• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super - Jiren and Co. Upgrade via Void Scaling

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's wrong with it?
"Just because I say two kids sparring are going to break their bones doesn't mean they are going to do that. Thus, Whis and Vados saying they weren't going to destroy the universe doesn't mean they are!!!"

Do I have to spell it out? It's literally the silliest counter I've ever seen, comparing his own ignorance over his hypothetical kid's capabilities and comparing it to two god-like beings that could write an essay about their respective God's powers, and are well aware about the amount of power needed to destroy both Universes.

It's a False Equivalency. AKM is saying, "Whis and Vados are wrong because anyone could be wrong in a similar scenario!", it's just so... I'm sorry to use the word but, this comparison is just dumb.

"Just because I say two kids sparring are going to break their bones doesn't mean they are going to do that. Thus, Whis and Vados saying they weren't going to destroy the universe doesn't mean they are!!!"

Do I have to spell it out? It's literally the silliest counter I've ever seen, comparing his own ignorance over his hypothetical kid's capabilities and comparing it to two god-like beings that could write an essay about their respective God's powers, and are well aware about the amount of power needed to destroy both Universes.

It's a False Equivalency. AKM is saying, "Whis and Vados are wrong because anyone could be wrong in a similar scenario!", it's just so... I'm sorry to use the word but, this comparison is just dumb.
Man you had to wrote an essay at the end?

Actually, nevermind, no, oops. I... misinterpreted the entire thing. I'm a dumbass.

He saying there is no proof that it'll happen within one punch or one clash, not that universe will not destroy but will happen over time.
That's the AKM point.
You are strawmaning his argument.

I don’t agree with AKM’s reasoning (the going all out part) at all, and was especially annoyed by people telling me to drop my own points because AKM made “better” ones like bruh. I just think the justification for 2-C here is wrong due to the AP DC discrepancy and there being no proof that the void itself is even 2-C in size, let alone having a 2-C dura or having any kind of dura to begin with

Let it be it's not anybodies fault nobody is here to read shit from page 6 to page 10
I guess another thread should be made of Authorized users only.

I don’t agree with AKM’s reasoning at all, and was especially annoyed by people telling me to drop my own points because AKM made “better” ones like bruh. I just think the justification for 2-C here is wrong due to the AP DC discrepancy and there being no proof that the void itself is even 2-C in size, let alone having a 2-C dura or having any kind of dura to begin with
We don't care about DC, we as in, literally the entirety of the wiki, so your complaint is literally irrelevant to the thread and the wiki as a whole. They don't have to destroy two timelines or L.2C places to scale to 2-C here.

Then hope you don't accuse me for using plot first now. Also circular reasoning fallacy as I've dealth with this before. I discredit this argument.
What? You were the one who mentioned the words “plot” first. That is an objective fact if reality. What are you talking about. Also you have no addresses the argument. Circular reason fallacy only applies to actually addressing the argument, but you have not. Otherwise I can invoke circular reasoning fallacy since I actually did address the argument.
Stage point standing over right above.
I literally have no idea what this sentence even means.

Tell me the percentage of power they were using in wov then.

Best of luck
I don’t need to give you an exact percentage. Because anything over 65% proves the point. Actually anything above 50% proves the point.

There we go, easy ;)

We don't care about DC, we as in, literally the entirety of the wiki, so your complaint is literally irrelevant to the thread and the wiki as a whole. They don't have to destroy two timelines or L.2C places to scale to 2-C here.
No the wiki most certainly does accept the whole ki control thing and characters not consistently causing destruction on the level of their tier, so just because the gods didn’t shake the void doesn’t mean they can’t. It would only matter if there were evidence that the void required 2-C to shake

Wo! Man you gotta serious hate for DB. Remember the time you opposed infinite zamasu downgrade?
Yes and I regret it thoroughly now
that was back when I was way newer to the wiki but, ever since the discussion rule got placed I’ve began to realize that the upgrade was an L

What? You were the one who mentioned the words “plot” first. That is an objective fact if reality. What are you talking about. Also you have no addresses the argument. Circular reason fallacy only applies to actually addressing the argument, but you have not. Otherwise I can invoke circular reasoning fallacy since I actually did address the argument
Lmao. This essay? Plot has been here used since very start to say that earth withstand and so the stage. I just told what that thing is called. It's not about word but idea behind it itself. Regardless go here debunk the stage thing without using plot stuff, no one will use it go ahead.
I literally have no idea what this sentence even means.
Go over the stage boi
I don’t need to give you an exact percentage. Because anything over 65% proves the point. Actually anything above 50% proves the point.
Then prove it was over 65% lmao.

The stage isn’t an argument for the GoDs holding back thoughas I stated earlier in the thread, before KLOL warned me.

The stage most likely had its durability compromised by the continuous assault of every character, GoDs included, making it so the reason anyone is breaking portions of the arena is because it had grown weaker.

Lmao. This essay? Plot has been here used since very start to say that earth withstand and so the stage. I just told what that thing is called. It's not about word but idea behind it itself. Regardless go here debunk the stage thing without using plot stuff, no one will use it go ahead.
I did multiple times. The same reasoning can apply to why the earth didn’t blow up when Beerus and Goku fought. Everything just gets destroyed at once. Instead of pieces at a time.
Go over the stage boi
And now here’s a circular reasoning fallacy ;)
Then prove it was over 65% lmao.
Sure, GOD’s can’t control their power to stop themselves from unleashing their power when fighting each other. They “took things too far” and didn’t need to hold back.

Can you prove GOD’s can control their power to not unleash 2C when they’re fighting each other? Lol.

