• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 56: Low 2-C for everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even Kid Goku has an FTL statement; and an obvious outlier but still.

I suggest Frieza's speed gets:

MFTL+ normally, infinite speed when grabbing someone with his tail.

lol

I just want to say Jiren is an absolute ******* monster.

Did you guys hear Belmod's statement in the episode before this? "Jiren is finally showing a hint of his true power." This means that Jiren still wasn't trying even when Goku was in Ultra Instinct!

Of course there are many far more powerful characters than Jiren in the Dragon Ball franchise, however I don't think anyone has ever utterly dominated their opponents in the way he has. It's hard to explain, but he just has this aura of complete badassery and always brings hype whenever he appears. It's a real spectacle to watch him in action.

Sadly in terms of character, writing and personality he still leaves much to be desired. Though it seems the manga is fixing that up a bit.

Why dont we take burter's statement seriously again?

Because he seems to throw it to proof that he is the fastest in the universe.

Jiren used what they call "A simple punch"... That holds more power then he used in his previous fight with UI Goku... ƒÿ¿

PaChi2 said:
Why dont we take burter's statement seriously again?
Because he seems to throw it to proof that he is the fastest in the universe.
Because that's not what Burter says in the manga to begin with. A more accurate translation from Kanzenshuu's Strength Checker (made by Herms who translates DBS news):

Chapter: 282 (DBZ 88), P2.3,

Burta: "W-when did you…get behind me?! I'm the fastest in the universe…"

Goku: "Well then, you'd be the second fastest in the universe, wouldn'tcha?"

Nothing about Burter claiming he's FTL.

Basically U11 wins and U7 gets erased, but seeing how the two Zen'os enjoyed watching the ToP so much, they bring everybody back so they can host another tournament in the future and seeing how U7 loses Goku isn't obligated to revive Frieza.

My little theory on how the TOP will end.

Ryukama said:
Liquir was never erased from existence. He's from one of the universes exempt from the Tournament of Power.
Really?

My memory must be faulty, I need more sleep.

@Warren

Universes 1, 5, 8 and 12 were excluded from the Tournament of Power because they had high mortal levels.

No seriously I've already seen several people, especially on Reddit, take the newest episode as proof that Dyspo is the only FTL character in the entire franchise. Apparently all Relatavistic-FTL feats that already exist are "fancalcs" according to them.

@SuperDragoon Feats > statements. In a guidebook it states that Beerus is the first FTL character. It simply boils down to the writers don't know math.

"Goku isn't universal, he almost died by a Wall Level laser, as SSB".

"Vegeta also died by Earth blowing up, as SSB".

"Superman Solos".

Bluetrekking said:
@SuperDragoon Feats > statements. In a guidebook it states that Beerus is the first FTL character. It simply boils down to the writers don't know math.
I dont think theres any guide books that state that beerus is the first FTL character.

Hahahaha. Brooo...

Read the entire thing for context. The whole post is about miss information. Read the entire thing and you will laugh at it once you see where the quote originated from.

Im not gonna spoil it so you can laugh

Because flashy names.

And as always, Ryu is correct.

Not the Light Speed thing, the series already disproved that with "He's surpassed the Speed of light and sound through numerous battles", it's just so annoyingly long.

Yeah. Anyway, don't we have enough evidence that current SSBKKx20 Goku and Limit Breaker Vegeta are > UI Goku (1st trigger)

Didn't Belmod say Jiren is finally using a hint of his power, then powered up even more.

From what implied so far it seems Super Vegeta Blue and SSBKKx20 are stronger than UI first trigger yes, besides even with the second trigger UI Goku attack were noticed to be weak compared to his moves and the reason he beat Kefla was because he had the doge hack "like some like to call it"

I can buy Vegeta and KK Goku to have more raw power than UI

Currwnt sab kaioken goku is far more powerful than when he first fought jiren, and New sab vegeta is a far more powerful form than blue. So it isnt too far fetch to suggest they are at least as strong as first Triger UI Goku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back