• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread LXX

Status
Not open for further replies.
3-B Super manga Goku vs 3-B SSJ4 Gogeta

Which is higher?

The new goat villain might be the previous GoD of universe 7 and maybe fat kai was his connected supreme kai or he may just be a demon who can only be beaten/sealed by fat kai

Raditz > Farmer's shotgun = Blaster that gets cancelled by bullet > Base Vegeta

BlackeJan said:
Where is this DBS manga going....
Towards knowledge, truth and enlightenment.

Believe it or not, I knew that was always the truth. Raditz is not Goku's older brother for nothing.

BlackeJan said:
AKM sama said:
Raditz > Farmer's shotgun = Blaster that gets cancelled by bullet > Base Vegeta
Where is this DBS manga going....
To be fair, the guy clearly shot to destroy the bullet on purpose, it's not like he was trying to shoot Mr Satan

Yeah, it's a different and unique design compared to the rest of the cast. Just hoping that GOAT has some quality hax.

Seeing as he obviously resembles a demon (I mean...goat? sealed by divine god? pretty blatant) and that it was stated angels can't revive those killed by demons (in the manga). It makes me wonder if the revival limitation will extend to the Dragon Balls and if somebody is going to die in this arc. It would be nice to have a death with actual weight for the first time in this series in decades. It would likely extend into another plot, or even an arc, where the Super Dragon Balls have to be collected to bring the victim back.

By the way, Base BoGT Goku also has a feat where he shakes the entirety of the afterlife by powering up against Cell and Freeza. Except he does it way more casually than SSJ3 M12 Goku (which is to be expected since Base BoGT Goku is stronger than Kid Boo)

Kepekley23 said:
By the way, Base BoGT Goku also has a feat where he shakes the entirety of the afterlife by powering up against Cell and Freeza. Except he does it way more casually than SSJ3 M12 Goku.
Well iirc GT is like 20 years later & Goku trains nonstop Uub so yeah he would get stronger and it's funny cause he does it as a child

Yeah, I wasn't contesting the feat. I'm just saying that a Kid Boo++ level foe can casually repeat what M12 Goku did versus Janemba, showing it's not an outlier.

It'd also solidify 3-C Beginning of GT since they are there via purely scaling.

@Kep This is going to be interesting... For sure. Can I make a thread where we talk about the revision and who scales .... Or are you planning on making it soon ? Not trying to rush, but I do want to see how people think about it... And it's far easier to do that in a thread than a Blog... No offense.

Kepekley23 said:
Yeah, I wasn't contesting the feat. I'm just saying that a Kid Boo++ level foe can casually repeat what M12 Goku did versus Janemba, showing it's not an outlier.
It'd also solidify 3-C Beginning of GT since they are there via purely scaling.
@Kep, the final value of your calc should be 767.5 ZettaFoe.

I have no problem with a much stronger GT Goku performing the feat. The only problem I see with this one is that it's too much higher than Kid Buu's feat.

It was already 767.5 ZettaFoe, Kep just didn't see it properly and made it 762 ZettaFoe.

> I have no problem with a much stronger GT Goku performing the feat. The only problem I see with this one is that it's too much higher than Kid Buu's feat.

So what? Kid Boo was nowhere near full strength in that feat. Kid Boo is unpredictable and does whatever he wants. He absorbed South Kai...because he felt like it, despite the fact he could've ended that battle with a single blow. Same with Dai Kaioshin. It's the whole reason why he's the most dangerous Boo.. He never does anything seriously. His ki signal is abnormal and stated to be "like a lie" for this exact reason.

He can go from serious to restrained within a split second, or destroy either planets or stars the way he sees fit without adjusting his power.

Using that feat as indicative of an "outlier" is dishonest. If anything a restrained and playful Kid Boo creating blasts that covered large portions of galaxies just reinforces the scale of Boo Saga.

I already knew the counter argument to my problem will be "Well, Kid Buu didn't go all out" and I can see that despite there being no proof of it. I just pointed out a possible question which will surface in the CRT. I personally am neutral here.

Kid Boo holding back is common sense. He does the exact same thing after being revived, blowing up planets left and right before heading to the Afterlife and basically wreaking havoc all while still toying around, as stated by SSJ2 Goku when he fights him. Majin Boo's ki signal being abnormal and a lie is reinforced half a dozen times in the saga alone. Kid Boo never went all out against anyone but Goku.

Using an uber restrained feat from Kid Boo to argue that a serious feat from his rival in power is an outlier is the same as saying King Vegeta destroying a planetary system is an outlier because a casual Vegeta only destroyed Arlia. It makes no sense.

I know, another argument you can use is that he punched Satan without killing him.

DMB 1 said:
I mean, people seem to like using Toei Goku more than Canon DBZ Goku for Vs. Debates.
That's because when you use Canon Goku, the discussion always turn into 'what is canon and what isn't' and 'everything is an outlier'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back