• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@LightinAnt Whatever believe what you want I don't want to waste my time arguing about Kale again I have other stuff to do.

@BlackeJan Before that when Jiren blasted him he didn't have any scratches or damage on him. And later on when he used the Spirit Bomb he also didn't have any scratches or wounds on him even though there was a short scene showing him having wounds on him. So the entire argument is moot since it's just animators not drawing wounds on a character for no reason.

@Peter

The difference between those 2 however Jiren and Kale though is that Goku knew he couldn't beat him and was having a very thought time while with Berserk Kale he was perfectly fine and again was up and smiling ready to rumble

Not sure that's a fair compare. With Jiren, nobody literally expected them to surpass him. The Saiyan ability to grow stronger in battle had been super boosted since the Black arc anyway so it was gonna happen somehow, but it wasn't on anyone's mind because of the immense power difference. Just think of Goku trusting Gohan's potential rather than trying to surpass Cell himself, except Jiren is way way way worse.

Kale, on the other hand, was surmountable, I know how nice it is to go with 'great SSB ki control', but if she's walking through a Kamehameha like it's rain on her face you'll need to convince me he was severely, severely holding back.

About the Kefla thing, it could be easily countered because Goku wasn't hit by Kefla such that he can compare her strength with Jiren's. Also SSB after UIO2 being even stronger than UIO2 itself makes no sense at all.

Kale is trash lol. She was losing to SSG Goku. #17, on the other hand, was taking hits and tanking attacks from serious Jiren.

It's crazy to assume that Goku got so powerful that he became stronger than SSBKKX20 is his weakened SSG state. It's more believable to just assume Goku was simply holding back firs time around.

Isn't there something about SSB Goku only having used a bit more energy than SS2 against Kale in the original Japanese?

Ya, he said I'll use a bit more energy and then turns Blue.

AKM sama said:
About the Kefla thing, it could be easily countered because Goku wasn't hit by Kefla such that he can compare her strength with Jiren's. Also SSB after UIO2 being even stronger than UIO2 itself makes no sense at all.
Second UIS Goku was actually grazed by LSS2 Kefla's attack twice. Post-2nd UIS SSB is stronger than the First UIS no the second. Post-2nd UIS SSBKK is the one that's stronger than than Second UIS.

He wasn't grazed, he barely avoided them. And grazing doesn't come close to taking those attacks so as to compare it with something else.

Pretty sure he was slightly grazed by Kefla. His hair got cut a bit and his elbow was also shown to be hit by the laser beams.

His hair got cut, but it doesn't translate to taking an attack and feeling it. And from what it looked like, he barely avoided the other one. His elbow showed no signs of cut. Regardless, getting grazed by an attack still doesn't make it enough that it can be compared to other attacks.

ByAsura said:
The Jiren that SSB Goku fought a second time was stated to be weaker than the one that fought UI by Vegeta. I'll get scans.
That was when Jiren fought Vegeta. When Goku fought Jiren he made him use even more energy than he did against the First UIS. That's where Post-2nd UIS SSB > First UIS thing came from.

Goku was still totally outclassed before Jiren powered up to that level, the latter even grabbed his destructo disk and threw it back. Jiren powered up because Goku nearly knocked him out. Kaioken X20 is definitley on (actually above) this level, but not normal Blue.

Well than do you want to make a thread for this? Cause what you're suggesting would mean Goku's profile specifically his Post-2nd UIS key would need to be changed from Low 2-C with SSB to Low 2-C with SSBKK.

ByAsura said:
AKM is the one who brought this up.
What? I didn't say post-UIO2 SSB is 3-A. I said post-UIO2 SSB isn't stronger than UIO2.

To be honest I felt that it being stated that Ui Goku could get seriously hurt from LSSJ2 Kefla attack is PIS. UI Goku was stronger then her regardless of the fight and Goku wasn't using his full power either

I know that in the episode Kelfa was like "u done powering up" and Goku was like "I can power up even more but with this amount should beat ya"

BlackeJan said:
To be honest I felt that it being stated that Ui Goku could get seriously hurt from LSSJ2 Kefla attack is PIS. UI Goku was stronger then her regardless of the fight and Goku wasn't using his full power either
I know that in the episode Kelfa was like "u done powering up" and Goku was like "I can power up even more but with this amount should beat ya"
she had the power to defeat him its just that he dodged the attacked and took advange of the opening with his greater power and to state this her ki attack has more power than what she can punch with as with most charcters in the show

Now imagine Vegeta standing in front of Broly

Dctyldc-b6529195-6323-4efe-9839-bb728fbd5b3a

Toei made Goku as tall as Jiren when they stand in front of each other so Goku won't look like a joke lol.

Base Broly seems 6 feet 4 and LSS is 10. So why doesn't Goku and Vegeta get taller when they transform? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

JackJoyce said:
Base Broly seems 6 feet 4 and LSS is 10. So why doesn't Goku and Vegeta get taller when they transform? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
They don't use their saiyan oozaru powers.

Peter1129 said:
By the end of the the ToP the top 10 strongest goes something like this...
Perfect. The reason SSBE Vegeta is considered to be stronger than UIO2 is because he made a full power Jiren acknowledge his punch to be powerful. Unlike UIO2 who's punch was weak for Kefla

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back