• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 55: Vegeta is finally not shafted

Eh, why did Goku's hair go ss2 while he was watching Vegeta vs Jiren, when Vegeta got his first hit on Jiren...

Also, in the preview they showed Vegeta's power Mastered SSB, tho he doesn't look much different.

Jiren tank vegeta attack without power up at all eh like use glare again genki dama...btw friza can keep up with dyspo even just in FF not even golden tho

Is it just me or Vegeta's eyes in the new ending look different?

Jiren: "I seek that which lies beyond strength."

Goku: "Same here, I wanna become even stronger too!"

Oh Goku, you simple little ningen

Blanked said:
Eh, why did Goku's hair go ss2 while he was watching Vegeta vs Jiren, when Vegeta got his first hit on Jiren...
Also, in the preview they showed Vegeta's power Mastered SSB, tho he doesn't look much different.
Now i have to rewatch to see that scene :O

Transcended Ultra Rare yes. Or TUR for short.

I hope Vegeta's new SSJB form is parallel to Goku's Ultra Instinct. It's great to see Vegeta develop a form of his own.

I think Vegeta is going to get traits of the Ultra Instict, but merged with his SSB.

Great episode, Loved the animation.

I have only one problem [Insert foul language here] Frieza just gets beat by Dyspo because he ran with him and smashed him against the wall... Yet Frieza looked completely calm looking at Dyspo's speed.

I wouldn't have a problem with this if they didn't make Dyspo say he didn't want to fight Frieza or something along that line. Plus Frieza didn't simply go Golden!.

That aside it was all good. Dyspo's facial expression at the beginning was so funny.

Vegeta using the Final Flash reminded me of when he used it on Cell and baited him into standing there and taking it. Sadly it ended up the same... They survived (tho Jiren didn't take any damage.

Wtf a SSJRSSJGSS Vegeta are you kidding me that's a bigger mouthful hen SSJGSSJ also I think Jiren is going to ascend to a higher level that twitter post was pretty vague not that he has to get stronger just maybe achieve a sort of nirvana mode

I don't think you get Dokkan Battle. His card will be an SSR.

Goku Black's card is an SSR, for example, and so will this new Vegeta's.

Ask someone else about this.

its likely a new vegeta event tbh...dokkan is having stuff like that in JP so if a new vegeta form happens either a new event or reused. And that event isn't as hard :p so he is a jobber kek

ANy1 notice how both Zenos can once again keep eye on Jiren vs Goku & Vegeta fight without slowing down.Man those writters made them look slow to hype Dypso

Aceraspire said:
ANy1 notice how both Zenos can once again keep eye on Jiren vs Goku & Vegeta fight without slowing down.Man those writters made them look slow to hype Dypso
TBH I view Zeno not keeping up with Dyspo as PIS at this point. No reason for the highest most powerful being in all existence to not be at least somewhat remotely comparable in speed to his fearful subordinates like the GoDs and Angels. And we have Zeno keeping up with UI Goku, who blitzed Dyspo and we're likely going to get a lot more examples of Zeno watching fast fights than there is that one instance.

"I have only one problem [Insert foul language here] Frieza just gets beat by Dyspo because he ran with him and smashed him against the wall... Yet Frieza looked completely calm looking at Dyspo's speed."

Frieza was taken by surprise. Also Dyspo could hurt Hit, unless you want to think that base frieza > hit, its logical that he has little problem handling base frieza. Dyspo had already seen Golden frieza when he transformed to fight Gohan.

@PaChi2

I know he cought him off gaurd but next time we see Frieza, he is face down in the dirt... So their gonna lead us to believe that was enough to lay down Frieza?.

Now obviously anything could happen when the next episode happens. I'm simply just mad at the way they made Dyspo seem confinement to take on Frieza but he admitted he didn't want to fight him.

It's something you could easily ignore but as a Frieza Fan... It disappointed me. So you could imagine my reaction to the poor animation during the RoF Arc.

Frieza in a heavily surpressed state was got caught off guard. Dyspo rocking him up a bit under those conditions while not actually incapacitating him makes sense.

Dyspo is a SSB level fighter. Wait for the Lord to turn golden and he will body that Beerus wannabe.

I wonder what will be the shortest amount of time they are gonna complete in 1 episode. So far it has been 1/2 minutes per episode.

I think Toppo is stronger than SSB by an unknown amount. He hasn't shown his full power yet so he may be crazy strong.

Barring Jiren, Goku, Vegeta and Toppo, I think the rest of the remaining fighters are very closely around SSB level.

@AKM sama

Yeah it's perfectly possible for him to be strong enough to force SSJB Goku to use KX2 but not enough to hold his own against said form. Frankly the gap in power is a bit reasonable observing Toppo's statement of not being exactly sure he can defeat Goku and Goku feeling the same.

Back