• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm only now beginning to appreciate how epic Blizzard is as a theme, I was neutral about it after trailer 4 but now it's overtaken Hatchiyack's theme as my fav DB song lol

Quantu said:
I'm only now beginning to appreciate how epic Blizzard is as a theme, I was neutral about it after trailer 4 but now it's overtaken Hatchiyack's theme as my fav DB song lol
Do you have a link?

I would be here all day if I had to list my fav DB songs... lol

Perfect Cell theme, Pantera 10s, Champa theme, Ultimate Battle, Usubeni, Dan Dan Kokoro Hikareteku...

Most of the DBS OSTs are great.

The real cal howard said:
I didn't even know anyone disliked DB music. Even GT had amazing music. Dan Dan is ride or die for me. And well...Bruce Falcouner exists for fans of the 90s dub.
What I mean is when I hear someone talking a lot about how great other Shonen soundtracks are, which to be fair they are, I never hear anyone mention Dragon Ball's music unless it is people who complain about Kai not having Bruce Faulconer's music.

I feel like Dragon Ball's soundtracks are underappreciated, not necessarily disliked.

I personally find DB to have one of the best soundtracks of all of anime, only below Evangelion (for obvious reasons) and Cowboy Bebop. Also maybe Yu Yu Hakusho, but that one might be bias.

The real cal howard said:
I personally find DB to have one of the best soundtracks of all of anime, only below Evangelion (for obvious reasons) and Cowboy Bebop. Also maybe Yu Yu Hakusho, but that one might be bias.
I like it much myself, but my personal favorite soundtrack from Shonen anime is probably from Bleach.

Now a little while ago I watched a video about the opinion of a famous youtuber in my country about the Top 10 DBS strongest characters who were participating in the Power Tournament, he placed Anilaza as superior to SSB Evolution Vegeta and God of Destruction.Toppo ...

Incidentally, could anyone tell me if Kefla in her peak is stronger than Toppo and Vegeta in their strongest forms?

Enryu The Red Tower said:
Now a little while ago I watched a video about the opinion of a famous youtuber in my country about the Top 10 DBS strongest characters who were participating in the Power Tournament, he placed Anilaza as superior to SSB Evolution Vegeta and God of Destruction.Toppo ...
Incidentally, could anyone tell me if Kefla in her peak is stronger than Toppo and Vegeta in their strongest forms?
She made Goku go Ultra Instinct so probably.

I'm gonna get a ton of flack for this, but Kefla is probably stronger. GoD Toppo should be weaker than Beerus and the other GoDs. All of the GoDs were crapping their pants over slightly unsupressed Jiren and First UIO Goku. Kefla could (somewhat) keep up with Second UIO Goku.

GoD Toppo was initially stronger than SSBE Vegeta who was able to keep up with "hint of true power" Jiren who was stated by Goku to have the strongest attacks he have ever felt. So GoD Toppo > LSS2 Kefla.

By the end of the the ToP the top 10 strongest goes something like this.

1. UI Goku

2. Limit Break Jiren

3. SSBE Vegeta

4. GoD Toppo

5. LSS2 Kefla

6. Anilaza

7. Hit

8. LSS2 Kale

9. Android 17

10. Super Maximum Light Speed Mode Dyspo

No he shouldn't. Android 17 was shown to be slightly weaker than Base Toppo with his barrier's being strong enough that it could block attacks from Anilaza. Everything that happened later on in the fight against Jiren and Toppo is a huge outlier for him. Since he's shown to be weaker than a Pre-UIS SSBKK Lvl character.

Peter1129 said:
GoD Toppo was initially stronger than SSBE Vegeta who was able to keep up with "hint of true power" Jiren who was stated by Goku to have the strongest attacks he have ever felt. So GoD Toppo > LSS2 Kefla.
Hmmm, I know what DBS match I'm going to do >:)

@Peter1129

Eh Kale shouldn't be in the top 10, she was struggling initially with SS2 Goku then God in her more powerful form, she isn't even Blue level

Seriously what's with everybody downplaying Kale.

First off SS1 Kale wasn't struggling against Pre-UIS SS2 Goku. She was struggling against Post-UIS SS2 Goku who is far more powerful than he was before UIS. Also she lost to Post-UIS SSG Goku as a LSS2 not Pre-UIS SSG Goku. Before UIS Goku was losing to LSS1 Kale as a SSB. Not to mention LSS1 Kale's Ki was able to make SSB Vegeta and Base Toppo stop their fight temporarily to comment on her immense power as well as slightly budge Jiren in his meditation even though the fight between SSB Vegeta and Base Toppo didn't budge him at all.

