• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread LXX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hit's jap voice was also better imo.

But the best thing was NINGEN

Meanwhile everyone laughs at Yamcha, talks about how important Krillin is and complains about Ten Shin Han, Chaoz is just there sitting on a dark corner, completely forgotten.

It's already linked to Goku's page now.

Dragomer said:
Tarble is apparently mentioned in DBS Broly, does that mean Yo Son Goku is canon again ?
We were just discussing it in another thread, like Broly it's not the same Tarble as that special the only thing that will remain about him is that he is a weak Saiyan.

Guys I think Tarble might actually be Goku...like, think about it bros! They were both weakling saiyans! They are both the younger brothers to surviving saiyans! I think we just cracked the hidden code!

What if Cabba is actually Tarble but he went through a universal wormhole and ended up in U6 and then he landed on Planet Salad and they took him in and cut off his tail when he was a baby and never told him.

Tarble shouldn't be canon if we have Cabba already, also this messes up a whole lot of stuff. I hope they make an anime retelling and fix those things imo

i would like to say something. dragonball is actually a pretty weak verse. new verses keep popping up by new writers that are stronger than dragonball. at this point dragonball is probably not even close to top tier when it comes to fictional verses in power

Beerus1000 said:
i would like to say something. dragonball is actually a pretty weak verse. new verses keep popping up by new writers that are stronger than dragonball. at this point dragonball is probably not even close to top tier when it comes to fictional verses in power
meh, the vast majority of fiction stop at street level, who is in the top tier is a never ending debate that change depending on how you see stuff.

also, let's not kid ourself, the only REAL power in fiction is how much money you make to the producer and how popular you are, if Toei had to choose between making a story where some random Omnipotent character, from a visual novel that didn't even make enough money to break even ,kill all of DBS and a story with Yamcha soloing said visual novel's vers, including said omnipotent, they wouldn't hesitate for a single second, especialy now that DB is their biggest cash cow.

The same happened in that DC vs Marvel event, who beat who and how easily was decided by popular vote, nothing else

Dragomer said:
dragonball is one of the strongest(or the strongest) when in comes to popularity in anime,sure. but when in comes to power, there are thousands upon thousands of fictional verses that would beat dragonball.

edit:i actually don't care about how powerful dragonball verse actually is. its just i see so many dragonball fans obcessed with it being powerful to the point that its getting so ridiculous.i mean who cares what truly matters is the story and character development. fans who cares only about power are not doing the show any good. because only by focusing on the story could the show improve and get more popular than it already is.

Beerus1000 said:
There are way more verses like WAY more verses below 5-C than there are ones with Tier 2's or Tier 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back