• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Goku Profile Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
The same DBZ Goku that got flicked by Beerus and did nothing until he discovered the god ritual?

What about some of my points? Any agreement or disagreement?

He looks disproportionate and that image has a watermark, but it's just my opinion

It's better than the slimfast version of Jiren we're currently using + Jiren is actually top heavy (though I'll admit his legs are a tad bit slimmer)

Fandom keeps eating my posts, but this looks good to me.

I had no idea what to do with it, especially when Goku only ever gets significantly faster when he enters Ultra Instinct.

Again may i say that Base Goku should be At Least 3-A at the end since he and Frieza (Final Form) fought Jiren

BlackeJan said:
Again may i say that Base Goku should be At Least 3-A at the end since he and Frieza (Final Form) fought Jire
Correct me if i'm wrong, but SSJ Goku's clashes with Beerus ALSO threatened to destroy the Universe, yes? Mostly, cause he gained a bit of a Power boost DUE to the God Power he absorbed?

AntorusTheBurningThrone said:
Correct me if i'm wrong, but SSJ Goku's clashes with Beerus ALSO threatened to destroy the Universe, yes? Mostly, cause he gained a bit of a Power boost DUE to the God Power he absorbed?
I also dont remember that part but it was stated that God Ki Absorbed SSJ Goku was stronger then SSG

So what about the speed? UI Goku would be well into the quadrillions c range scaling from Beerus and Whis. Although I think Whis is pretty lowballed and should be faster than what he is rated as if we go by the BoG feats and apply basic power scaling from there.

@UMR I think you may have been referring to this form that was not been on DBS Son Goku's profile by now: http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Perfected_Super_Saiyan_Blue

This form is called "Perfected Super Saiyan Blue" or "PSSB" for short and it was used somewhere in the Future Trunks Saga so that Son Goku has a better chance against a Fused Zamasu. Like the only way you can easy tell whether he's using this form is when Son Goku only has his blue shirt on just before and during when he transforms into PSSB.

This is a better look of the form whe
Full power super saiyan blue goku by chanmio67-db9jpiw
colorized:

Hopefully you guys did not actually assumed that was regular SSB Goku this entire time throughout the Future Trunks Saga when you gotten to the point after Fused Zamasu appeared and seen Goku transformed into this.

Anime and manga take different route. Anime use SSB-KK while Manga use PSSB. The only way to know that it is PSSB is if the aura is not overflowing like regular SS to SSG. While Toro have good idea, but he make the form terribly hard to regconize, nothing different from SSB to PSSB, and if Goku use SSB without aura on, we don't even know if he use SSB or PSSB, in manga Vegeta tell that PSSB pressuring the body very hard, same like anime first time SSB-KK. Also in manga there is no indicated that Goku and Vegeta mastered the form, they only use it once(Goku vs Fused Zamasu, and Vegeta vs Beerus). Through the entire Future Trunks arc in anime and manga it is regular SSB, manga use PSSB for Goku when Vegito de-fused so he have a chance again Fused Zamasu. In anime both Vegeta and Goku mastered SSB for a long time

@Vietthai96 Yea but didn't it shown this in the Anime though? And that doesn't mean that PSSB can't be added onto his profile either way. SSBKK and PSSB are 2 clearly different things that occurred in 2 different Sagas lol. By only focusing on Goku's physical changes yea, it's much harder but there are other ways to tell like what I kentioned earlier and reading the dialogues very clearly when Goku is using his SSB form at full power/to its limit. Technically yes but that SSBKK is more noticeable than PSSB while for PSSB, the god ki is likely taking a lot of stamina out of Goku's body faster but albeit less risky than using KaioKen since his Ki doesn't disrupt afterwards.

Actually there are instances that confirms Goku mastered SSB when Whis saw it himself the first time in Universe Survival Saga (he already mastered it in Future Trunks Saga though but Whis never saw it for himself in said Saga, so that's why he never mentioned until we get to Universe Survival Saga). "...they only use it once (Goku vs Fused Zamasu and Vegeta vs Beerus)," uh...no. Only Vegeta used PSSB once, Goku used this form against Toppo and Jiren. No, not the entirely of Future Trunks Saga when it reaches so 66, it's PSSB (for Goku specifically. "In anime both Vegeta and Goku mastered SSB for a long time," training for a long time in this form and mastering this form for a long time are 2 different things and regardless, this proves my point further.

Magi Hussie said:
for Goku specifically. "In anime both Vegeta and Goku mastered SSB for a long time," training for a long time in this form and mastering this form for a long time are 2 different things and regardless, this proves my point further.
Again it is your own headcanon, you trying to use manga canon to explain anime canon that anime SSB is not mastered while two of those canons is entirely different. You don't have any proof from anime confirm that anime SSB is not mastered. Well i don't care about if PSSB is add to Goku profile or not.

@Vietthai "Headcanon" Basically everything I just said was directly from the Dragonall Wiki, the same wiki which has provided multiple links of actual evidence & official statments, so just being honest, you can stop denying it now.

"you trying to use manga canon to explain anime canon that anime SSB is not mastered while two of those canons is entirely different."

Both canons have a lot of similarities and yes, there are a few differences but the info. I mentioned, however, are both considered the same for both canon, contrary to what you think. So no, they wouldn't be "entirely" different.

"You don't have any proof from anime confirm that anime SSB is not mastered."

1. You're basically strawmanning what I said earlier at this point.

2. I'm sure that most people like me here can already prove that Goku didn't not fully perfected SSB until the Future Trunks Saga where he used PSSB against Fused Zamasu.

I don't know what's the debate or what is going on, but just feel like I need to note DB wiki tends to be... unreliable.

When did we even go from anime Goku to manga Goku? As far as I'm concerned this post is already done.

@SomebodyData It depends on which section of the DB wiki you search on.

@UMR I'm referring to both collectively and aren't changes that were mentioned earlier by a couple of people here supposed to be applied to the profiles first or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back