• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 56: Low 2-C for everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to side with jiren here. Its been stated outright in the manga that jiren doesnt want to erase any universe to save his own, and thats why jiren isnt eliminating anyone. And jiren does have a personality, it just so happens that its only in the manga.

Ovrhide said:
I have to side with jiren here. Its been stated outright in the manga that jiren doesnt want to erase any universe to save his own, and thats why jiren isnt eliminating anyone. And jiren does have a personality, it just so happens that its only in the manga.
I was referring to Anime!Jiren. We havent seen enough of Manga!Jiren to judge.

I actually like jiren he doesn't talk much but the presentation of him I have loved and what he has said I have found interesting.

Just being OP doesn't make for a good character, unless you are obsessed with power levels and even then, we all know he will be joke in the future of the series ~

╬Ü╬ƒ╬£╬Ö╬× said:
So next episode Golden Frieza fights GOD Toppo and is exhausted so it's up to Vegeta to use his SSJRB Gamma Burst Flash but it has no effect on Toppo he punches Vegeta and he ascends into Omni status where he just erases everyone else in that moment, jk he probably gains another new form like Ultra Assault/Impulse. 17 Sacrifices himself for no reason and Frieza goes berserk losing his closest friend

I still have no clue what Jiren's desire is why would all the GODS be shocked...maybe he wants to rid the entire multiverse of the concept of evil and destruction, I feel that must be it because it has alot of moral lessons such as not all sides are black and white everyone is actually gray and is just mixed with a different percentage of good and evil in their hearts. Goku goes Ultra Instinct but this time with the Red Aura as well on him...They form a fully powered Limit Broken Vegito and its still not enough to take on Jiren who's power is still rising!!! There's a but there so maybe Jiren hit his limit...? (Actually the tournament's time limit ended and because Vegito is two people they win, kind of sucks if they do that tbh) And in 131 UUB returns, thus starting Dragon Ball GT "the reboot".

Nibbler3100 said:
Just finished watching the full Dragon Ball Fighterz story line here it's really interesting how they made Android 21 part maji
>watching gameplay for games instead of playing them himself

Low tier fodders ~

Goku is taking a step back and Vegeta is fighting both Jiren and Toppo at the same time? lets f*cking go ~

Also low 2-C Toppo soon ~

Hasn't Goku's only died twice, right?

Or is it counting his Future Counterpart as well to make it seem that Goku is more pathetic?

Goku technically died against Hit but I'd hardly count that.

Aside from people who are Immeasurable (Which even then is super rare in Shounens outside of god-forms in stuff like Magi), I can't think of a single Shounen Protagonist with higher MFTL+ speed than Seiya.

We have disscussed this already on another thread today.SSJG Goku's universal feat should classify as 3-A, so everyone except Zeno who is stronger would be high 3-A.People assume that characters stronger than infinite Zamasu should be low 2-C because of multiple statements during the tournament of power how certain characters didn't sense greter power than Jiren's, so people are actually putting Jiren above Infinite Zamasu because of it which is wrong since Zamasu was going to become one with the timeline, he did not became one with the timeline, so he would also be high 3-A.I can't see how anyone except Zeno should be low 2-C.

Instead of going Ultra Instinct Vegeta went to the next level! OVO

I predict that the ToP will end with Goku been eliminated by Frieza after he defeats Jiren or he will eliminate himself with Jiren. Then, Vegeta and Frieza will argue about who makes the wish and Zen'o/the Grant Priest will make it "the last man standing."

• Vegeta will erase Frieza once and for all. (Since in DBZ was said that if you died after been dead you get erased.)
  • Vegeta will bring U6 at least back like he promised.
  • Frieza will not get his wish of becoming ruler of Zen'o.

How are they gonna eliminate Jiren though? Toei's really setting theirselves up for a PIS ending, maybe if Goku and Vegeta fuse I could see them beating Jiren.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back