• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super - Jiren and Co. Upgrade via Void Scaling

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have seen in the baseball episode that even a small dose of Beerus and Champa lightly sparring was jeopardizing both universes.
We didn't see that. We just saw some destruction happening on Earth. We never saw them jeopardizing anything on a large scale. Two GoDs sparring lightly does not instantly mean universe is poofed. It's just referring to the outcome that would happen if they were let loose, which is why Angels stopped it.

when they appeared to be considerably more serious compared to the Beerus Vs Champa.
That's totally wrong. You should go back again to rewatch the fight sequences if you think that happened.

But anyway, I guess we are reverting the changes here.

The same thing can be said for the stage.
1)Plots are basically proceeded with something that has no use within main ground of the story, here you have entire thing going over stage. Less credible argument indeed.

2)If you want to proceed regardless than saying wov suffered with plot makes more sense as it has less ground with in this particular story.

3) they weren't going all out.

It’s a supporting point for the conclusion itself of the OP which is in contest again, so it’s worth bringing up at this point.
Op is going with different point not that I disagree with what you are proposing, it'll mess up the thread hope you understand.

We didn't see that. We just saw some destruction happening on Earth. We never saw them jeopardizing anything on a large scale. Two GoDs sparring lightly does not instantly mean universe is poofed. It's just referring to the outcome that would happen if they were let loose, which is why Angels stopped it.
I will note it's been a while, but it was literally stated that Whis or Vados had to interrupt it, and it was predicted that if those final clashes wasn't intercepted; would have destroyed U6 and U7. IIRC that is.

1)Plots are basically proceeded with something that has no use within main ground of the story, here you have entire thing going over stage. Less credible argument indeed.

2)If you want to proceed regardless than saying wov suffered with plot makes more sense as it has less ground with in this particular story.

3) they weren't going all out.
1) Or you could just say everything gets destroyed at once. Like Goku vs Beerus. “Plot” is a term that can mean literally anything at any given point in time since everything done by a story amounts to plot. So just saying plot is meaningless.

2) The grounds it stands on are perfectly stable. It’s a confirmed fact within the series that 2 GOD’s can never fight without annihilating 2 universes. Meanwhile the WoV can withstand up to 4 GOD’s fighting. Therefore it has to have 2C durability. You simply claiming it has less ground within in the story does not establish that it does.

3) They don’t even need to be going all out to perform said 2C feat.

I will note it's been a while, but it was literally stated that Whis or Vados had to interrupt it, and it was predicted that if those final clashes wasn't intercepted; would have destroyed U6 and U7. IIRC that
That's manga. Regardless AKM referring to different scene than what you're thinking.

I will note it's been a while, but it was literally stated that Whis or Vados had to interrupt it, and it was predicted that if those final clashes wasn't intercepted; would have destroyed U6 and U7. IIRC that is.
Yeah the quote is (right before Beerus and Champa were about to punch each other):

Whis: “that’s enough.”
Vados: “Are you trying to destroy the universe.”

1) Or you could just say everything gets destroyed at once. Like Goku vs Beerus. “Plot” is a term that can mean literally anything at any given point in time since everything done by a story amounts to plot. So just saying plot is meaningless.
I didn't bring the plot, you did.

2) The grounds it stands on are perfectly stable. It’s a confirmed fact within the series that 2 GOD’s can never fight without annihilating 2 universes. Meanwhile the WoV can withstand up to 4 GOD’s fighting. Therefore it has to have 2C durability. You simply claiming it has less ground within in the story does not establish that it does
Has been dealt with and not a counter.
3) They don’t even need to be going all out to perform said 2C feat
Doesn't matter

I didn't bring the plot, you did.
No….you were the one who first mentioned plot. I brought it up as a response to you.
Has been dealt with and not a counter.
No it has not. I know because I’m the one who has been arguing about it. And that point has not been dealt with nor has it been countered.
Doesn't matter
Yes it does because it becomes increasingly more of an assumption on your part the lower the threshold is required to go.

and it was predicted that if those final clashes wasn't intercepted
Again, that never happened. If I stop a fight between two kids saying "are you trying to break each other's bones" that doesn't mean their next punch was going to do that. It just means that's an eventuality if they continued to escalate it.

Anyway, if you're fine with reverting the changes, I'd like you to do so.

No….you were the one who first mentioned plot. I brought it up as a response to you.
So you have the stage argument again standing then try debunk it.
No it has not. I know because I’m the one who has been arguing about it. And that point has not been dealt with nor has it been countered.
Has been dealt akm sama and my point above? Try over it
Yes it does because it becomes increasingly more of an assumption on your part the lower the threshold is required to go.
Then try calculating and then address it.

