• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 54: Rice Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, gohan was ssb level for a while. But what i want to know is if 17 is also blue level. We need to see him go all out

Android 17 is probably SSB Lvl of just slightly below SSB lvl. But we'll see if he goes all out next episode against Aniraza.

Gohan is still far, far, far from blue level. Watch the episode again. You'll see Goku and Vegeta we're simply buying time to let Gohan deliver the finishing blow. Also Goku is still heavily fatigued, which means he is not able to go all out.

Gohan's power rivals SSB. This was stated by the narrator. Why is this an issue?

It's become a trend to take visual cues > statements in DBS. I can't understand why though.

Gohan is Blue level, he was stated to be SSB level by the narrator and traded blows with SSB Goku. He was also able to fake a fight with Golden Frieza who's SSB level. If Gohan was lower then Blue everyone would have saw through that fake fight.

Amlad22 said:
Gohan is still far, far, far from blue level. Watch the episode again. You'll see Goku and Vegeta we're simply buying time to let Gohan deliver the finishing blow. Also Goku is still heavily fatigued, which means he is not able to go all out.
Gohan is Blue Level like the others explained.

Feats > Statements. If the narrarator said Gohan is Blue level but the he shows feats of being lower, than he isn't blue level. Just look at the fight with the Namekians, Gohan said he was going to use his full power on them. Then later in the fight, during the Beam struggle, Gohan is equal with Pirina but Piccolo easily pierces Pirina and Saonel.

So if Gohan is Blue level, that would also mean Piccolo is Blue level with Special Beam Canon. Which makes zero sense.

I mean don't get me wrong, if he ends up beating someone like Toppo then yeah he's Blue level, but as of now his feats have him below Ssj God Tier.

Pretty sure Gohan is SSB lvl now. The Namekians are also seemingly near SSB lvl as one of them matched Gohan's Kamehameha the other one struggled through the Kamehameha with some injuries.

Also Piccolo being SSB lvl with the special beam cannon isn't really impossible. The last three warriors of Universe 2 used the Pretty Black Hole which required Post-Kefla Goku to go SSBKK to break out of it. And before that they were having trouble beating base Goku. So it should be possible for the special beam cannon to be that strong when charged long enough.

Toppo isn't SSB Lvl though he's at minimum SSBKKx2 lvl.

A charged makankosappo can be SSB level. It doesn't make zero sense to me.

Poinciana1971 said:
PaChi2@
Do you have any proof besides speculation that Gohan is weaker then Frieza?
Gohan couldnt react to or fight Jimeze

Frieza stomped him while surpressed

PaChi2 said:
Final form frieza = base frieza
Poor example. Gohan went ultimate only against freeza, and both golden freeza and Ultimate gohan were faking their fight. Anyways, theres no arguing that gohan isnt ssb level. He is mostlikely weaker than ssb goku, vegeta and golden freeza, but he is still there.

Amlad22 said:
Feats > Statements. If the narrarator said Gohan is Blue level but the he shows feats of being lower, than he isn't blue level. Just look at the fight with the Namekians, Gohan said he was going to use his full power on them. Then later in the fight, during the Beam struggle, Gohan is equal with Pirina but Piccolo easily pierces Pirina and Saonel.
That's not always the case. And the SBC always raises the power level exponentially. Even if you look at it from a physics standpoint, piercing damage > blunt force. Piccolo's casual moon busting attacks did nothing to Raditz yet he one shot him with SBC.

Btw, do you agree with this rating?

1) U11 with Jiren. Or Jiren alone tbh.

2) U7

3) U6 (Kefla)

4) Likely U3 thanks to that new guy.

5) U11 without jiren (Toppo is Blue level)

6) U2

7) U9 (Bergamo saves the day)

8) U4

9) U10

I'd say Toppo and Dyspo should be able to beat Koichiarator. He is still weaker than Gohan and below Blue.

And in a tournament setting Universe 4 could probably beat Universe 9, but in pure power Bergamo is a step above everyone in Universe 4.

For me it's like this

1) U11 (Jiren UIO lvl, Toppo SSBKK lvl, Dyspo SSG-SSB lvl, Kunshi Arguably SSG lvl)

2) U7 (Goku UIO lvl, Frieza SSB lvl, Vegeta SSB lvl, Gohan SSB lvl, Android 17 SSB lvl, Piccolo SSB lvl w/ Special Beam Cannon)

3) U6 (Kefla UIO lvl, Hit SSBKK-UIO lvl, Kale Arguably SSB-SSBKK lvl, Saonel SSB lvl, Pirina SSB lvl)

4) U3 (Aniraza SSBKK lvl, Koichiarator SSB-SSBKK lvl, Maji Kayo SSG-SSB lvl)

5) U2 (Pretty Black Hole SSBKK lvl everybody else is kinda inconsistent)

6) U9 (Bergamo (Amped) SSB-SSBKK lvl)

7) U10 (Obuni SSG-SSB lvl)

8) U4 (Fodders nuff said)

^ I hope not. It'd be a real shame if they start spamming Ultra Instinct already. I was getting real sick of SSB being used on everyone, but I never even liked the form to begin with. A form I love like Ultra Instinct getting that treatment would be a huge disappointment.

I mean if the characters weren't stupid and battle-hungry they would lead with their final forms immediately.

Aniraza is at least strong enough that the whole U7 needs team effort to fight him. Let's see if he is worthy of getting a profile or not.

I find it stupid that 3 robots who got fodderised by base caulifla can merge and can fight against 3 blue level opponents and even force Gohan to use full power

Ssr4vegito said:
I find it stupid that 3 robots who got fodderised by base caulifla can merge and can fight against 3 blue level opponents and even force Gohan to use full power
You ignored the fact that Mosco clearly told them that it was the moment to go all out, right? This means that they were most likely holding back when the Caulifla thing happened.

PaChi2 said:
You ignored the fact that Mosco clearly told them that it was the moment to go all out, right?
Really? Because all I heard him say was "beep beep doo doo beep beep" so I dunno what you were hearing ovo

Really? Because all I heard him say was "beep beep doo doo beep beep" so I dunno what you were hearing ovo

boi, didnt you use subtitles? ovo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back