• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 71

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Assassin's Creed on the other hand, puts all of its NPCs and male protags at 6ft or 6ft 2inch, with the female leads never being below 5ft 10inch.

But yes, DB's height is so inconsistent that I have a crapton of problems putting my DB action figures standing together.

LightinAnt said:
There are no 100% accurate height values for characters in Dragon Ball it's really inconsistent, hell its a miracle that they mentioned Broly's height in promo material to be 10'0 feet
Wasn't King Cold like 12 or 14 feet tall ?

Goku is 5'9 feet tall (175 cm)

Cell is 7 feet tall (213 cm)

And that's about it for my knowledge on heights.

I think we should make a rule about Goku's universal rating at this point.

But Vegeta's got the best lady. And Bulma's certainly having her best time with him. IYKWIM ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Take me away, bois. Guess I won't live to make it to the race for Avengers: Endgame tickets.

BTW, how do you do that cross-out thing?

KLOL506 said:
Composite Human has Class 5 lifting strength, compared to the gorilla's measly Class 1 lifting strength. Gorilla dies horribly either way.
It is estimated that a gorilla could deadlift 1,800 lbs [818 kilograms]. However, their strength is mostly used for pulling - Which is higher than Paul Anderson's best record.

The entire composite human thing is impossible though. A muscular and huge guy can never run as fast as Usain Bolt. I bet even the best UFC fighters will be at the mercy of a Gorilla/Grizzly bear

Anyone else think that the best way to approach this movie is to think of Broly as the main protagonist? I mean, he is the title character, but also because it will bring back that sense of tension that this movie might not have if we root for Goku and Vegeta like always.

JackJoyce said:
It is estimated that a gorilla could deadlift 1,800 lbs [818 kilograms]. However, their strength is mostly used for pulling - Which is higher than Paul Anderson's best record.
That's the deadlift section tho, not the pushing, backlifting or the pulling section. Kevin Fast has pulled entire planes.

KLOL506 said:
JackJoyce said:
That's the deadlift section tho, not the pushing, backlifting or the pulling section. Kevin Fast has pulled entire planes.
Plane have wheels so it's not as impressive as it sound IMO. It's not because you can pull off old as time circus trick that a gorilla won't rip off your head.

Lmao the height is a little exaggerated

No? The anime is inconsistent on how big Jiren is, sometimes he look as big as Toppo and other times he's only little taller than Goku.

Chadly is more than 10 foot tall.

I'm sure Chirai will look like Jiren here if you switch Broly with Jiren and Jiren with Chirai lol

AKM sama said:
I'm sure Chirai will look like Jiren here if you switch Broly with Jiren and Jiren with Chirai lol
Nah Cheelai is same size as Jiren is in the above picture in front of Broly

As far as I've seen Broly's power level is over 9000 immeasurable by the scouter even while being heavily suppressed at his base

the main question is how many "dimensions" did they crack? Since I heard they broke more than one. and how salty will the downplayers be.

And I don't get the love for downplay for dragonball btw. I think it's the only series that gets so much flak yet other series with dubious feats get a pass.

I can understand the dislike of the wank by the fans considering how much saitama-tards piss me off. But I've never seen such co-ordinated hate/distaste (whatever you wanna call it) for any other series.

Also @JackJoyce do you mean that leaked video on youtube?

Probably because of heated debates of Goku vs Superman and similar in the pre-2010s internet (which carried into post-2010s). I know a lot of people would (and still do) wank the shit out of Dragon Ball (Seth claiming DBZ Broly is universal?) so I can understand why somebody would feel hostile after having to see so much BS from wankers.

I have heard the scene is really abstract...light shows that result in reality 'cracking' and numerous other realities until they end up in the original reality. What we do know is that they smash through reality, supposedly smash other dimensions then smash themselves back into reality.

Rain-xix said:
the main question is how many "dimensions" did they crack? Since I heard they broke more than one. and how salty will the downplayers be.
Unquantifiable, we don't know if they were Universe sized dimensions or how many they destroyed to qualify for an AP upgrade

I mean, pretty any dimension shown is either A : univers sized, like the after life or Black's rift that he himself call a 'timeline / future / universe' even if he wasn't really sure or B : has it's own space continuum like the ROSAT, Heaven or Hit's dimension.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back