• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Episode 62: I'm still on a streak and Goku is likely to get jobbered again

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Goku didn't deflect the ki blast towards the stands, wouldn't the GP form a shield around it anyway? Didn't he do that in an earlier episode?

Jiren attacking the stadium was dumb as hell, Zeno should has erased him on the spot but Plot...

Pretty interesting when Jiren attack U7 Beerus didn't react at all to his attack but Goku easily reacted and blast away his attack, I hope no one says anymore than Beerus hold a candle to UI Goku

Also Blanco Goku > Jiren and Goku is still in

MVP is still alive and next episode is 17 and Frieza vs Jiren and Goku still have an ace in the hole to use "Spirit Bomb again?"

He's above a full power Jiren. Jiren had to break his limits in order to match Goku, who by this point had powered up two more times from beating a Full Power Jiren.

He is barely above FP jiren. Goku has to power up more than one time to edge him out.

@Overhide

I don't think you are listening. That wasn't a Full Power Jiren, that was a Jiren who broke his limits, the author says this at the end of the episode, and Gohan as well as Piccolo say that he powered up due to his childhood trauma.

Stryk3r1337 said:
Damn. What a twist. Well, Goku won for once.
Like he been winning the whole tournament besides the L he took form Jiren at their first fight

Vs Universe 9

Vs Kefla

Vs U2

Vs U3

He won all of those not counting the time when he was beating Toppo and him defeating Gohan\Roshi and Tien

He just happen to mess up the last BIG fights

Frieza eventually showing up (whether it was this episode or the next) was no surprised. Toei thought we'd forget about him, but it was obvious what they were doing. But 17 coming back? That legit surprised me! I really thought he had died! Good move Toei! You managed to pull off a surprising twist!

I'm glad to see 17 again.

Anyway, this episode was ******* awesome! Let's hope the final episode surpasses it in quality so Super can end on a good note.

Fhfhghghg said:
@Overhide

I don't think you are listening. That wasn't a Full Power Jiren, that was a Jiren who broke his limits, the author says this at the end of the episode, and Gohan as well as Piccolo say that he powered up due to his childhood trauma.
And by definition, he was at full power. Just because he broke his limits, doesn't mean you can't call his limit breaking form full power.

UI Crush Jiren at the end after he raged but there isn't much gap cuz Jiren was able to fight back "somewhat" but still got rekt in the end, Jiren is still super impressive

UI Goku > Jiren=> GoDs

Goku is the strongest mortal now and only below the angles "unless the other gods turn out to be super OP"

If we use the games, the angels can clone a being and have that clone be just as strong as the original. So no more Jiren>Angels shit.

Also. You guys notice Grand priests evil grin when he's telling SS the wish?

Zenkaibattery1 said:
If we use the games, the angels can clone a being and have that clone be just as strong as the original. So no more Jiren>Angels shit.

Also. You guys notice Grand priests evil grin when he's telling SS the wish?
The game doesn't have whis clone jiren as strong as the original. He has the strongest one be "the closest to the original", huge difference

Btw. Apperantly jiren was using his full power at the beggining, then he broke his limits. Shouldn't that mean that belmod < FP jiren <<<<<<<<< LB Jiren? That means that MUI goku and jiren can one shot the majority of the gods of destruction, and beat all of them honestly

It's pretty much confirmed at this point that MUI Goku > Jiren > GoDs. So now the son of Bardock and Gine is officially the famed mortal stronger than a GoD. Damn. Bardock must be a proud father.

Yeah Jiren at the end of 129 was indeed at his full power and that was already > Belomd and some of the gods, then he broke his limits and fought UI Goku on equal foot until UI Goku goes full power and defeated him

definitely Goku and Jiren should be above all gods

UI Goku can foddrize Belomd before he evens power up lol

We could hype Jiren to Angel level based on the fact Belmod stated no one could beat him, even when he was straight up looking at Marcarita [ His Angel if i am butchering her name ] the entire time, and she didn't object to it.

Alas... It seem Jiren had to break his limits to hold his own... So i agree he could oneshot the majority of GoD.

Then you remember Future Warrior's fight w/ a Limit Broken Mastered Ultra Instinct that is Post Tournament of Power... They stalemated after the amp [Busted] .

@Stryk3r1337

In the movies he didn't like that Goku had an average PL for a baby Saiyan, then he saw him defeat Frieza's final form, he was extremely proud at that moment.

Now it's that x infinity..... Proud is a vast understatement.

>When you think you finally you eliminated Goku and then he got saved again, not just that but also 2 more warriors you though you dealt with already are still here to fight

Holy shit Jiren can't catch break

Im conflicted on how to feel about 17 still being alive.

Here's what I thought would happen

Jiren knocks out Goku, tired as ****. everyone freaks their shit in U7, and then right as they realize they haven't been erased we hear a "OOHOHOHOHOHOHO!" and Frieza fires a death beam that then knocks off the battered Jiren off the stage.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
Question: Let's assume Future Warrior is post-DLC pack 6. He successfully unlocks UIO, and later Masters Ultra Instinct.
How strong would he be now ?
Outerverse level ovo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back