• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread LXX

Status
Not open for further replies.
So people are saying Broly is weaker than Zamasu now? The downplay is real in this one Ó▓á_Ó▓á

Zamasu Chan said:
Why the tier 2 jokes? I thought it was tier 3.
That galactic patrolman is far from full power

Zamasu Chan said:
I hope the DBS manga becomes good again.
i am excited to see the fat supreme kai again....also excited to find out what will happen to buu when they take the fat kai out.....he wont revert to kid buu because the evil inside of him is already wiped out

He might turn into Skinny Buu agai

There's a massive post on reddit that details the movie. According to the text, Broly and Gogeta's fighting causes reality to 'shatter' like glass which puts them in an alternate reality. Broly goes FP and Gogeta goes SSB...they they shatter apart several more dimensions before ending up back in the main reality.

https://www.reddit.com/r/dbz/wiki/broly-summary

CryoTheMayo said:
There's a massive post on reddit that details the movie. According to the text, Broly and Gogeta's fighting causes reality to 'shatter' like glass which puts them in an alternate reality. Broly goes FP and Gogeta goes SSB...they they shatter apart several more dimensions before ending up back in the main reality.

https://www.reddit.com/r/dbz/wiki/broly-summary
So uh...that's impressive for a number of reasons. I can't downplay that even if I tried.

What really concerns me about those 2-C feats are not their legitimacy, but how would they fit into the cosmology of the show:

What even are those dimensions? Where are they compared to the 12 universes? How do they not destroy the main universe to travel to them? Do these dimensions have oxygen so that Sayians can live in them? Is Zeno aware of them?

It's like they are putting those things in just for the sake of showing a feat.

Also, by the description, it sounds more like they are simply making holes through the realities and so making a portal/rift/connection between them, not actually destroying them, kinda like back in the Buu Saga and the scream thing

It's kinda lame that LSSJ Broly do nothing aside from getting destroyed by Gogeta, They should have made Broly goes LSSJ and destroy everyone THEN they fuse.

DMB 1 said:
What really concerns me about those 2-C feats are not their legitimacy, but how would they fit into the cosmology of the show:
What even are those dimensions? Where are they compared to the 12 universes? How do they not destroy the main universe to travel to them? Do these dimensions have oxygen so that Sayians can live in them? Is Zeno aware of them?

It's like they are putting those things in just for the sake of showing a feat.

Also, by the description, it sounds more like they are simply making holes through the realities and so making a portal/rift/connection between them, not actually destroying them, kinda like back in the Buu Saga and the scream thing
Dragon Ball always had random dimension within a single univers IIRC (though Black with his 'hatred dimension' was really pushing it), even the demon realm is pretty much a dimension in the middle of the univers where magic replace physics

also it wasn't made for a feat, it was made to look cool and make pretty image with their new stuff

Yeah its possibly Reality warping or Space-Time Manipulation. Honestly them gaining more hax is better than just another AP upgrade imo

Yes, but the Demons Realm is something that is physically located in the universe, and while it's almost never referred to in canon, its existence is a key point in numerous video games.

In this case, just introducing new random unknown dimensions in the movie with no relation to the plot, only to showcase the character's strength feels unnecessary.

ZERO7772 said:
It's kinda lame that LSSJ Broly do nothing aside from getting destroyed by Gogeta, They should have made Broly goes LSSJ and destroy everyone THEN they fuse.
Yeah, kinda defeats the purpose of Broly's form and intimidation factor when all they needed to do is just fuse and stomp him. Also they wrote themselves into a corner because now there is no reason not to use Gogeta in the future i.e for future villains

It was said that originally there was 18 universes [it's unknown if the remaining ones were restored by 17/Lapis wish], so they could be alternate dimensions [where it's possible to breath] separated from the main universes. Opening holes into reality it's Portal Creation [Initially introduced with Gotenks and S.Buu], and if they alter a dimension before breaking one it's reality warping.

I'm just going to wait until they retcon the original universes into being the last remnants of an Infinite multiverse Zeno accidentally destroyed and just kept it like that for some reason

From what I can tell, DB never cared about having alternate dimensions in a single universe. Nor does it care about Saiyans requiring to breathe in them (remember Goku and Trunks went to a literal void to bring back Future Zeno).

The feat itself sounds like it came out of a Superman comic with these dimensions shattering shenanigans, which might turn out to be unquantifiable. We'll wait and see how it happens.

Yeah, kinda defeats the purpose of Broly's form and intimidation factor when all they needed to do is just fuse and stomp him. Also they wrote themselves into a corner because now there is no reason not to use Gogeta in the future i.e for future villains

Gogeta being stronger than Blue forms in just his base was really an overkill, and he doesn't have any drawbacks from what it seems

What is even point of Vegito anymore? lol

Vegito was also stronger than SSB in base form though. Also it's faster to just put on an earring and fuse into Vegito rather than dance and fuse into Gogeta.

It still makes Gogeta better lore wise if he doesn't have the stamina issue.

I am still not sure why they f*cked Vegito over in the Black arc tbh.

Finally more high tier feats for this feat starved versed lol. Ironically this type of fighting is what was expected for the Zamasu Arc before we only got a taste of that towards the end. I can't wait to see how their dimension smashing is portrayed, hopefully it looks like whatever it needs to in order to quality for reality warping/space time manipulation, ect....

I still wanna know how epic the Planet Vegeta explosion was in DBS Broly. That's the only thing people really care about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back