• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 71

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peter1129 said:
Post-2nd UIS SSBKK Goku is stronger than the Second UIS Goku.
Reasoning for that conclusion?

Post-2nd UIS SSBKK Goku was able to fight and keep up with Jiren using a hint of his true power alongside SSBE Vegeta. Goku also said this Jiren's attacks were stronger than anybody he has ever faced which should include LSS2 Kefla.

I don't recall Goku taking any hits from Kefla but I see where you're coming from. And you meant SSB KKx20 right?

Second UIS Goku did get grazed by LSS2 Kefla twice so I think that technically counts as getting hit. They never really specified what lvl of SSBKK Goku was using ever since episode 110. So I assume every time he used SSBKK after episode 110 is SSBKKx20.

Apparently Freeza was just a child when he blew up Vegeta.

According to a Japanese magazine about the Broly movie, Freeza was a child when he takes over the empire from his father. I don't know what age constitutes as being a child in the lizard race, but damn he was born OP.

^^^^

But Low 2C is still a Universe busting feat. The mere fact that she could one shot a universe tells me that she wouldn't be 3A or Low 2C yet it would be confusing since she wouldn't be 2C

She's still Low 2-C, since this Kefla is stated to be stronger than the first UI. A Low 2-C character can destroy a Universe, and it's not specific on if destroying time-space is involved or not.

Her statement and the way she said it made it seem like a blatant hyperbole. But she is still Low 2-C due to being stronger than UIO1 Goku and on par with UIO2 Goku.

Also, why is Jiren Universal in range when he should clearly be High Universal as he shook an infinite-sized void? And why is Beerus still stuck at Universal when his AP is gonna hit Universal+ range anyway due to the Champa fight?

The reason I'm asking this, is so I thinking of doing a match between Gogeta SS Blue or Broly at his strongest against Cyrus, because Cyrus is casually 150 times above the baseline Low 2-C

Just stop arguing and buy some toys, you guys. Bring back the inner kid in you.

Enryu The Red Tower said:
The reason I'm asking this, is so I thinking of doing a match between Gogeta SS Blue or Broly at his strongest against Cyrus, because Cyrus is casually 150 times above the baseline Low 2-C
Well even if you lowball the crap out of Goku's power boost and say Post-ToP SSBKK = Second UIS and use the lowest fusion boost. Base Gogeta would still be well over 3200x baseline Low 2-C.

Well

Complete UI > Third UIS > Hypothetical Post-ToP (Post-UI) SSBKK > Post-ToP SSB > Post-2nd UIS SSBKK > Second UIS > Post-ToP SSG > Post-2nd UIS SSB > First UIS > Infinite Zamasu = Baseline Low 2-C

Broly Saga Base Gogeta = (Post-ToP SSBKK Goku + Post-ToP SSBE Vegeta)x 20-100

Broly Saga Base Gogeta is already ridiculously above the Second UIS. So his SS1 form is probably nearing the lvl of the Third UIS if not already there. And his SSB form is definitely far above the Complete UI as he completely stomped LSS1 Broly who is stronger than Limit Breaker Jiren who is somewhat comparable to Complete UI Goku during the ToP.

There's no proof of the bolded part. Also SSBE is Toei Exclusive. I'm not sure if Vados said the multiplier of Fusion is 20-100x. Is there anyone who understands Japanese here?

After every usage of UIS Goku gets ridiculously stronger. Post-ToP (Post-Third UIS/UI) SSG being stronger than Post-2nd UIS SSB is a pretty big lowball considering how big the previous boosts were. The first boost made his SSG stronger than SSBKK and his SSBKK comparable to the Spirit Bomb. The second boost made his SSB stronger than the First UIS and his SSBKK stronger than the Second UIS.

A version of SSBE also appeared in the manga version of Super. So it's not Toei exclusive.

The subs have Vados saying Fusion is the sum of the fusees added together multiplied by tens of times (20-100x).

Peter1129 said:
After every usage of UIS Goku gets ridiculously stronger. Post-ToP (Post-Third UIS/UI) SSG being stronger than Post-2nd UIS SSB is a pretty big lowball considering how big the previous boosts were. The first one made his SSG stronger than SSBKK. The second made his SSB stronger than the First UIS.

A version of SSBE also appeared in the manga version of Super.

The subs have Vados saying Fusion is the sum of the fusees added together multiplied by tens of times (20-100x).
Wasn't it a mastered version of SSB in the manga?

I know what tens of times mean. Just want to make sure if the English translation was all right

Vegeta accessed a form similar to SSBE in the manga when he went after Jiren after getting pissed off at Goku gaining UIS.

I'm not sure if the translations are correct but nobody said anything so I assume it's correct.

We will have a statement in the movie probably saying that Broly is only slightly above Beerus. What will happen to the fan theories then (ÔòÑ´╣ÅÔòÑ)

JackJoyce said:
We will have a statement in the movie probably saying that Broly is only slightly above Beerus. What will happen to the fan theories then (ÔòÑ´╣ÅÔòÑ)
So you mean Broly at his strongest is slightly stronger than Beerus? Does not this affect @Peter1129's scale about Gogeta SS Blue? What does it mean that Broly is weaker than my favorite Alien in Red Ranger outfit?

Seriously we don't even know the exact wording of the statement not to mention one statement doesn't invalidate all previous statements so can you guys stop bringing it up until the movie comes out.

They may have retconned or just implied that Beerus strength is above Jiren or atleast on par, atleast for this movie considering other statements that Broly is the strongest enemy yet.

If we get an anime adaptation this may get resolved

Well that confirms that "Potara>Fusion dance" was only a timer thing like many people thought and now with the retcon of Potara lasting 30 minutes too, it makes Fusion dance basically equal to it

So how the hell does Vegito win against Gogeta in the long-run if Gogeta is vastly superior? XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back