• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Profile Overhaul Part 2

Vietthai96

He/Him
It is me again, for another DBS profile overhaul. This is part 2 in the DBS profile overhaul project, directing by myself (alone)

In this part, we will talking about Hit's profile

This is my new vision about Hit's profile. so what need to be done here and why, there is so many reasons. Similar to Goku DBS profiles back before my overhaul thread, the profile is convoluted and bad in many ways, no key, no scan especially the abilities section; thus i fixed this myself.
1. Separate Hit into proper key with Universe 6 Saga key and Universal Survival Saga key. Separate his power and abilities into two proper keys, as he have abilities exclusive to Universal Survival Saga. current profile is bad because it folded all of his abilities and made it like he capable all of them despite the anime show otherwise or not support that idea
2. His second have rating At least 3-A (Universe level), likely higher is because he obviously get stronger like Goku, and he capable of holding himself against Jiren, a likely higher to me is guaranteed.
3. Add scan to his ability so reader can't complain the lack of evidences, make profile look better, and everyone can understand how his hax work, what it is capable of, etc.......
4. Fixing the profile structure, hax description, re-organizing power and abilities to make them look easier to read
5. Some new abilities was added along the way:

6. Some other thing is Pocket Reality Manipulation & Limited Space-Time Manipulation currently is being separated, so i folded them like this cuz they's all the same, make pocket dimension from time. Intangibility & Invisibility was on the current profile, but how it was convey on the profile is very very bad thus i fix them
7. Minor thing, DBS Goku should also have Fear Inducement (Paralyzed Champa) in his Universe 6 Saga key

Well, this is the end, thank you all for participating my revision ;)

Bump, lmao, why every CRTs i made always ended up a graveyard
Always has been
Anyway most of this seem fine
Fear Manipulation is as clear as water, unlike most fiction that only comes from someone stronger while goku and hit literally infinitely weaker than 1% Champa lol

The visuals do not suggest that Goku and Hit can supernaturally control the feeling of feel and instill it in others, nor do any future showings suggest that.
Again, they are not, they just inducing fear on Champa, make him scare, that why it was listed as Fear Inducement, not Manipulation, multiple charater have this because they can induce fear through Aura or bloodlust, or.....well glare hard, the feat is in scan thus people will know how it is, not a NLF fear manipulation, you just too hardwire it as supernatural hax. Goku and Hit just inducing fear, not manipulating one's fear

you just too hardwire it as supernatural hax
It's almost like that's how the power works.
Fear Manipulation, otherwise known as Fear Inducement is the ability in which to inflict a level of "fear" on the target using supernatural means. Depending on the severity of the fear, the user can use this to manipulate the target, incapacitate them or simply drive them insane.
Also...
It should be noted simply terrorizing the opponent either by authority, strength or demeanour only would qualify as Social Influencing

Fear Inducement, not Manipulation, multiple charater have this because they can induce fear through Aura or bloodlust, or.....well glare hard
Lucy (Elfen Lied): Fear Inducement (Instilled fear into Nana after waking up while sick)
Frisk: Fear Manipulation (Made Doggo feel a chill all over his body even though he didn't know who he was fighting or where they were)
Dracule Mihawk: Fear Manipulation (His presence strikes fear into the Humandrils who were unaffected by Zoro's Aura and even mocked him),
Tell that to almost half amount of profile on vsbw that have this hax. Also, i never listed the ability as MANIPULATION, i listed it as INDUCEMENT
Just a few examples

Some profiles have questionable invulnerability Hax on their profiles too, like Alien X

I think Fear Inducement seems kind of generic, and more so it's specifically Champa who's surprised/shocked by how strong and fast both Hit and Goku are. But the rest look fine form a glance.

I think Fear Inducement seems kind of generic, and more so it's specifically Champa who's surprised/shocked by how strong and fast both Hit and Goku are. But the rest look fine form a glance.
He not surprise, if he surprise, he should not being stuttering and heavy sweating like that. And we can visually see that both Goku and Hit direct their glare at Champa, while it is not directly stated, it possibly is bloodlust we commonly saw in fighting verse, Champa reaction also fit with being paralyzed by bloodlust. Also at that time Champa are very angry at Cabba and even start using his power, his aura even flared up, he ready to unleash his wrath on Cabba, but he got a freaking glare from Hit and Goku, so it is a legit feat

No to fear inducement. Everything else is fine from a glance.

What has been accepted here is probably fine to apply now. Tell us here when you are done.

His intelligence sections needs to be fixed. Would "Gifted" be an appropriate ranking for him?

Okay. I would appreciate community input regarding this issue.

Also, Should we add Resistance to Empathic Manipulation to his profile, it seem he also unaffected by Ribrianne's ability

Back