Again, that never happened. If I stop a fight between two kids saying "are you trying to break each other's bones" that doesn't mean their next punch was going to do that. It just means that's an eventuality if they continued to escalate it.

2-C over time is still 2-C. Breaking bones requires joules over time values.

2-C over time =/= the feat is not 2-C yet but it could be if GoDs are left unchecked to exercise their powers. The fight was stopped before anybody unleashed any 2-C energy.

2-C over time =/= the feat is not 2-C yet but it could be if GoDs are left unchecked to exercise their powers. The fight was stopped before anybody unleashed any 2-C energy.
Beerus and Champa were doing it without flexing their strength. They were just yelling at each other.

The gods who were prohibited to fight because it would lead to the destruction of more than one universe were allowed to fight in WOV, to they were allowed to "prove their superiority" and "take things to far" they were allowed to use all sorts of powerful ki attacks whereas when Beerus and champa fought they never in any instance used ki attacks and yet just them trading blows and kicks was putting two universes at risk.

Kamehameha can more than double your strength. Jiren nullified UIO3 Goku’s Kamehameha. Boom. Easy 2-C.

Just asking a question.

The consensus of the scene here seems to be that the 2-C destruction would be from them fighting against each other. Since that’s the case, why is the feat divided and not scaled to both individually anyways, them clashing against each other isn’t their powers combining in any way and creating a new power to divide the feat.

Which would be consistent with the GoDs being able to tank the 2-C shockwaves and destruction of their full power clashes and GoD tier characters tanking the impact of their clashes themselves as their fists don’t get shattered (just look at Goku vs. Jiren), rather than some weird vortex/amalgam that transcends them being inexplicably generated, no?
IMG_3722.png

Last edited:
So you have the stage argument again standing then try debunk it.
I did multiple times. The stage argument is similar to the earth argument. It all just gets destroyed at once.
Has been dealt akm sama and my point above? Try over it
And I have dealt with AKM’s point. I quoted them. My point was never dealt with. So please, try again.
Then try calculating and then address it.
Have you just not read what I posted? Since I did calculate it.

This doesn’t make sense. 3 GOD’s fighting is naturally higher than 2 GOD’s fighting. Even without all 3 GOD’s going all out they’d still be unleashing the equivalent of 2 GOD’s fighting.

The WoV is said to be to withstand 4 GOD’s fighting. So even them using half their power still results in 2C energy being unleashed.

From what I understand as to the vote count:

3 staff members agree with the CRT (maybe 2 but last I heard of Lord Griffion was that he was neutral but leaned towards agreeing)

3 staff members are in disagreement towards the CRT

And one other staff member is neutral in that they are fine with the CRT but if other staff members are in disagreement with this then it may need to be revised.

So the tally count is:

Agree: @KLOL506 @LordTracer @LordGriffin1000 (maybe)

Disagree: @Damage3245 @AKM sama @Maverick_Zero_X

Neutral: @DarkDragonMedeus

There are also generally more agreements than disagreements but the staff approval is required.

Are these all the correct positions you have?

Tbh, I don't want to sound biased or smth, but after reading everything, it is impossible to disagree with it.
So I want my vote to be leaning toward neutral for now. Thanks!

Reactions: Sus
I did multiple times. The stage argument is similar to the earth argument. It all just gets destroyed at once.
Then hope you don't accuse me for using plot first now. Also circular reasoning fallacy as I've dealth with this before. I discredit this argument.
And I have dealt with AKM’s point. I quoted them. My point was never dealt with. So please, try again.
Stage point standing over right above.

Have you just not read what I posted? Since I did calculate it.
Tell me the percentage of power they were using in wov then.

Best of luck

This thread has so much filler I felt.like I was watching Naruto all over again... My god, this was accepted in page 6.

Also, AKM really just regurgitates the same argumentd thrown and answered in page 1 and 2, and everyone agrees with it. But only when it comes from AKM. The bias is unreal, and I'm disappointed in this wiki

Also, AKM really just regurgitates the same argumentd thrown and answered in page 1 and 2, and everyone agrees with it. But only when it comes from AKM. The bias is unreal, and I'm disappointed in this wiki
Funny that is as same arguments over 7 pages brought up and got destroyed within 2 pages.

THAT'S YOUR COUNTER? REALLY BRO?

Oh my god man, I hate it here.

This thread has so much filler I felt.like I was watching Naruto all over again... My god, this was accepted in page 6.

I too am disappointed for slightly different reasons, but yes the staff opinion is worshipped way too much here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back