• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super - Jiren and Co. Upgrade via Void Scaling

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh yes of course, so you just get to make up rules
it is fiction therefore nothingness is punchable. I too can make up random bullshit because I feel like it. It is fictional so goku can actually become outerversal by ******** his pants and farting, because it's fiction
STOP CHERRY PICKING
you are deciding "this is fiction so this is allowed" but then going back to saying that "there's no way he the DC isn't the same as the AP its physics!!!"
ughhhhhh these ****** db threads man
Again. So desperate to debunk you stop making sense. Yes nothingness can be punched, manipulated etc. Out of the most absurd things in fiction it's a void with no space nor time getting affected that's unusual

oh yes of course, so you just get to make up rules
There are no rules. WoV is at the end of the day a “structure”. And you can destroy “a structure”.
it is fiction therefore nothingness is punchable. I too can make up random bullshit because I feel like it. It is fictional so goku can actually become outerversal by ******** his pants and farting, because it's fiction
Actually, people scale him to outerversal anyway. This hobby is subjective.
STOP CHERRY PICKING
Stop being mad at the random user in a random forum. Drink water and breathe air and come back.
you are deciding "this is fiction so this is allowed" but then going back to saying that "there's no way he the DC isn't the same as the AP its physics!!!"
ughhhhhh these ****** db threads man
I don't know do you mean here.

Preferably, read what AKM says right now.

yes, on a mutiversal scale obv
also you could argue that situations like this are just EE since in a technical sense matter can't be destroyed to begin with, but this is irrelevant to the thread

you still can't just punch something that doesn't exist in any way, unless you have some wacky level of npi or something
So when people destroy space time they're destroying molecules?

Again. So desperate to debunk you stop making sense. Yes nothingness can be punched, manipulated etc. Out of the most absurd things in fiction it's a void with no space nor time getting affected that's unusual
ok go into outer space and start punching around you
I'll be waiting, since apparently you have this ability or something
anyways you're just being a stone wall I'm not gonna do this with you, I'm just praying that nobody else believes this bullshit that "goku can punch nothing, because nothingness is a thing that exists therefore he can punch it"

anyways you're just being a stone wall I'm not gonna do this with you, I'm just praying that nobody else believes this bullshit that "goku can punch nothing, because nothingness is a thing that exists therefore he can punch it"
This is why it's fiction... People punch in outer space, we can't punch in outer space

bro still using irl logic here. Oh naw 💀

You can't claim they were using 100% of their power to test the ring and also say that the damage to the ring does not matter. If they had in fact used their 100% to test the ring, only one GoD would have easily poofed it like Toppo. If the argument to this is that they were using ki control despite it being ridiculous in this situation when they specifically were trying to do the opposite, then that same argument applies to them not shaking WoV
Yea going all out will result in them not doing their assigned task of testing the durability of stage but to Annihilate it entirely which will displease zeno

This is why it's fiction... People punch in outer space, we can't punch in outer space
you can only let fiction do stupid bullshit like this when it's shown to be possible
otherwise, a reasonable person would assume that they shook everything within the void, not the nothingness itself.
Just because breaking bad is fiction doesn't mean walter white can shoot lasers and ignore gravity, just because there's talking animals in the jungle book doesn't mean they also have npi and time manipulation
stop using these stupid, ignorant, out of context, completely obtuse fiction based arguments

Stop clowning. Read this and this to refresh your memory so you stop embarrassing yourself

you can only let fiction do stupid bullshit like this when it's shown to be possible
otherwise, a reasonable person would assume that they shook everything within the void, not the nothingness itself.
Just because breaking bad is fiction doesn't mean walter white can shoot lasers and ignore gravity, just because there's talking animals in the jungle book doesn't mean they also have npi and time manipulation
stop using these stupid, ignorant, out of context, completely obtuse fiction based arguments
Why can't nothingness be shook? If it was stated that it was shaken then why are you against it?

Stop clowning. Read this and this to refresh your memory so you stop embarrassing yourself
IF YOU WANT THEM TO HAVE NPI AND VOID MANIP THEN MAKE A GOD DAMN CRT, WE DON'T ASSUME WE DO PHYSICS BREAKING THINGS WITHOUT HAVING THE ABILITIES TO BEGIN WITH
never have I seen an argument so trash on my entire time being on this website. this is just frustrating to put up with. You'd have known this too had you even read the thing you replied to
ughuuuguhhhhhhhh

Why can't nothingness be shook? If it was stated that it was shaken then why are you against it?
Leave him man, he is using irl logic and applying it in fiction. Let him get a break and eat something.

