• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 71

Status
Not open for further replies.
KLOL506 said:
So how the hell does Vegito win against Gogeta in the long-run if Gogeta is vastly superior? XD
Probably means if Gogeta wants to win he need to go all out from the beginning which implies the difference between Gogeta and Vegito isn't that great.

The fact Gogeta is more balanced fusion goes in line with the recent spoilers as well.

Is anyone having a good render for manga UI Goku? Need it for manga Goku's profile.

Gogeta > Vegito was stated in a magazine more than 20 years ago... yet kanzenshuu only decides to translate this shit NOW?

Better =/= Stronger

I personally feel they are equals, since they are the products of fusion of the same fusees.

Ovrhide said:
Gogeta > Vegito was stated in a magazine more than 20 years ago... yet kanzenshuu only decides to translate this shit NOW?
IIRC the image was roaming around but many said it was fake.

AKM sama said:
Better =/= Stronger

I personally feel they are equals, since they are the products of fusion of the same fusees.
This. People saying Fusion was addition only or was weaker because of aligning power levels must've never paid attention to Gotenks

Dragonball wiki is a bad source for Dragonball information, they make stuff up like Frieza's empire being called "Planet trade organization" or take statements too literal like Turles being Goku's brother etc.

Everyone is getting bent out of shape about 20 years old info that are 'anime only' anyway, that's pretty funny.

The manga never stated the potara to be stronger though.

I'm not interested in the fusion debate, I simply wanted to mention that citations exist in the DB wiki.

Regardless, the only thing stated in the manga like you said is that potara is better. That's all we have for a comparison between the two techniques.

AKM sama said:
Is anyone having a good render for manga UI Goku? Need it for manga Goku's profile.
So this? The profile is ready except for this render.

Broly wins either way since he has Zenkais just by fighting, he will surpass him in the fight if Jiren has the AP advantage

SomebodyData said:
That's true, but I think everyone thought it was telekinesis
Well, he telekinetically lifted him into the sky, but Krillin still blew up, there was an explosion and everything.

So yeah, Frieza's got Explosion Manipulation or something.

Making people explode is Explosion Manipulation.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
Gold.

Lmao show this to Ryukama, his favorite game character is Goku.

I think it's a good retcon. Cause now both sides can stop arguing over who is more powerful. Now they are equal.

Gogeta is the chad amongst all the fusions, he remains the only one who gets the job done, unlike Vegito, Kefla, Fusion Zamasu, Anilaza and Gotenks (aka the Raditz of all fusions)

While Broly remains the only chad who is never defeated in a 1v1 fight in 4 movies and a 4-D experience.

MAXIMUM warrior vs MAXIMUM fusion

AKM sama said:
Gogeta is the chad amongst all the fusions, he remains the only one who gets the job done, unlike Vegito, Kefla, Fusion Zamasu, Anilaza and Gotenks (aka the Raditz of all fusions)

While Broly remains the only chad who is never defeated in a 1v1 fight in 4 movies and a 4-D experience.

MAXIMUM warrior vs MAXIMUM fusion
Fuuny you say the last part, as thats literaly what the gogeta vs broly trailer says lol

"Mightiest vs mightiest"

And now vegito isnt even superior in power, but equal. Damn my mans gogeta growing up fast

LightinAnt said:
Dragonball wiki is a bad source for Dragonball information, they make stuff up like Frieza's empire being called "Planet trade organization" or take statements too literal like Turles being Goku's brother etc.
They cited their source as Dragon Ball: Super Exciting Guide, 2009 "Item Dictionary", Daizenshuu #7: "To use [the Potara], the two people who will merge simply have to each take one of the two earrings and put in on their left or right ear, respectively. Furthermore, after merging, the power is greater than with Fusion"

But I guess it's retconned now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back