Literally all evidence points towards Kale being Pre-UIS SSBKK Lvl as she's shown to be massively above Pre-UIS SSB lvl characters with just LSS1. LSS2 Kale is even more powerful than that.

Well I do wanna say that Pre UIO SS2/SSB didn't take any damage from Beserk Kale and was even smiling when he sees Hit and Jiren stand-off

That doesn't really matter Goku also didn't have any scratches or damage on him when Jiren destroyed him in Episode 109 even though we know he took damage and got stomped. Not to mention she has far more feats and statements that prove she's at least Pre-UIS SSB Lvl rather than anything below that.

No it took Kale and Caulifla both teaming up to push a tired SS2 Goku to God, base Kefla dominated that God Goku, that was the point of the fusion. Kale is at best God level but no where near SSB, i don't believe Goku got that strong that he was stronger than his SSBKKx20 just in God

Doesn't matter since they still lost and I already said SS1 Kale is weaker than Post-UIS SS2 Goku. Base Kefla dominated Post-UIS SSG Goku in Base because Kale was a Pre-UIS SSBKK Lvl character. If she was only Pre-UIS SSG lvl than there would've been absolutely no way for Kefla to stomp Pre-UIS SSG Goku in base she would've had to at least transform into SS1. Kale isn't Pre-UIS SSG Lvl it's as simple as that. No matter how you look at it she's Pre-UIS SSBKK Lvl at her strongest. Goku did get way stronger than before after using UIS. It's like you're just ignoring the feats that have happened in the ToP. Also I never said it's SSBKKx20 I just said SSBKK since we don't know exactly how strong Kale is other than the fact that she's far stronger than Pre-UIS SSB lvl characters with just LSS1 and LSS2 is far above that.

Peter1129 said:
Doesn't matter since they still lost and I already said SS1 Kale is weaker than Post-UIS SS2 Goku. Base Kefla dominated Post-UIS SSG Goku in Base because Kale was a Pre-UIS SSBKK Lvl character. If she was only SS2 lvl than there would've been absolutely no way for Kefla to beat SSG Goku in base. Kale isn't Pre-UIS SSG Lvl it's as simple as that. No matter how you look at it she's at least Pre-UIS SSBKK Lvl at Full Power. Goku did get way stronger than before after using UIS. It's almost like you're trying to ignore the feats for no reason.
Because there are no real "feats" to put her near Blue, Goku was holding back initially in Blue against her and she struggled for a while with a tired SS2 Goku in her supposedly more powerful form. Vados explained herself that the fusionboost is ridiculously strong so that explains base Kefla.

I get people highballing her to Blue level, but SSBKKx20 is a new one for me with no real evidence to back this up

And I already showed that there are feats that put her above Pre-UIS SSB Lvl.

1. Kale walking straight through Pre-UIS SSB Goku's Kamehameha.

2. Jiren saw her as one of the threats in the tournament. And he has only personally defeated fighters that are at least above Prr-UIS SSG lvl.

3. SSB Vegeta And Base Toppo stopped their fight and commented on her tremendous energy.

4. Slightly budged Jiren in his meditation even though he didn't budge when SSB Vegeta clashed with Base Toppo.

I think there was a few more feats and statements but this is all I could think of off the top of my head.

1:Goku was holding back (even said himself that he will use a bit more power and wanted to test her)unless you accept Krilling being Blue level too

2:Yet he oneshot her, doesn't mean she is magically above SSBKKx20

3:Doesn't mean she is on their level, characters are always impressed by something mundane or misjudge heavily, like Freiza boasting about a planet busting attack hurting God Toppo

4:Literally doesn't mean anything

If Kale was really SSBKKx20 then how the hell did she not oneshot a Goku who was holding back or utterly dominate a SS2/God Goku?

Peter1129 said:
That doesn't really matter Goku also didn't have any scratches or damage on him when Jiren destroyed him in Episode 109 even though we know he took damage and got stomped. Not to mention she has far more feats and statements that prove she's at least Pre-UIS SSB Lvl rather than anything below that.
What ya mean? When Jiren did that multi punch Goku had scratches on him. With Kale however he was up like it was nothing and was even smiling ready to rumble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back