• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 55: Vegeta is finally not shafted

but vegeta is getting some new form or something, i mean, it isnt "Ultimate form that not even the gods can reach easily and the power itself rivals that of the gods of destruction, perhaps even surpasses, oh and you cant get hit lmfao." But still, It's something new, and its something powerful.

I was just thinking. We all know how stupidly OP Kefla was just in SSJ2. Imagine how strong she'd be if she went SSB or Ultra Instinct?

(Would probably defuse instantly and Jiren's still stronger ovo)

Ryukama said:
I was just thinking. We all know how stupidly OP Kefla was just in SSJ2. Imagine how strong she'd be if she went SSB or Ultra Instinct?
Give it an arc. It'll happen.

Also just in case people think Vegeta is Low 2-C.

Vegeta literally says that Jiren was far stronger and faster when he first fought Goku.

AKA Jiren is holding back even more then he did with Goku.

I've been thinking about Potara for a while now. So if Potara fusion is seemingly judging from Kefla the strongest form of both characters added than multiplied by at least tens of times. Than wouldn't that mean current Base Vegito is able to defeat SS Berserker 2 Kefla?

Ryukama said:

She could potentially be Angel level. But who knows?

Poinciana1971 said:
Also just in case people think Vegeta is Low 2-C.
Vegeta literally says that Jiren was far stronger and faster when he first fought Goku.

AKA Jiren is holding back even more then he did with Goku.
Or maybe Jiren lost some power somehow. Maybe he's hiding a weakness.

I'm just really glad Vegeta is getting his own form. I've been hoping for this for years and it's finally happening. And I'll be pissed if Goku ends up achieving it later down the line.

Anyway, we don't have a name yet for this new form of his, but I'm calling it Super Saiyan Pride. If this name spreads, just let it be know it came from me :D

Zenkaibattery1 said:
Also. Just adding to the fact that Jiren> infinite Zamasu . Vegeta said he's never encountered an energy as strong as Jirens
Already knew that.

Jiren is becoming unlikable again. Dude is scolding Vegeta for his arrogance saying how he himself is such a pure fighter, yet he's toying with him and U7 the entire time, when in fact he could probably just end the whole thing at any moment.

Honestly, Jiren seems like he's far more arrogant than Vegeta.

Once again you have lost me.

I never understood how holding back equals arrogance in the ToP. Jiren obviously can't use his full power without killing Vegeta or Goku in a single hit.

Honestly I'm amazed over how much and how little control Jiren has over his power. Considering this man is also a hero of justice he probably takes no pleasure in this.

Poinciana1971 said:
Once again you have lost me.

I never understood how holding back equals arrogance in the ToP. Jiren obviously can't use his full power without killing Vegeta or Goku in a single hit.

Honestly I'm amazed over how much and how little control Jiren has over his power. Considering this man is also a hero of justice he probably takes no pleasure in this.
Once again? What other time did I lose you?

Anyway, Jiren doesn't have to use his full power, but clearly he can easily knock anyone he wants off at any moment, yet he doesn't do it. Him sitting out and meditating after deeming that all threats are gone, is highly arrogant. There's no other way to slice it. Jiren is nothing but arrogant to the fullest. Even the narrator said U11 (meaning Jiren) is just toying with them.

What is with that red energy while Vegeta is punching Jiren at around 10:30? Is that coming from Vegeta or Jiren? It looks like it is coming from Vegeta, but it is the same color as Jiren's energy.

Good episode, glad vegeta i getting his own form and not ultra instinct, hopefully it stays a vegeta only form and ultra instinct a goku only.

Also yea jiren was holding back massively here it seems, obviously.

Well, Vegeta blatantly said "You were faster and stronger when you fought Kakarot". Means Jiren was holding back in this fight, which is nothing new as every antagonist does this.

Vegeta also said "I've never encountered an energy as strong and heavy as this." Make of that what you will.

And after Burter's infamous "I am the fastest in the universe", we now have Dyspo's "Sorry, but I'm the fastest in all the universes". Sure Dyspo, lol.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Good episode, glad vegeta i getting his own form and not ultra instinct, hopefully it stays a vegeta only form and ultra instinct a goku only.
This is exactly what I've wanted. Goku to stay stronger but Vegeta to have his own exclusive form that Goku never gets.

Oh my god that scene of SSB Goku powering up on Jiren was so ******* gorgeous. It almost felt like the animators were trying to brag lol

Animation and ART were amazing.

NEP looks lit too,especially since VEgeta is surpassing SSB.It sure does look like SSB2 since it does look like only thing changed is darker shade of blue

Also we'll know for sure how much stronger is Vegeta's surpassed SSB going to be since goku will use KKx (probably 10 or 20),so we'll have multiplier

Vados: I think after the tournament I will live in the U7.

Love you, vados.

Vegeta is getting a new form which is great hell his speech saying goku can have UIO for all he cares which brings a smile to my face tbh.

TISSG7Redgrave said:
Vegeta is getting a new form which is great hell his speech saying goku can have UIO for all he cares which brings a smile to my face tbh.
Indeed it is

GOKU UI

Vegeta SSB2 or something

Gohan Ultimate

3 saiyans,each with own transformation which is better than all having same

Ryukama said:
Oh my god that scene of SSB Goku powering up on Jiren was so ******* gorgeous. It almost felt like the animators were trying to brag lol
This is Vegeta's episode, get lost Goku fanboy :p

All hail the prince of Saiyans!

That was a freakin awesome battle. I love how Vegeta explained his arrogance and pride, Escanor thought him well lol.

Back