Says the only one who hasn't had a proper debunk yet. Go ahead and press unwatch if you are gonna continue to be a nuisance and unproductive in this thread. No one is gonna stop you.
Fairly certain I’ve got at least 2 pages of straight up arguing with people over these points so, no, this isn’t even close to the truth

I did multiple times. The same reasoning can apply to why the earth didn’t blow up when Beerus and Goku fought. Everything just gets destroyed at once. Instead of pieces at a time.
Then it's plot that you are using and so will I saying that wov won't get accepted is just a plot as main story revolves for stage not wov.

And now here’s a circular reasoning fallacy ;)
🗿
They “took things too far” and didn’t need to hold back
More power than what is needed for task that's it?
Can you prove GOD’s can control their power to not unleash 2C when they’re fighting each other? Lol.
They can control their ki lmao shown in bog itself. Give me justification that why this needed to be proved first.

And somehow you've made 0 good points. Once again, go ahead and press the unwatch button if you are gonna sit there and cry over the fact no one agrees with you.
I don’t give a shit how many people agree with me, and I especially don’t have any faith in your judgement of what a good point is.

You know what this should be closed this was agreed upon by moderators long time ago and applied.I guess its a little immature of AKM sama to outright open a closed thread for discussion. It would have been better if a downgrade thread was made instead of making this thread cluttered.

I don’t give a shit how many people agree with me, and I especially don’t have any faith in your judgement of what a good point is.
I'm not gonna go back and forth with you and clutter the thread with a discussion that shouldn't need to happen. I've gave you 2 pretty good options. 1. Stop moping. 2. Leave. It's not that hard, go ahead and pick one.

The arguments here are more like "prove that saitama WON'T be able to perform universal feats in future" or else conceed. Bruh 💀💀

Then it's plot that you are using and so will I saying that wov won't get accepted is just a plot as main story revolves for stage not wov.
“Explain how it can be.”

explains how it can be

“Your explanation is just plot.”

literally everything is plot so your point is moot. This is a non argument.
More power than what is needed for task that's it?
Why did you ignore the first half? If then fighting in a universe can never happen because they can’t control themselves from destroying both universes. Why is 3 of them fighting in the WoV somehow able for them to control themselves so suddenly? Also “taking things too far” due to we shows their lack of control.

The GOD’s also said themselves they were showcasing their power specifically to impress and prove their superiority. So why would they hold back?
They can control their ki lmao shown in bog itself. Give me justification that why this needed to be proved first.
If they can control their ki so properly then why are 2 universes destroyed when they fight? In BoG we see them fail to control their ki and was only stopped because Goku figured out how to do it. That’s why this needs to be proven first.

Because it is an established fact within the series that GOD’s can’t control themselves from destroying 2 universes when fighting. Hence the taboo. So ki control is not a viable explanation here.

The arguments here are more like "prove that saitama WON'T be able to perform universal feats in future" or else conceed. Bruh 💀💀
They are a little different. AKM is saying they might not he at full power and when they do go full power that's when it's a problem to the universes. And the counters are well the counters.

Not the same, this is literally just getting characters bumped by 2x of their current rating so that they sit at a tier of a feat that already occurred in the series.

OPM has zero feats on that tier and requires astronomical jumps for them to reach universal.

I don't agree with Ziller's points, but they're a hell of a lot better than what most detractors here are cooking
maxresdefault.jpg

They are a little different. AKM is saying they might not he at full power and when they do go full power that's when it's a problem to the universes.
Arguements so far at the end I am getting.
"Prove that they weren't going full power" when asked to when it's stated or even outright implied.
Or.
"Prove that god's can control ki from unleashing 2c energy" when it's outright shown they can control ki.

You know what this should be closed this was agreed upon by moderators long time ago and applied.I guess its a little immature of AKM sama to outright open a closed thread for discussion. It would have been better if a downgrade thread was made instead of making this thread cluttered.
Seconded... This thread should be closed

Arguements so far at the end I am getting.
"Prove that they weren't going full power" when asked to when it's stated or even outright implied.
Or.
"Prove that god's can control ki from unleashing 2c energy" when it's outright shown they can control ki.
I mean they had no reason to hold back. Matter of fact they had reason not to.
It's never shown they control ki. The only fight we see with a god not in T.O.P. is broken up or against someone who can.

Everything you say, any other person can say towards you. You’re saying nothing substantial, nothing of value, nothing of interest.

You’re just mad. You’re just mad at people disagreeing with you.

I disagree with people here, I disagree with AKM here or Reiner here. I don’t think their points are good here. But who gives a shit. You don’t need to keep going off about how little faith you have here. Or how shit it is here. Or how everybody is wrong.

Like it’s whatever in the end dude.

“Explain how it can be.”
Same reason that earth wasn't destroyed because was plot hole.

“Your explanation is just plot.”
I am literally saying to not even bring plot hole then, fine?
Why did you ignore the first half? If then fighting in a universe can never happen because they can’t control themselves from destroying both universes. Why is 3 of them fighting in the WoV somehow able for them to control themselves so suddenly? Also “taking things too far” due to we shows their lack of control.
Go watch bog to realise that they can control ki but just go reckless/angry sometimes.
If they can control their ki so properly then why are 2 universes destroyed when they fight? In BoG we see them fail to control their ki and was only stopped because Goku figured out how to do it. That’s why this needs to be proven first
I didn't seen them failed to control ki, beerus literally used 70% of his power, if that's not control then what it is? Your argument just proves that they can destroy universe if they fight with atleast 70% bruh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back