• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread LXX

Status
Not open for further replies.
He most likely wiped out the whole multiverse.

It is implied since Zeno came to the present. He wouldn't leave behind the other 11 universes and GP. Also, if future GP was alive, he'd have gone insane over the sudden disappearance of future Zeno and made an effort to contact him about his whereabouts.

AKM sama said:
It is implied since Zeno came to the present. He wouldn't leave behind the other 11 universes and GP. Also, if future GP was alive, he'd have gone insane over the sudden disappearance of future Zeno and made an effort to contact him about his whereabouts.
And you think Goku thought of all of this.

And that Zeno of all people cares about the universes he left behind.

Tbh Future Daishinkan should have appeared as soon as Zeno went missing, but oh well. Or the moment Beerus died, or when Whis went to sleep or whatever do angels when they lose their GoD.

Or how Goku and Vegeta could travel in time just by grabbing the machine from the outside. By that logic, Cell wouldn't have needed to revert into a cocoon.

Or how Goku and Trunks can breathe without oxygen in a timeless void. or how the time machine can travel to a destroyed timeline in the first place.

"And that Zeno of all people cares about the universes he left behind."

Zeno does care, at least the present one, considering how he planned the ToP.

AKM sama said:

U wot mate.

>If the mortals didnt show selflessness Zeno would erase all the universes.

How is that caring. And that is forgetting about the genocide they did by raising their hands.

Allowing all the universes to live again is caring.

At least it shows he is not a total douche.

PaChi2 said:
AKM sama said:

U wot mate.

>If the mortals didnt show selflessness Zeno would erase all the universes.

How is that caring. And that is forgetting about the genocide they did by raising their hands.
Better mercy kill everything rather than let it be dominated by a bunch of Zamasu, if even the strongest mortals in every univers couldn't show basic decency, i would reset the whole thing too, it would simply show that the current stuff has failed

PaChi2 said:
AKM sama said:
He most likely wiped out the whole multiverse.
Where is it stated that Zeno went full multiverse erasure.
It's not directly stated but Zamasu had already began spreading to other timelines, timelines are harder to go reach than other univers and to spread to other timelines, you probably need to fill the one you are in to begin with and if Zeno hadn't destroyed the whole timeline, Trunks wouldn't have needed a new timeline to live in, he would have just gone to another univers (Whis wouldn't help him creat more time shenanigans if there was an easier answer)

Why wouldn't Zeno erase the entire multiverse? All the mortals were killed by Blamasu, everyone died so there was no point in keeping other universes

Ssr4vegito said:
Why wouldn't Zeno erase the entire multiverse? All the mortals were killed by Blamasu, everyone died so there was no point in keeping other universes
Its stated that Zamasu only attacked U7. Nowehere is stated that he killed everyone from all universes because that'd include this man:

Jiren full power by xzerotony-dc5yh8a2
Jiren the Gray

He killed all the GoDs and Supreme Kais. Don't know where this man's absolute strength was at that time.

Zamasu > Jiren confirmed.

U sure about that? I only remember Zamasu killing all Kais in the manga and not in the anime.

@PaChi2 Supreme Kai's and Hakaishins come in pairs. One of them dying results the other dying as well. Also the Angel stops functioning. I remember Zamasu saying he killed all the Gods & mortals before coming to earth. Which is a plothole because guys like Jiren, Toppo or Broly would murderstomp him

PaChi2 said:
U sure about that? I only remember Zamasu killing all Kais in the manga and not in the anime.
Yes, iirc there was a very short flashback with shadowy figures of Zamasu killing the Kais, as he was telling it to Goku and Vegeta.

JackJoyce said:
@PaChi2 Supreme Kai's and Hakaishins come in pairs. One of them dying results the other dying as well. Also the Angel stops functioning.
I remember Zamasu saying he killed all the Gods & mortals before coming to earth. Which is a plothole because guys like Jiren, Toppo or Broly would murderstomp him
...?

I know that, and I know that Zamasu (goku black) is weak compared to GoDs, that's why I said that I only remembered Zamasu saying he killed all Gods in the manga, because he only murdered the kais and GoDs died as a consecuence of that. But we all know that Black by the time the plot presented him couldnt have killed all mortals in the Multiverse as there are several warriors capable of killing Black when he first arrived U7 (Jiren, Broly, Anilaza, Kale, Hit since Black has zero knowledge on Hit's killing techniques, Toppo, Speed of Light Dyspo, ...)

And I still call shenanigans on Trunks or anyone not going to Namek and reviving everyone killed by the androids and Cell in the future timeline.

If someone could get me the quote of killing all gods in existence, I'd appreciate it.

He said "uchuu". It's another one of those moments where it is translated as singular "universe", when it should have been plural "universes".

We alse see several Kais in the background and there aren't that many in U7 alone.

Plus, Zamasu says right after that they became the absolute power in the sekai (world), which again confirms the context points to "universes".

"Plus, Zamasu says right after that they became the absolute power in the sekai (world), which again confirms the context points to "universes"."

So are we implying Zamasu knows nothing about Zeno, right? Because thats one of the reasons why I assumed he didnt refer to multiverse in the first place.

This becomes even more fishy when we know that he watched the U6 vs U7 tournament.

Of course. If Zamasu had known about Zeno he wouldn't dare do such a thing. Even Infinite Zamasu was smiling the whole time when Goku called Zeno and pointed up at him, implying he didn't know who it was. His expression only changed when Zeno fired his blast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7P4cSiDP0ms&t=90s

Moreover, Zeno also said "sekai (world)" while destroying it.

Zamasu probably did not watch till the end of the match on GodTube.

AKM sama said:
Of course. If Zamasu had known about Zeno he wouldn't dare do such a thing. Even Infinite Zamasu was smiling the whole time when Goku called Zeno, implying he didn't know who it was. His expression only changed when Zeno fired his blast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7P4cSiDP0ms&t=90s

Moreover, Zeno also said "sekai" while destroying it.
Infinite Zamasu's fail to recognize Zeno's threat is a frail argument. That zamasu was nearly mindless.

In the manga Zamasu sh** his pants after seeing Zeno.

And again, we know Zamasu watched the U6 tournament in which Zeno appeared.

Zeno used the word "sekai", so? Still does not prove multiversal destruction. The only implication I can find is that it took him longer to erase than what we saw in the ToP.

You cant prove he busted everything unless you have a direct statement or the feat clearly shows all universes going poof.

When Bulma says that Trunks needs to go to another timeline to live in, she also uses "sekai". The usage of the word "sekai" to mean the whole timeline is quite consistent here.

It's even more blatant in the maga where every time they say another timeline, they use "parallel sekai" like when Whis says that having too many parallel sekai isn't a good thing.

With everything I've said so far, multiversal destruction is the reasonable assumption here than only universal destruction which would make no sense.

Zamasu probably did not watch till the end of the match on GodTube.

Everytime I see "GodTube" it makes me laugh.

Anyway, Im not interested in this discussion, I just wanted to know if I had missed any quote regarding Zeno busting the multiverse, since there is none, I dont care.

Let's agree to disagree and call it a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back