IF YOU WANT THEM TO HAVE NPI AND VOID MANIP THEN MAKE A GOD DAMN CRT, WE DON'T ASSUME WE DO PHYSICS BREAKING THINGS WITHOUT HAVING THE ABILITIES TO BEGIN WITH
never have I seen an argument so trash on my entire time being on this website. this is just frustrating to put up with. You'd have known this too had you even read the thing you replied to
ughuuuguhhhhhhhh
You better take a break right now. Getting mad over fiction won't solve anything.

when people say the earth shook, they're not talking about the atmosphere and the air, they're talking about the matter in it
when people say "the galaxy shook" they mean the stars and planets, they have never meant the nothingness in between those planets
when people say "the world of void shook" they mean the shit that's inside, not the empty space, which we would default to assuming they cannot interact with

stop. stop. stop. stop it. bad.

@ZillertheBucko just let loose of the empty space point. There are other points to address. Akm sama's latest comment summarises them all.
he's claiming npi without npi being something he has to begin with
I am not going to ignore a goofy ass take that even the wiki doesn't acknowledge
he needs to make a crt before even beginning to argue with me about the empty space thing

ughuuuguhhhhhhhh
Lol that was just to prove to you that nothingness can be touched, punched and manipulated. Even things that are non existent can be punched

when people say the earth shook, they're not talking about the atmosphere and the air, they're talking about the matter in it
when people say "the galaxy shook" they mean the stars and planets, they have never meant the nothingness in between those planets
when people say "the world of void shook" they mean the shit that's inside, not the empty space, which we would default to assuming they cannot interact with

stop. stop. stop. stop it. bad.
The author said the WOV shook. It means it shook, that's all there is to it tbh

Simple fact. Hit used time abilities , implying there was spacetime as both co-exist. Simple case closed.

I am gonna unfollow this shit storm before I get brain damage.

IT CAN BE TOUCHED, IF YOU HAVE THE ABILITY
GOKU DOES NOT HAVE THE ABILITY
STOP
STOP
STOP
STOP
STOP
STOP IT
I wasn't specifically talking about Goku when I said that but "Likely Non-Physical Interaction (Caused a ripple effect on Infinite Zamasu via a Ki blast and blocked intangible ki blasts from Hit)" . This is from Goku's page, go check it out

What if .....Zamasu-Chan knew that this CRTwould fail / be reversed and he only planned to drew out AKM Sama

Zamasu is Aizen confirmed.

The agreeing side said two engaging destroyers don't have ki control. So why would the ring not get completely annihilated if the destruction power was 2-C
As far as earth fights are concerned, they have ki control for it.
My dude listen to me. I’ve gone over this argument time and time again. I’m just gonna be straight up and say the WoV argument is solid. Almost bulletproof against the opposition. It is truly almost getting tiring going over it again and again to establish why it’s simply a better argument. So I’m gonna lay down the fundamental reasons why and you just happen to be the unfortunate victim for this info dumb.

What you said doesn’t make sense because the analogies I presented were instances where ki control was not a viable solution. Goku vs Beerus was literally all about not having proper ki control. And the other example I brought up was literally 2 GOD’s fighting on Earth. You even mention this and acknowledge that both Beerus and Champa were going all out in the baseball episode. They were even stopped because their universes were gonna get destroyed.

If that’s the case why didn’t earth blow up? They were fighting on earth so why didn’t it get annihilated. Ki control is not a viable explanation here. They were stopped cause the universe was about to be destroyed. The reason the earth didn’t blow up is the same reason the stage doesn’t blow up. It’s cause everything simply gets destroyed at once when it’s about the be destroyed.
Yeah, they didn't go full power. This shows despite seeming to go at Full power, they don't. We should not assume they go full power without direct statements
Consider the baseball match Beerus champa looks all bloody and bruised, they can't be hurt lesser than their own AP, them getting bloody is more convincing that they go full power rather than getting no scratch to please omni king.
And Damage is correct, vados used the word inevitably implying the destruction is overtime 2-C . Its ok to scale characters since timeframe isn't required but to scale WoV 2-C is a bit stretch.
No it’s both a much larger leap to assume they’re holding back to any significant degree and goes against the established narrative in the series. I’ll explain.

What you are arguing for is this: “2 GOD’s can fight each other but not give out 2C’s of energy.” This goes against literally everything said and established about 2 GOD’s fighting. It’s taboo for them to do so. So clearly they can’t fight each other without resulting in 2C levels of energy being let out. Because they can’t. It’s a rule they can’t.

You then proceed to make this statement more illogical in the argument by introducing a third GOD into the equation.

