• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's 7ÔÇ▓ 5ÔÇ│ according to the Super Exciting Guide.

Damn, Jiren is taller than I thought. If the poster is to scale of course.

Yet he looks barely taller than Goku when they stand next to each other lol.

If there's anything the anime do worse than power scaling it must be tge characters size.

Figured they made Goku look close in height to him so he doesn't look like a joke.

Jiren is pretty huge usually in other scenes though.

In the anime, he is actually slightly shorter than Hit (though he is much bulkier than him).

But Goku is canonically 175 cm tall (5'9 feet).

PaChi2 said:
Talk in meters like normal people.
I prefer the Imperial System for certain things, one of the said things being when it comes down to an individual's height.

Warren Valion said:
The real cal howard said:
PaChi2 said:
Talk in meters like normal people.
Talk in feet/inches like the only part of the world that matters ovo jk please don't kill me.
Don't know why you are joking when it's the truth.
Hard to be the only part that matter when it was just a big swamp as far as everyone was concerned barely 200 years ago.

Warren Valion said:
Civilizations could rise and fall in 200 years, I mean, look at the French.
You forgot a 0 in there, pal, remember that the roman empire quantified france as it is seen even nowaday even before Julius Cesar conquered it, you're looking at around 2000 years rather than 200, same goes for britania and maybe even germany, the empires have only fallen like 80 years ago.

Dragomer said:
You forgot a 0 in there, pal, remember that the roman empire quantified france as it is seen even nowaday even before Julius Cesar conquered it, you're looking at around 2000 years rather than 200, same goes for britania and maybe even germany, the empires have only fallen like 80 years ago.
Jokeyou
me r

Warren Valion said:
Dragomer said:
Jokeyou
me r
Ruining your joke was kind of the point of my comment.

Hey guys, so shameless plug time.

I made the first, of hopefully many, What if threads, here.

And my first one is Dragon Ball related!

The scenario being:

"What if Gohan became Babidi's Majin Fighter Instead of Vegeta?"

I posted my ideas for how I would think or write the arc in a lengthy post.

I was just curious if any of you guys were interested in throwing around ideas about the topic. Maybe judging the ones I put down?

Maybe you can suggest new What if questions?

Check it out!

What if Zamasu stole Jiren's body instead of Goku? What if Future Trunks stayed in present after his universe was erased by Zeno?

Dokkan is calling Gogeta "The Strongest Fusion" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) other Gogeta cards also have names like "Almighty Fusion" and "Supreme Fusion" while Vegito get none of that ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Z22

Actually gets to be worthwhile before the conveniently shortened time bar thingy gets eaten away by "too powerful" excuses? I'd say it's well deserved.

Vegito:

>Always fail

>Barely stronger than Goku/Vegeta

>Weaker than Broly RIP off

>Weaker than Trunks

>Never take his clothes off

>Cant even maintain SSB

>Is in a shitty promo anime and get wasted in 10 min

Gogeta:

>The only Fusion who get the job done

>Base Gogeta make SSB look like a joke

>Beat the most iconic DB movie villain (Real Broly)

>Stronger than Beerus

>Alpha Chad who walk around half naked without any card in the world

>Is in the best DB looking movie ever.

Peter1129 said:
By the end of the the ToP the top 10 strongest goes something like this.
-snip-
Why is True Golden Freeza not above Dyspo? Sure, Dyspo was a lot faster than Golden Freeza, but there was still a very clear power gap in Freeza's favor.

Why is True Golden Freeza not above Dyspo? Sure, Dyspo was a lot faster than Golden Freeza, but there was still a very clear power gap in Freeza's favor.

No it isn't, both were discouraged to kill and Dyspo had the stronger ki by miles between him being more than a Match for Gohan and Frieza.

Dyspo has insane power being able to be faster than the angels and Zeno.

InfiniteBlack123 said:
No it isn't, both were discouraged to kill and Dyspo had the stronger ki by miles between him being more than a Match for Gohan and Frieza.

Dyspo has insane power being able to be faster than the angels and Zeno.

Dyspo isn't faster than the angels, he basicaly looked like an unmoving statue to UI Omen Goku, let alone a freaking angel.

and both Gohan and Freezer could keep up with him while even Beerus can't see Whis moving.

Apparently, Broly and Paragus survived for decades without water on Vampa since Cheerai had to show him what water was.

I highly doubt Broly and Paragus don't need water, they had to had some kind of liquid they could drink on there. Drinking spiders blood or the green muddy water on there could have been a possibility

Dyspo being stronger than Frieza is a laughable prospect. His physicals aren't impressive. His best is wailing on Hit for a while by abusing his speed whereas Frieza (in base form) can completely match him by predicting his movements.

Golden Frieza completely outclasses Dyspo in power and speed. Maximum Light Speed Dyspo did completely outclass Golden Frieza in terms of raw speed but Frieza was still capable of defending against Dyspo's attacks and was only in-danger of being pushed off the stage.

Honestly, based on his feats? Dyspo is only comparable to SSG Goku with his raw power. Dyspo's base speed is inferior to Golden Frieza and his Maximum Light Speed is still not enough to defeat fighters with the physicals of SSB Goku and Golden Frieza as well as their skill as martial artists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back