• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 55: Vegeta is finally not shafted

Hah, you get it.

Royal Blue = New Color of Vegeta's hair (For those who didn't) + his royal heritage.

Potara Fusion Ultra Instinct Royal Super Blue Saiyan God Super Saiyan 3 vs. Jiren the GREAT.

I'd pay to see that.

SomebodyData said:
Imma just call it Super Saiyan Royal Blue
Dude, a long time ago before Super was ever even a thing, I always had the idea that Vegeta should have a unique form called Royal Super Saiyan, a form only his bloodline could achieve.

Royal blue is badass and Gohan's last stand eh? I wonder...also wtf is that purple aura for dyspo. Another note frieza was toying around lol though he needs to get around the speed part

Dude, a long time ago before Super was ever even a thing, I always had the idea that Vegeta should have a unique form called Royal Super Saiyan, a form only his bloodline could achieve.

I kinda dislike the whole "royal bloodline" thing, the only reason Vegeta's family is royalty is because they were the strongest and stayed the strongest until Frieza nuked them

They should have released the name of his form by now.

Krillin did call it Vegeta's limit-breaking form though.

TISSG7Redgrave said:
Royal blue is badass and Gohan's last stand eh? I wonder...also wtf is that purple aura for dyspo. Another note frieza was toying around lol though he needs to get around the speed part
It's implied that Dyspo hadnt been serious so that's likely his power up. My bet is that Frieza will create a cage with his death beam so that Gohan can beat Dyspo 1 vs 1

Yuya Takahashi set the bar pretty high and spoiled me with his art style and animation. Apart from that, this episode was excellent. I wanted Vegeta to think about Bulma and Bra too at that moment, but it was still pretty well-handled.

Oh, and about those who thought Goku is an idiot and never fights strategically...lol he pulled some pretty cool moves in this episode. Those little ki land mines and kienzan hexa whatever was cool.

But Jiren still the GOAT

05 WATER-WIVES

Blanked said:
Will Jiren ever get serious in this tournament lol.
No, his universe will lose and Zeno will proceed to erase him. That's when he gets serious ovo

I think seththeprogrammer's theory might be correct on this. In the original script it probably said "Goku and Vegeta fight Jiren as equals" and seeing how Goku has Kaio Ken, they probably had to give Vegeta something as well. Regardless this episode felt weird, atrocious animation at times but also pretty good animation as well. Next episode preview looks gorgeous but sadly no Goku, Vegeta or Jiren.

Brace yourselves guys....Low 2-C will soon become the new 3-A of DBS.

This was a cool episode and the transformation looks awesome. Although I was kind of expecting Vegeta to have a little 1v1 moment with Jiren but other than that cool episode.

17 minutes ago, SSBKKx20 Goku was fodderised and UIO Goku was trading blows with a super suppressed Jiren.

Only 17 minutes later, SSB Goku is trading blows with a not so suppressed Jiren.

That jump in only 17 minutes lmao

I'll make an estimate of how much Goku powered up in the past few minutes.

So earlier his Blue form was struggling against Kale who he later easily dominated with SSGod.

The gap between SSGod and SSBlue is almost certainly over 50x since SSGod Goku was getting fodderized by Base Kefla whereas he was doing decently against SS Kefla in SSBlue, and Champa said Kefla's boost was much bigger than a normal Super Saiyan's.

So the fact that SSGod Goku was able to dominate Kale means he got over 50x stronger than he was Pre-UI which makes sense since his SSBlue was keeping up with Kefla who possessed power comparable to the Genki Dama which was far superior to his Kaioken x20 power.

And now Goku's even stronger than that and his SSBlue able to fight fairly well against a Jiren who has powered up well beyond the level he used against UI Goku, so Goku could very well be 100x stronger now IMO.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
It's kind of unquantifiable, if not pretty huge.
Okay, one more question...

If the difference between Super Saiyan Blue Goku and Ultra Instinct Omen Goku was 3-A to Low 2-C, which is an infinite difference if I am not mistaken.

If Super Saiyan Blue Goku is Low 2-C now, then would the infinite difference of Ultra Instinct Omen really not make him at least 2-C?

The difference between Pre-Kefla SSJB and UIO used to be Infinite. However that's not the case now as if current SSJB.

Besides DBS really doesnt take the infinite diference between 3-A and Low 2-C literally like Kefla becoming infinitely stronger with a limited multiplier trasnformation.

Back