• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 55: Vegeta is finally not shafted

Not appropriate how?

Like if you upload anything that can be considered 17+ then you will probably get banned by wikia themselves.

I like how even when there was no episode, this thread still reached 160+ comments lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9CtGqOKrgQ

Pretty underrated fight in my opinion since the Ultra Instinct one kinda overshadowed it. Very nice choreography and action. I get this feeling of Goku desperately throwing everything his has like his life depends on it whereas Jiren's just dealing with an annoying little pest. The part where Krillin optimistically suggests Goku use Kaioken x 20 only for Beerus in sheer horror to reveal he was using it this whole time always brings chills. Sets up a tone of hopelessness showing how powerful Jiren is. That shot of them zooming through the other competitors in awe is also amazing.

Ryu i love that fight tbh even if it overshadowed by UIO hype it was a great build up to show how insane is jiren in power

I'm thinking in doing a treat placing Vegeta and pratically everyone in 3-A to Low 2-c, not kidding, I just remember after seeing this episode that Whis stated in the FNF arc if Goku and Vegeta work together they can win against Beerus, and after seeing this episode Vegeta did well against Jiren and so Goku. its impossoble for teo 3-A to win against a Low 2-C so I think that statement and this episode proves that ssb and above should be put in Low -2c

FTW395 said:
@Geova doubt that's gonna happen, vegeta's final flash didn't even scratch Jiren.
Jiren says that it was a really strong attack, and not only that, I think what is more important is the Whis statement in the FnF arc

They definitely nerfed Jiren a little tho, first time he treated SSBKKx20 absolutely as fodder now 2 SSB can hold off without Jiren powering up

Devil slayer99 said:
They denftely nerfed Jiren a little tho, first time he treated SSBKKx20 absolutely as fodder now 2 SSB can hold off without Jiren powering up
Well, Goku did get at least 2 extreme zenkai boost after Jirens Fight soo maybe thats why (maybe)

Vegeta is apparently surpassing SSB next episode, also anyone else notice Vegeta's Blue form is different next episode?

Vegeta's Blue form is really dark Blue this time.

It also in the ending standing right beside UI Goku... interesting.

I'm already interested, if we go by the manga he has some deep wish and even the anime implies he wants the Super Dragon Balls.

Now we see Jiren wants something that comes after strength.

ie: Something that you need strength to achive.

So Jiren wants to be this strong for some goal he's trying to achive... oh I can see the youtube videos right now.

So the extended previews out and Vegeta apparently gains a power beyond SSB according to the subtitles.
7EFFAF11-6741-4BE2-A686-A3100EC512D7
SSB2?

Back