in terms of skill. Nah the thing about db characters relying purely on stats is a misconception. anything is fine as long as their fighting abilitiy is highlighted in their intelligence.

At this point, most top tier to god tier should have gifted to genius in combat, even Roshi who is not top tier can be considered as gifted

Isn't Roshi more clever in combat than most of the other fighters, who do not have much in the way of combat tactics?

Goku's intelligence section has him rated as a genius in combat which is completely fine, but I don't think we have seen enough from Hit in particular to give him the same rating. Hit's main thing comes down to his hax and improvement, unlike Goku who has time and again used his head to get out of tough scenarios, an example of which is his fight with Hit himself.

Okay, so should we use "Above Average in combat tactics" for the more straightforward fighters, and "Gifted in combat tactics" for the more clever ones? Or would these be exaggerations AKM?

Well it is not like we debate to give Hit a Genius rating like Goku, but his ability to adapt to the situation, for example like lured Dyspo to the stage's edge and then use his phasing to make dyspo flied straight to the void, or used fake muscles motions to lure Dyspo use his speed boost, or when he analyzed and memorised Jiren style and then land a good blow to use Time Cage, if not for Jiren massive power then Hit could win. So i think a gifted strategist is reasonable

Hit is a highly trained Assassin and renowed as "Greatest Assassin in all of Universe 6", but probably only qualify as Gifted. He also definitely has his share of tactical feats outsmarting Dyspo's Super hearing by making his muscles make the sound, but I think "At least Gifted" is fine for Hit.

Also, fine with the proposals for Above Average for generic fighters and Gifted for more clever ones.

Okay, so should we use "Above Average in combat tactics" for the more straightforward fighters, and "Gifted in combat tactics" for the more clever ones? Or would these be exaggerations AKM?
I'm fine with these proposals.

Thank you.

What AKM and Medeus have accepted above can probably be applied.

Thank you.

What AKM and Medeus have accepted above can probably be applied.
Oke, but my computer mainboard hakai'ed itself today, so i nees to wait for 2-3 days later to have a new mainboard to use, i hope you can wait until that, i also want to expand his intelligence description by adding more feats

No problem. It is perfectly understandable. Tell us here when you are done.

Back