• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread LXX

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is jiren stronger than Broly or not? People seem to think Broly is the stronger one here, but I'm pretty sure Limit breaker Jiren would still mop the floor with him.

Nah Broly is stronger, several statements have been made that Broly is the strongest enemy they've faced thus far

FTW395 said:
So is jiren stronger than Broly or not? People seem to think Broly is the stronger one here, but I'm pretty sure Limit breaker Jiren would still mop the floor with him.
Broly stronger.

Seems like characters such as SSBE Vegeta and GoD Toppo are among the lower ranks of GoD tier and characters such as Beerus, Jiren, UI Goku and Broly are among the higher ranks of GoD tier. The difference between low-GoD tier and high-GoD tier might be a big one.

Lmao that second comment, currently I see MUI as the pinnacle of power so in my eyes LB Jiren and MUI Goku are still superior to both SSB Gogeta and LSSJ Broly.

FTW395 said:
Lmao that second comment, currently I see MUI as the pinnacle of power so in my eyes LB Jiren and MUI Goku are still superior to both SSB Gogeta and LSSJ Broly.
It's not MAXIMUM so no.

After 4 movies and a 4-D experience, Chadly still remains unbeaten by a single warrior. Everytime they had to combine their powers against him.

And Gogeta still remains the only fusion who gets the job done.

Just clicked to me guys but Base Goku was able to make a Restraint SSJ Broly bleed and in spirit he punched the crap out of Powered Up Bojack and hurt him

better images for ultra instinct sign and ultra instinct

their current pictures are not in line with the anime, like ultra instinct sign never appeared shirtless and does not have light blue aura....and ultra instinct does not appear like that in the anime

these pictures are the closest good ones to the anime that i found

Ffdf7b0f30d0ee96fb738aad8d437daf
Goku UI (Artwork temporaire)

HrishikeshM said:
better images for ultra instinct sign and ultra instinct

their current pictures are not in line with the anime, like ultra instinct sign never appeared shirtless and does not have light blue aura....and ultra instinct does not appear like that in the anime

these pictures are the closest good ones to the anime that i found
Nice. Make a CRT

Toyo the boyo realized he can't match the chadness of the movie.

https://twitter.com/RosauraGerissen/status/1064338840121475072

lmao did you guys forget that Jaco was a casual planetary buster when Goku was a baby? Obviously he scales up to Low 2-C with all of his training and work since then. I for one am ready to welcome our Galactic Overlords.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back