• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say yes tbh. Although Broly was evolving and getting new forms as the battle went on, it's more reasonable to give him more keys than Gogeta who had all the power stored in him the moment he was born.

Which is still low 2-C anyway. All DB characters doesn't have keys based on their "forms" but when there is a significant change happens as far I understand.

Did Goku ever become stronger in the movie/since the tournament or train for an extended period of time? If possible, could I get quotes or screenshots/images. I know he does indeed train.

The only thing I know is Goku and Vegeta training in the movie together and Toriyama's statement about Goku and Vegeta being near God level. Also God Goku is able to push ikari Broly to go all out based on the fight, he even lands some blows on him.

ByAsura said:
Did Goku ever become stronger in the movie/since the tournament or train for an extended period of time? If possible, could I get quotes or screenshots/images. I know he does indeed train.
Well, he does better than Vegeta who is supposed to be dead equal with him right after the TOP and is mentionned to be 'still be seeking more strenght' so probably.

Well, he does better than Vegeta who is supposed to be dead equal with him right after the TOP and is mentionned to be 'still be seeking more strenght' so probably.

I don't think Vegeta used his full power before he got interrupted by Goku.

Zamasu Chan said:
I don't think Vegeta used his full power before he got interrupted by Goku.
Would need subs and / or a better quality thingy to be sure.

DBZMLP12345 said:
Out of curiosity, are you going to add Base and Super Saiyan Keys/Pics to DBS Gogeta's profile?
Pics, yes. Keys, not needed.

That's what i meant, pics XD, just doesn't seem right to have only a SSJ Blue pic when he demonstrated Base and SSJ as well

We haven't found a good render for either of the forms as of yet.

SPOILER
Gogeta vs Broly takes place in atleast 2 dimensions, pne being a colourful one and other being the wasteland we saw in trailers and their clashed and shattering effecting is shown and are transported

@Ssr4vegito This is not the spoiler thread.

All 519 chapters of dragon ball are availlable for 2 dollars with the new shonen jump thingy, should make it easier to have all the scans and analyse the manga more accuratly.

Can someone tell me why not being able to breathe in Space is considered a weakness on Goku's page?

... Because someone could teleport him to space or punch him to space or whatever the heck else that lands him on space and keep him there till he's toast? Why wouldn't it be a weakness?

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
... Because someone could teleport him to space or punch him to space or whatever the heck else that lands him on space and keep him there till he's toast? Why wouldn't it be a weakness?
cause like 99% of the characters on the wiki have it ?

How many in that percentage could easily destroy the world and then end up in space? It's a much bigger deal when you are in that range of power but not everyone has controlled AoE like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back