• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread LXX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I wasn't sure about this myself, hence why I came here. Although, I do believe that exploring the anime and possibly profiling characters such as Xeno Vegito and CC Vegito (as he was able to go SSBKK) could be profiled.

I'll wait and see if others agree with you, or voice other opinions, anyway.

Nah, CC Goku won't be allowed. It's just DBS Goku with higher stats. Same for CC Vegito.

PaChi2 said:
What do you think will be the end of the movie:
1) Broly is sealed (lol).

2) Broly is killed.

3) Broly reforms and becomes a good guy.

4) Broly flees.

5) Broly wins.
Either 3 or 4.

At 55 seconds of the trailer, it looks like they are fighting in the sun, you guys probably already commented on this, but it is interesting, possible space breathing, that would help them a lot, just a massive weakness for characters on their power level.

Probably just the lava beneath them after Broly's attacks. Would be cool if they were in the sun though.

Woah! What Merged Zamasu says? He looks badass here!!
He is that more powerful and he has not even gone Corrupted form? Or the weakness of the corrupted form was fixed? Since the Cyborg parts are where he was corrupted...

While Goku cc is leaving prison planet
Goku: impossibale this power is
Zamasu: son goku
Goku cc :impossible you were deleted
Zamasu: Okay, let's start the plan.
Then he did something to Goku
Goku: ahhhhhh
Prison plaent Explosion

SPOILER ALERT!
If you'll be so kind, please use a spoiler tag like this to post anything related to the movie after it comes out this week, so you don't accidently spoil someone.
Well, the movie is going to come out this week and there'll be a lot of spoilers. Obviously there will be some people who don't want to be spoiled, so kindly make an effort to use a spoiler tag so that you don't accidentally spoil the movie for someone else.

I dunno why, that Zamasu reminds me of Ghetsis... I wonder how he feels about having mechanical parts on him and if he has affiliations with time breakers, how is he still ok about having relations to the demons? I supposed a god like him would reject such a thing. Then again, Zamasu is kind of like an apple that went rotten similar to how the makaioshin are born.

0944515918Aa said:
While Goku cc is leaving prison planet
Goku: impossibale this power is
Zamasu: son goku
Goku cc :impossible you were deleted
Zamasu: Okay, let's start the plan.
Then he did something to Goku
Goku: ahhhhhh
Prison plaent Explosio
Thanks for the translation! That means that this Zamasu will appear in the anime after MUI Goku vs Cumber.

In the last thread I said I was gonna make the revision for 17 and Frieza sometime during the weekend. Welp here it is https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2340269

No, Grand Priest doesn't fight. That's game mechanics

The Zeno robot is game mechanic introduced months ago. Basically make Zeno happy and he gives you powers/abilities

Fu resurrects Zamasu from erasure and gives him energy to fight MUI Goku

Ozotto stole the all the Dragon Ball's and wished himself of prison planet

Xeno Goku leaves prison planet leaving behind CC Goku.

Zenkaibattery1 said:
No, Grand Priest doesn't fight. That's game mechanics
The Zeno robot is game mechanic introduced months ago. Basically make Zeno happy and he gives you powers/abilities

Fu resurrects Zamasu from erasure and gives him energy to fight MUI Goku

Ozotto stole the all the Dragon Ball's and wished himself of prison planet

Xeno Goku leaves prison planet leaving behind CC Goku.
Mecha Zamasu seems OP since he did something to MUI Goku. He and Fu must have a plan. I always had the thought that even in DBS in the future, Zamasu could return since Super Dragonballs can "negate" Zeno's erasure...

Nah he has to become Ultimate Ultra Instinct Legendary Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan 4 Evolution Kaioken x100 to even stand a chance ovo

i can not find the anime vegeta page that dark649 made in the dragon ball verse page....somebody should link it so it is easier to find

Man, one of these days I really have to find a render to make Manga Goku's page.

HrishikeshM said:
i can not find the anime vegeta page that dark649 made in the dragon ball verse page....somebody should link it so it is easier to find
Don't think it's officially made yet. Dark has finished working on it. Once it's made, it will be linked to the verse page.

Fu's plan: He got angry that his lab was destroyed, which by effect weakened the chains to the prison planet. The planet (5 planets and one sun) exploded while CC UI Goku, Cumber, Ozotto and the other prisoners minus Trunks and Cooler were on it. It is not known what happened to those who were on the planet but Xeno Goku said CC Goku will survive

Fu lost some of the energy he collected, so in an act of revenge he is going to create a big bang and thus a new universe on top of universe 7, which might possibly destroy it (Fu isn't sure what will happen to universe 7 but he doesn't care)

The next arc is about stopping Fu before he does this. After that it's the fight with Prime Mechikabura, who's trapped Chronoa and presumably is turning her into a demon god, while taking her powers and becoming the supreme kai of time. The teaser for Mechikabura arc has him standing in the middle of space with his presence creating black holes and eating away the universe

Zenkaibattery1 said:
Fu's plan: He got angry that his lab was destroyed, which by effect weakened the chains to the prison planet. The planet (5 planets and one sun) exploded while CC UI Goku, Cumber, Ozotto and the other prisoners minus Trunks and Cooler were on it. It is not known what happened to those who were on the planet but Xeno Goku said CC Goku will survive
Fu lost some of the energy he collected, so in an act of revenge he is going to create a big bang and thus a new universe on top of universe 7, which might possibly destroy it (Fu isn't sure what will happen to universe 7 but he doesn't care)

The next arc is about stopping Fu before he does this. After that it's the fight with Prime Mechikabura, who's trapped Chronoa and presumably is turning her into a demon god, while taking her powers and becoming the supreme kai of time. The teaser for Mechikabura arc has him standing in the middle of space with his presence creating black holes and eating away the universe
  • Crying * still no another multiversal feat for DBH .

Broly > Goku > Jiren > Vegeta >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Beerus

I'ma just leave this here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back