• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 75

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elizhaa said:
Goku Blacc, can you elaborate and this is the Japanese sub so there less likely to translation errors compared to the dubs?
Translation by Herms98: Minute: 9 Context: As Goku and Beerus punch each other, weird shockwaves are generated that spread far and wide Elder Kaioshin: "It seems that the destructive power increases the further removed it gets from the generation point. We're done for...The universe will be destroyed. If those two clash a few more times, then people, planets, us gods, even Beerus-sama and Goku...Everything will be totally destroyed. This universe will become a vacuum, devoid of anything."

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=31269

Elizhaa said:
Goku Blacc, this a fan translation though
Herms98 is an incredibly-reliable translator, and we have used him many times in the past when other official translations from Viz have failed.

We have discussed it before. The statement in question just means they were gonna destroy everything in the universe. I would recommend not making a CRT.

AKM sama said:
We have discussed it before. The statement in question just means they were gonna destroy everything in the universe. I would recommend not making a CRT.
Or we could just wait after the 3-A and low 2-C révisions. Speaking of which, when will they be made?

Bold text

Zamasu Chan said:
AKM sama said:
Or we could just wait after the 3-A and low 2-C révisions. Speaking of which, when will they be made?
Sera EX said:
Hmm. Some time early next month, I'd say. Although I don't think the staff will revise the many profiles affected by it until the summer.

JackJoyce said:
Can anyone tell me where can I get the DBS: Broly novel?
The full translated novel isn't on the internet but I have provided large portions of it for translation on NarutoForums (with John West being responsible for giving it to a HQ translator).

https://www.narutoforums.org/threads/dragon-ball-super-broly-novel-translations.1158464/

As for the full novel itself? You might be able to find a DL link on Twitter (just search for the DB Broly Novel) or you can try to find it on a torrent site. Do this at your own risk and understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back