• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 71

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL

Can she beat El Grande Padre Goten now?

BlackeJan said:
Wait did the movie come out in Japan?
Limited premier was on November 14. The movie will officially be released on December 14.

DMB 1 said:
When globally?
January 16 in the US, and it will be released in many other countries around that time (Jan-Feb).

In how many other countries the movie will be release ? i think they said a big part of europe will also get the movie.

Why do people keep saying Vegetto never gets the job done? He had to trick Buu into absorbing him to save his family and friends. He COULDN'T kill Zamasu. Meanwhile, Gogeta played with Omega Shenron...

Dragomer said:
In how many other countries the movie will be release ? i think they said a big part of europe will also get the movie.
Here and here is the list of countries with their release dates. Don't know about the authenticity of the sources.

ChosenOrDeath said:
Why do people keep saying Vegetto never gets the job done? He had to trick Buu into absorbing him to save his family and friends. He COULDN'T kill Zamasu. Meanwhile, Gogeta played with Omega Shenron...
Doesn't matter. He still fails every time he's summoned, even in DBH

Zamasu was long from immortal when Vegito fought him, even Vegito says so himself, when will people stop using this exuses?

ChosenOrDeath said:
....to cleanse the earth of the negative energy surrounding it.

Take it with a grain of salt. But I do think they will not re-tell the story this time. The reason they did previously was because they were unsure if the new fans watched the movies, but now they did a hell of a job to promote the movie and seeing as how the movie didn't take 20 years to come out, I'm sure all the recent fans will watch it. So there's no reason to re-tell it, unless they want to include the full Toriyama script.

You know sometimes i wondered....how come none of the Saiyans just train their SSJ2 forms just like Goku/Gohan trained SSJ and while at it, Goku could attempt to master SSJ3

^^^^

The reason why Goku can use SSB cause he mattered SSJ. If he mastered the crap out of SSJ2/SSJ3 then he could (at least try) to use God King with the forms. Kioken is more dangerous then even SSJ3 yet he could combined it with Blue

Pretty sure Goku could combine Kaioken with any form, but Blue is the most stable one. Also it wouldn't have mattered if they mastered the crap out of their Super Saiyan forms because Blue and God are on a different level

I think black means that if Goku mastered SS2 or SS3 like SS1 he could add God ki to it creating something like SSB2 or SSB3

Ssr4vegito said:
I think black means that if Goku mastered SS2 or SS3 like SS1 he could add God ki to it creating something like SSB2 or SSB3
^

This. The way I see it is that Toei/Toriyama/Toyotaro is holding the Saiyans back by not letting them master and combine their forms I mean Gohan Ultimate form can be combined with SSJ/SSJ2 yet he never does it

The real reason is that it will be too repetitive and dumb thing to do and people will lose interest with transformations like that.

AKM sama said:
The real reason is that it will be too repetitive and dumb thing to do and people will lose interest with transformations like that.
The transformation we have now are repetitive. Dont even get me started on SSJ transformation during DBS i mean they hardly lets be honest....the reason why the saiyans have to use transformation in a battle cause fans like it MORE then just their Base forms

I find it funny that people say DB should be creative with transformations rather than change hair style and colour, i mean what do thrseese people want from DB? Digimon/pokemon like evolution? Or Armors? Or more muscles and horns? Marks and designs over the body? What are ypur opinions?

Something like SS4? LSSJ design is also good while we are at it.

Anything but a freaking SSJ with blue hair.

ZERO7772 said:
Doesn't matter. He still fails every time he's summoned, even in DBH
Zamasu was long from immortal when Vegito fought him, even Vegito says so himself, when will people stop using this exuses?

"Long from immortal" Vegito saying "Die already!" doesn't make someone NOT immortal. Also, he survived getting cut in half. Pretty much the only thing Vegito could have done to TRY and kill him.

So you are gonna take the part of the cake you like and ignore the rest? Vegito straight up said he was not immortal anymore cuz Black was part of his body.

At least Trunks finished off Zamasu's physical body. Vegito couldn't even slow down Zamasu with his strongest attacks.

Vegito's performance in the black arc was downright pathetic.

ZERO7772 said:
So you are gonna take the part of the cake you like and ignore the rest? Vegito straight up said he was not immortal anymore cuz Black was part of his body.
At least Trunks finished off Zamasu's physical body. Vegito couldn't even slow down Zamasu with his strongest attacks.

Vegito's performance in the black arc was downright pathetic.
IIRC Vegito said that Zamasu was not entirely immortal, but only partly immortal. Whatever that means.

And ehh...blame Toei. Vegito stomped Zamasu in the Manga. The only reason Vegito didn't stomp in the anime is just to give Trunks his time to shine.

Can't we all agree that the end of the Zamasu arc is downright laughably pathetic?

Ovrhide said:
Nah. A ssb2 or 3 would be beyond fan fiction. We are good with the forms they have now.
How would that be fan fiction? that's basically saying that SSBKK is fan fiction. It's basically just them adding stuff on to make themselves stronger. I sure in the future that once Goku masters UI, he's gonna combine it with God Ki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back