And then you proceed to further make this statement even more confused when you factor in that they are in an area in which they do not need to hold back. So they can’t stop themselves from destroying 2 whole universes just from fighting one another. But 3 of them are for some reason holding back enough to not dish out what 2 of them can accomplish involuntarily while fighting in an area where they don’t have to hold back to please someone above them.

This then gets even worse when you factor in that the WoV was said to withstand you to 4 GOD’s fighting one another. One of them simply declined but the fact that 4 GOD’s are said to be able to fight one another in the WoV indisputably proves that it can withstand 2C energy because even them going as little as 50% of their energy while fighting still provides the same energy as 2C output.

kind of TLDR:

To put this into perspective here’s all the assumptions you have to make for your argument to work.

1) The GOD’s are using < 50% of their power while fighting in the WoV despite then being in an area where they don’t need to hold back and were said to have taken it too far even while doing so.
2) 3 GOD’s fighting are somehow able to to control their power enough to not dish out 2C output despite 2 of them fighting being forbidden because they can’t control their power enough to not output 2C energy.
3) GOD’s need 100% of their energy to destroy 2 universes in the first place despite this simply being a result of them fighting.

And this is the fundamental reason why the WoV argument works. Because even giving you all of these assumptions. Saying the GODS need to go all out to destroy 2 universes and even saying they’re holding back when fighting one another. The WoV can withstand at least 3 and up to 4 of them fighting at once so even going as little as half their strength the logic would still apply. Meanwhile if you change literally anything about the assumptions you make. Your argument immediately falls apart.

It’s simply a better position with less assumption.

And please “blood to appear in super” is like trying to find a needle in a haystack. Blood appears in super very minimally, but that doesn’t mean each character isn’t going all out or giving it their all or being damaged by said attacks.

Also also here is the direct quote from Whis and Vados:

Whis: “Two Gods of destruction must never fight one another.”
Vados: “Such a fight would mean the annihilation for both universe 6 and 7.”

I think the words are clear. And the logic still applies.

I don't really see much of the problem, and it's not like two GoDs going all out is what's needed to cause the destruction of 2 respective universes. We have seen in the baseball episode that even a small dose of Beerus and Champa lightly sparring was jeopardizing both universes. And Jiren shaking the WoV when three GoD didn't really have the power do that; when they appeared to be considerably more serious compared to the Beerus Vs Champa.

But if higher up staff, are really in strong distaste, I suppose reversing most upgrades is fine except the Angels should stay a solid 2-C and not just likely. There were some other upgrades planned based on the new movie; where Goku, Vegeta, and Broly all appear to have upcoming Tier 2 upgrades going to their base forms now.

But if higher up staff, are really in strong distaste, I suppose reversing most upgrades is fine except the Angels should stay a solid 2-C and not just likely. There were some other upgrades planned based on the new movie; where Goku, Vegeta, and Broly all appear to have upcoming Tier 2 upgrades going to their base forms now.
This

And yet there was no winner and nobody was even trying to win.
True and false. Yes there was no winner which is likely due to 3 of them being comparable to eachother but saying nobody was trying to win is false as their intent was to please zeno while establishing their superiority over other universes. In other to establish superiority you need to demonstrate strength and this is one of the reasons why they likely weren't holding back.
If they had been serious, you'd expect them to end up like Beerus and Champa.
Beerus and champa both fought prior to that baseball game just swapping hands and they were endangering their universes. Also It's been established that Beerus can easily destroy his universe and with the events that took place in BOG arc proves this.
That's ignoring context. Two GoDs fighting "can" destroy 2 universes. Beerus and Champa both fought and didn't destroy two universes, because they were not fighting at full strength and were stopped before they could. Same happened here. Those 3 GoDs were stopped in between and nothing suggests they were going all out. The assertion that they were using 100% of their strength is a bit ridiculous when there is no direct statement, especially knowing there has been precedent where GoDs specifically never used their 100% or were stopped before they could.
You're are also ignoring context. The reason why the tournament was held in WOV would answer this. Two Gods fighting can destroy two universes so how best to solve that? Let them fight in WOV which is away from the universe and it's empty so there's nothing to destroy. The gods who were prohibited to fight because it would lead to the destruction of more than one universe were allowed to fight in WOV, to they were allowed to "prove their superiority" and "take things to far" they were allowed to use all sorts of powerful ki attacks whereas when Beerus and champa fought they never in any instance used ki attacks and yet just them trading blows and kicks was putting two universes at risk. The 3 gods put in more effort than Beerus and champa's little scuffle because not only did three of them fight head to head to please zeno they were also dishing out powerful ki attacks something that they couldn't do against eachother were they fighting in universe. And despite that it didn't pose any effect to WOV like Goku and jiren individually did.

