• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 55: Vegeta is finally not shafted

normal ssb*

Toppo seems to be way stronger than a normal ssb. Especially with how episode 125 describes him in the spoilers.

I just want to see how God of destructions are given their destruction energy. In my perfect well Grand Priest would grant it to them :^) and how their lifes are linked to the Gods of creation. Because we do know Destroyer Gods are chosen

Darkmon cns said:
So a lot of people seem to think Vegeta is getting a new form.
Whatever it is, it's not a normal ssb

Zenkaibattery1 said:
I just want to see how God of destructions are given their destruction energy. In my perfect well Grand Priest would grant it to them :^) and how their lifes are linked to the Gods of creation. Because we do know Destroyer Gods are chose
Doesnt seem like it's something you get as a present, but obtain through specific tranining.

FTW395 said:
Looks like fananimatio
It's oficcial, form the FujiTV. It's just not complete yet. Final effects are yet to be added. All prevoious Preview images for the week ahead have been similar in size and quality.

Looks like Gohan is barely able to put up a fight by grabbing Dyspo while he's distracted by Frieza.

I love this arc, but I'm ready for this tournament to be over now. Before, each episode corrispond to 2 minutes of tournament time, but now they're stretching it out to 1 minute. Seriously, I could do without the DBZ level of pacing.

The characters currently fighting are far faster than the fodders, it makes sense that less time is passing.

If anything it doesn't make sense that a whole minute is passing each episode with the speed these guys can move at. If I were in charge of writing Super I'd have the tournament at sub-Planck time length, or better yet no time at all since logically beings with infinite power should have infinite speed.

I doubt it has anything to do with the character's speed though. Otherwise, it would indicate that they're only twice as fast as the fodders (going from 2 minutes to 1 per episode).

love super but im quite scare of what happens after this tournament i mean the ride has been great but theres only so much time the animation and manga can go on since goku and pan are suppose to be in the tournament which is in a few years thus ending DBZ entirely.

and its only a few years from now when goku fights Uub

So Grand Priest said Vegeta also broke through his shell similar to what Whis said about UIO Goku. So I guess Vegeta's new form should be comparable to Pre-Jiren UIO Goku. And this should to scale to Post-Kefla SSBKK Goku as well since they seem to be roughly equal in power.

And judging from the preview it seems like Dyspo is now on the higher end of SSB if not SSBKK Lvl from fighting against Golden Frieza and Ulitmate Gohan at the same time.

Seems like vegeta is now on par with current goku ssbkk×20. And it seems that both of them now are stronger than 109-110 UI goku. Idk, its all confusing.

Peter1129 said:
Wait Goku went SSBKKx20? I thought that was just normal SSBKKx2?
Beerus said Goku was going all out and considering it's called fullpower Goku is most likely using KKX20 because anything less wouldn't be smart.

Also apparently Vegeta broke his limits similar to what Goku did but in another manner. He didn't need a Spirit Bomb or energy comparable to it to push him passed his limits.

Grand Priest even states this seems to be Vegeta's version of breaking past him limits.

Alright so Post-Kefla SSBKKx20 Goku is equal to New Form Vegeta which should be equal to if not stronger than Pre-Jiren UIO Goku judging from the way Grand Priest talks about it in this episode.

Peter1129 said:
Wait Goku went SSBKKx20? I thought that was just normal SSBKKx2?
tell me, why in the world will he choose to just go kaioken? And this unknow ssb form was stated to be Far superior to the original by the grand priest. So goku being only in normal kaioken is just dumb.

what do you guys want the name to be (not what you think, what you WANT)

I like the name Super Saiya-Jin Shine. Shine would be a cool reference to GT where Vegeta had an attack called the Final Shine, which was a powered up Final Flash. Both the Final Shine and new form are a different colour than the original (darker blue for the form and going from yellow to green for the Shine). It would also make reference to the Sparkling aura the form has. Like the idea? Not realistic at all, but It'd be cool

Aaaand SSB is now tier 2. good.

Aaaand Vegeta got a cool transformation.

Aaaaaand Zeno is awesome, for a genocide god, that is.

Back