• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 75

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moro does two thing during that fight, he attack using energy and he also attack with some weird stuff that seems to solidfy after Vegeta blocked it, so either Lava or whatever Moro can use from the planete, so Moro is pretty much fighting using the whole planete, not just the energy.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Kinda? I don't know why energy would turn solid or chunky like that though.
Indeed. I've gotta to give that to you, I was also surprised when I saw it and thought the same. But as you previously stated that Vegeta tanked the magma and then in SSB a much stronger form, tries to avoid them and doesn't go trough them. It doesn't make any sense to me. Unless it's as you say and he trully did use magma attacks but he also used energy beams as well.

You mean after he powered up? I thought it was just him showing how much he was holding back since he was easily dodging the attacks that had hit him easily earlier.

It's honestly starting to sound a little more believable. But regardless, it's difficult to tell what is a lie and what isn't. From what I've gathered from Monica in that post is that not everything is black and white.

Vic is probably a well meaning person who is indeed very loving and affectionate. But that doesn't mean he doesn't have bad habits, or does things that's inappropriate that he probably doesn't even realise he's doing. This sort of thing is fairly common with some people. It's probably why no one has taken this to the authorities right away. Monica seems like she does indeed cares about him, and even though she's highly bothered by some of his behavior, she doesn't want to see him get arrested or thrown in jail.

People on the outside looking in, tend to think everything has to be black and white. We say things like "if he's done all this, then why hasn't anyone gone to the authorities?".

Regardless, if that's the case, the media needs to stay out of this. It sound like it's a personal affair that the staff of Funimation needs to work out personally, and it's really none of our business to be snooping into it. Because I'm under the impression that what's going on between these people is personal drama, and it's none of our business who's in the right or not.

Hst master said:
Still see absolutly no proof, so what Vic 'did' is still 'jackshit'.

Also funny how she talk about being kind and nice to each other now that Vic is about to sue their ass for real, before that, she was about to sue everyone who said anything to her and her friends were saying they wanted Vic's head and balls on a platter.

Funny how those people calm the **** down when the actual authority that can fact check all their claim get involved.

You guys gotta remember that Moro was draining Goku and Vegeta at the same time as they were fighting. He was likely growing stronger via their own Genki which would have been ridiculously strong (See ToP with the Universe 7 Spirit Bomb being composed of the 10 best Universe 7 warriors and being their most powerful attack).

CryoTheMayo said:
You guys gotta remember that Moro was draining Goku and Vegeta at the same time as they were fighting. He was likely growing stronger via their own Genki which would have been ridiculously strong (See ToP with the Universe 7 Spirit Bomb being composed of the 10 best Universe 7 warriors and being their most powerful attack).
Moro didn't start absorbing their energy until much later iirc

From what I read Moro was sapping Vegeta and Goku's life force along with the rest of the planet. That's why at the end he mocks Vegeta.

ZERO7772 said:
CryoTheMayo said:
Moro didn't start absorbing their energy until much later iirc
Nah, he was doing from the start, that's why Moro say he tricked them.

....doesn't it annoy anyone that Goku/Vegeta have to keep using transformation for every opponent? or like how they have to use SSG/SSB for everything?

BlackeJan said:
....doesn't it annoy anyone that Goku/Vegeta have to keep using transformation for every opponent? or like how they have to use SSG/SSB for everything?
Yes and no. Because they'd probably end up making Moro a lot stronger than Broly

BlackeJan said:
I think the biggest mistake was making base Goku as strong as ssg.

I actually like that idea, mostly because originally it dropped out every other form and replaced them with blue, which is just SS with godly energy

The problem was that they backpedaled on that and brought the old forms back

The problem is Blue is a worse form. Not in terms of power but in terms of everything else. SSJ1, 2, and 3 were all cooler and more interesting and better designed with better lore behind them. Same with SSJG.

THE problem was they introduce ssjb too fast when ssjg just came right after it doesn't help that the form had an underwhelming debut against freeza and only won via the latter stamina drain on his golden form

I struggle to see how 2 or 3 are better than blue when one is a reskin that you can barely tell apart from the previous form and the other turns the saiyan into rapunzel

SS3 is slowly fading because it's a hefty amount of work to animate. Blue is the most terrible looking transformation among them all imo

I just don't understand why Goku doesn't just master the crap out of SSJ3....like if Trunks can do it for SSJ2 then Goku can at least give it a try

It's probably not worth it tbh. @Blacke SSJB and SSJG are superior in every way (From a combat standpoint).

Although I agree with Zamasu, the worst mistake was making Base = SSJG. Not just scaling too, it forces the writers to basically say 'he's still holding back' in every fight, even ones that make no sense.

They should have done what the manga did and give SSJB a stamina problem or God Ki being unstable or something, then it would make sense for him to hold back so often.

BlackeJan said:
I just don't understand why Goku doesn't just master the crap out of SSJ3....like if Trunks can do it for SSJ2 then Goku can at least give it a try
I mean he's done it to a point that it's noticeably less strenous to maintain it. It's just that all of his other forms do this much better.

CryoTheMayo said:
Super Saiyan 3, Blue and MUI were mistakes. SS > ASS > USS > FPSS > SS2 > SSG > UIO is the patrician progression.
Mui a mistake? That's one of the best. Especially the mma ga form.

@Hst

I mean but it still does take some stamina away unlike SSJ or SSJ2. If he mastered SSJ3 he could stay in the form as much as he wants

BlackeJan said:
@Hst
I mean but it still does take some stamina away unlike SSJ or SSJ2. If he mastered SSJ3 he could stay in the form as much as he wants
If would be pointless since both Blue and God are stronger and easier to use.

Hst master said:
IMG 20190221 171001
IMG 20190221 171004
Take this with a grain of salt, dunno if these are legit or not.

EDIT: This is indeed official. Baby Caulifla and Baby Kale.
IIRC, it's not Baby, it's those new U6 twins.

Code:
when this saga is over, I want a Moro vs galactus (or a version of the galactus that the hill is facing without suffering a hax stomp) although the two eat the same type of energy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back