• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Episode 62: I'm still on a streak and Goku is likely to get jobbered again

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has nothing to do with Power Levels, which became completely irrelevant by the time the Cell came along.

SSJ2 has shown to be leagues above Grade 1 SSJ. It's stronger than a state, that's stronger than a state, that's stronger than a state that's stronger than Grade 1 SSJ. On top of the way it allowed Gohan to overpower Cell despite MSSJ being fodder to him. There's no way it's only twice as strong as Grade 1.

@everybody: Base power levels increased throughout the cell saga and according to what trunks told Goku this was what really made the difference. The cooler movie which came out at around the same time implies this as well as it shows a base Goku being more than a match for final form cooler. The anime (or was it the manga ?) Shows this outright by regular ssj trunks roflstomping Semi-Perfect Cell.

I also think that Gohan got a bit of a rage boost against cell as well as even before he goes ssj2, Cell notes that his power is rising.

These are my personal multipliers-

G2: 1.33x

G3: 1.66x

FP: 1.5

so he did ran out on his fuel eh...welp its a nutty finale i bet

it was a twitter by someone which i also founded on YT where a guy posted this from the dudes twitter (though i don't have link atm RIP)

@Whis

It's likely that Coola was suppressed like Freeza before him rather than using 50% power. There's no way Goku could be that strong with just learning instant transmission and a bit of training in between.

So Base Goku and Freeza vs Jiren and Jiren does not eliminate Goku or beat MUI.... This seems a LOT BETTER in my opinion

Royalty1702 said:
So, Jiren "Full Power" Vs. Base Goku (Practically Almost Dead) & Frieza (Weakened)?
Jiren will probably be rly weak to, by the preview from epi 129 he was pretty beat up, so probably he will be weak

LordWhis said:
@akm sama:
SSJ2 Goku did beat Yakon.

And SSJ3 Goku did beat Fat Buu.

Just saying.
I was referring to the moment when Goku gets a new form.

ssj2 was achieved off-screen and Yakon is not a major villain.

And ssj3 Goku did not win against Fat Buu, technically.

@akm Sama:

Fair enough, I thought you were referring to when a form was revealed (SSB was unlocked long before rof)

Goku hasn't actually defeated any main enemies outright now that you mention it.

Imma watch the last minutes of previous episode again. Goku's MFTL+ walking towards Jiren was funny lol.

TheHadouCyberspaceWitch said:
For all of the people seeing the pictures and saying Goku isn't getting knocked off, keep in mind it isn't 130 that he's getting pwned, but 131.
The image where we see him and Frieza is from 131.

TheHadouCyberspaceWitch said:
Oh? Well, considering it says that Goku wanted to continue the fight with Jiren, maybe he jumped back on.
I highly doubt that it would be allowed, though you never know with Zeno's "rule of cool"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back