And yet there was no winner and nobody was even trying to win. Their only job was to test out the stage. Beerus and Champa getting a bit agitated caused them bruises and yet the GoDs after exchanging blows were not even out of breath. One was only dusting his clothes, the other was adjusting his hair. Not a single scratch. If they had been serious, you'd expect them to end up like Beerus and Champa.
None of that means they were holding back to any significant degree whatsoever. They explicitly said that they were using their power to demonstrate superiority
That's ignoring context. Two GoDs fighting "can" destroy 2 universes. Beerus and Champa both fought and didn't destroy two universes, because they were not fighting at full strength and were stopped before they could. Same happened here. Those 3 GoDs were stopped in between and nothing suggests they were going all out. The assertion that they were using 100% of their strength is a bit ridiculous when there is no direct statement, especially knowing there has been precedent where GoDs specifically never used their 100% or were stopped before they could.
No I believe you are missing some contexts here. Because you are asserting that GOD’s of destruction “can” fight without destroying the universe. This goes against literally what was established in the series.

Here is the direct quote:

Whis: “Two GOD’s must never fight with one another.”
Vados: “Such a fight would mean the annihilating for both universe 6 and 7.”

It is an established fact within the series that 2 GOD’s cannot fight without resulting in 2C. So to say that 3 GOD’s fighting can hold themselves back enough to not perform the 2C feat, goes against the series itself.
You can't claim they were using 100% of their power to test the ring and also say that the damage to the ring does not matter. If they had in fact used their 100% to test the ring, only one GoD would have easily poofed it like Toppo. If the argument to this is that they were using ki control despite it being ridiculous in this situation when they specifically were trying to do the opposite, then that same argument applies to them not shaking WoV.
I don’t need to say they were using 100% of their power to test the ring. I can say they were using as little as 65% of their power since that outputs the same levels of energy for the 2C feat. In fact it can go as far as 50% since the WoV was said to be able to withstand 4 GOD’s fighting at once. And the logic still applies.

But to assume they’re holding back and holding back to further and further degrees is simply a larger assumption on your part.

If that’s the case why didn’t earth blow up
Was earth there to be a test for durability? No.
We do know that earth not getting destroyed was plot demand as it'll be mess to proceed further, proceeding further stage was the centre of all attention there and we are saying it's suffered with plot? Why it can't be said for wov itself to be suffered with plot.
Regardless they just did what were said to nothing more. I don't see any reason so far to say they were going all out to test durability but just were having competition within the boundaries of assigned task if goes any further it'll Annihilate the stage and durability will not be tested which will result in zeno getting displeased.
And that's a long post there you have try to keep it short man

I mean the GoDs clearly had their auras flared up which Beerus and Champa never did when they risked the universes and were immediately stopped too.

The UIO>everything shown onscreen up to then scaling seems hammered home up to then, outright describing his power up as a “never before seen torrent of Ki.” How can’t this be taken as a confirmation of UIO>clashing gods, as it describes his outputted Ki as being unprecedented, however clashing GoDs have been acknowledged and shown on more than one occasion.

I mean the GoDs clearly had their auras flared up which Beerus and Champa never did when they risked the universes and were immediately stopped too.

The UIO>everything shown onscreen up to then scaling seems hammered home up to then by, outright describing his power up as a “never before seen torrent of Ki.” How can’t this be taken as a confirmation of UIO>clashing gods, as it describes his outputted Ki as being unprecedented, however clashing GoDs have been acknowledged and shown on more than one occasion.
Because this has nothing to do with op entirely new thing leave it.

Was earth there to be a test for durability? No.
We do know that earth not getting destroyed was plot demand as it'll be mess to proceed further, proceeding further stage was the centre of all attention there and we are saying it's suffered with plot? Why it can't be said for wov itself to be suffered with plot.
Regardless they just did what were said to nothing more. I don't see any reason so far to say they were going all out to test durability but just were having competition within the boundaries of assigned task of goes any further it'll Annihilate the stage and durability will not be tested which will result in zeno getting displeased.
And that's a long post there you have try to keep it short man
Alright to keep it short:

It doesn’t matter if the earth wasn’t being tested for durability because 2 GOD’s fighting don’t care about the earth’s durability at all. They’re dishing out universal levels of energy with no ki control and the earth is just fine. The same thing can be said for the stage. Everything just gets destroyed at once instead of pieces I guess. Or you could say plot too since the plot there was to simply test the durability of the stage, therefore whatever damage the stage sustained was specifically for the purposes of the plot. So the argument goes both ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back