• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 55: Vegeta is finally not shafted

And then Goku beat Frieza again, poor Vegeta.

For those who complain about Goku teleporting near android 18 in ep 121 while he isn't supposed to detect her energy, there's a logical explanation: he detected Anilaza's energy to teleport .

Didn't he get wrecked right after Goku Black pulled out his scythe and was stated by WoG to be the strongest character next to the Beerus during the Future Trunks Saga?

Jeune fou said:
For those who complain about Goku teleporting near android 18 in ep 121 while he isn't supposed to detect her energy, there's a logical explanation: he detected Anilaza's energy to teleport .
You realize he doesn't need to even detect energy if the place he wants to go is right in front of his face

I hope, that UI stays exclusive to Goku, (because finally a mode with meaningful worth, increased reaction times vs soon to be redundant stat boost) hopefully vegeta gets something unique, for prideful Guy he sure doesn't care about copying Goku for his power ups, that's why gohan is cool, a unique mode that isn't Super Saiyan.

If Toppos true power is near a god of destruction, and jire is far above that, then is it safe to assume jiren can beat all Gods of destruction in a 1 on 1? Its already starting to be implied, but not many people want to accept it.

Apparently Dyspo is giving Gohan and Frieza trouble.

I find that odd, unless Dyspo been holding back I don't see Frieza having trouble with him.

Also very excited for God of Destruction Toppo, calling it right now.

Jiren: Beyond God of Destruction level

Toppo: God of Destruction level

Dyspo: Almost God of Destruction level (Possibly)

Well to be fair Dyspo was damaging Hit and wrecking SSG Goku without breaking a sweat. It's just that a lot of people downplay him for no reason. He was caught off guard when SSG Goku punched him. But I think he's now at most SSB lvl.

Dyspo good he isnt't weak he's up there and I can see him as Blue level but...

He's troubling Frieza so much that Gohan needs to step in? It even says Gohan's back is against the wall implying he's also struggling against Dyspo.

If Dyspo really was so strong how did Hit destroy him so easily after he adapted to his speed?

I find it hard to see Dyspo pushing two Blue level opponents back at the same time.

Well maybe the Hit that Dyspo fought was already SSBKK - UIO lvl or at least nearing it. It's either that or he managed to improve his speed even further and is now capable of fighting two Pre-Jiren SSB lvl characters at the same time.

I do believe current Blue level characters are Low 2-C and I hope these next episode prove me right.

Jeune fou said:
Then that just means there's evidence to support that Goku doesn't need to go directly to the targeted energy and can deviate where he wants to go to as long as there IS a signature to teleport around. Actually that's supported a lot anyways, Goku vs Beerus anyone?

Theres no reaaon to doubt low 2-C for gods of destruction or jiren. They have the staements and jiren has his feats (shaking an infinite void (High 3-A) and transcending time (whatever vados meant by that)). Its possible that the blue level characters are alread above 3-A in power, which is likely.

The Blue characters right now should at least be a ridiculous amount into 3-A if we don't accept them being higher.

I feel like that the strongest 3-A's are Vegito Blue,Merged Zamasu,SSBKKx20 Goku,Improved Hit and SSJ1 Kefla.

Dragon Ball Super where one super saiyan transformation apparently jumps you to an infinite times the amount you were previously.

This site's scaling seriously doesn't mesh well with DBS xD

Akreious said:
Dragon Ball Super where one super saiyan transformation apparently jumps you to an infinite times the amount you were previously.

This site's scaling seriously doesn't mesh well with DBS xD
If you think super is a rare occasion of a 3-A jumping to 2-C, without it seemingly being a big gap, then you probably know of only a couple of franchises. Most writters dont take into account dimensional gaps like that. i feel like only comics like marvel and DC take that serious,and even then, they write out the most incomprehencable outliera i can think of.

MeleeniumRXJ said:
I'm sure the writers don't realise there's an infinite gap between universe level and low multiverse level.
DBS is simple kids show like most of the fiction out there. They don't follow the tiering system of this site.

Back