• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 54: Rice Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaand everyone seems to forget how frieza sama saved Goku lol

Android 18 did a great job, tho.

All in all, U7 has demonstrated its superiority compared to the other universes, like, a big gap. Yes, even U11 doesnt hold a candle. U11 is literally jiren at this point, without jiren they are all fodder except for toppo. U7 has 7 top tier fighters, 5 of which are Blue level.

exactly so Dyspo is the last fodder :^) Now toppo vs frieza come on and vegeta get UIO

PaChi2 said:
All in all, U7 has demonstrated its superiority compared to the other universes, like, a big gap. Yes, even U11 doesnt hold a candle. U11 is literally jiren at this point, without jiren they are all fodder except for toppo. U7 has 7 top tier fighters, 5 of which are Blue level.

seems kinda ******** when you say it like that

This episode was complete GARBAGE.

1. "Androids don't have energy like you guys"

How can they attack with ki yet not be able to be sensed?

Brb Goku detected 18 for IT

Brb Goku could sense 17 was holding back in their fight

2. Hatichiyack became Janemba Jr.

And it wasn't even due to hax, but sheer power. With that logic Jiren/Goku should have it. The only hax he has is echolocation, which is garbage, and likely implies that he is physically blind. Has wings yet doesn't need to flap them to fly.

3. The Prince nothing being comparable to Jire

Vegeta's ONLY blue level opponents were the Trio de Dangers, and Toppo.

HE HAD GOKU'S HELP TO BEAT THE TRIO AND NEVER DID ANYTHING TO TOPPO.

Yet somehow, he's magically making Jiren act like a punk and landing insane blows, making him stronger than the spirit bomb amped by Kaioken x20 Goku, and Goku first achieving UIO. Yet somehow after fighting literally nobody worth note he just comes along and throws all of Goku's feats in the garbage. UIO Goku put his knees into Jiren with a ki blast and nothing happened.

I'm tired of this show, they constantly give Goku good feats then instantly drop Vegeta right next to him. His character is nothing but a giant PIS + Outlier. There's no justification for this, not training nor anger.

"Draw power from beyond your limits"

So Vegeta's limits just magically happen to be >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> UIO Goku > Spirit Bomb > Kefla >> Goku's numerous broken limits huh...

I was wondering when you were gunna snap from DBS' trashtier writing ability.

Its ok though. We can just scale everyone to low 2-c. Dont see the problem right guys?

yep i totes don't see a problem ;) :^) (I'm waiting for scaling to zeno and arguements of goku >>> anyone using power of love because he prefers guts)

The only thing I got from this episode is that 17's ki shield is literally omnipotent and can hold out the entirety of pretty much any universe besides Jiren, kaioken/UIO Goku and Aniraza (with high difficulty).

1. "Androids don't have energy like you guys"

How can they attack with ki yet not be able to be sensed?

Someone here is forgetting that back in the Android saga they couldnt sense androids by regular Ki sensing?

Did Goku alone not go blue against Bergamo, with kaioken? Did both Vegeta and Goku not transform to blue against the trio? Show me the joke please. :^)

>exploding

No.

Ribrianne is stronger then Aniraza since 17's Barrier could go through Aniraza's strongest attack without breaking while Ribrianne one shotted it.

Ribrianne the strongest.

I usually don't watch the previews but since there is no episode next week and Yuya Takahashi is in the next episode, I watched it and OH BOY!

Vegeta's finally gonna go all out.

"Androids don't have energy like you guys. How can they attack with ki yet not be able to be sensed?"

They don't emit ki signatures like everyone else. That was the intention of the sentence.

"
Goku detected 18 for IT"

Probably he just detected Aniraza. Anyway, he did save 17 a few episodes back using IT and went to his radish farm in Yo! Son Goku and his Friends Return special. Those were inconsistencies.

"Goku could sense 17 was holding back in their fight"

Intuition.

"he's magically making Jiren act like a punk and landing insane blows"

Probably he is done with holding himself back and is going all out. We'll have to wait for a while before making any assumptions.

"His character is nothing but a giant PIS + Outlier"

Literally goes for all characters.

Yeah Vegeta was hyped to be much stronger than before and now we're finally gonna see how strong he has really become

I say, wait for the episode before speculating anything.

IKR, did Jiren get a plot nerf or these saiyans got a plot boost? lol

inb4> Jiren says I was using 0.0000000....0001 % of my powah ovo

Logically, it's just Dyspo Jiren and Toppo. Dyspo is trash to any blue level opponent (by feats and him being scared of Frieza), Toppo can be destroyed by 17 alone, or with Gohan. There's gonna be no opportunities to let one another rest, since Jiren can effortlessly solo the entire stage. So I am expecting heavy amounts of plot over the course of the tournament.

Unite My Rice said:
2. Hatichiyack became Janemba Jr.
He's not even that tbh. All he did was warp space with punches, we saw manga Zamasu do the same. If he started messing with the laws of physics in the world of the void, such as forcing himself to fly then we could talk.

Why would Toppo get destroyed by 17 and Gohan? I can see 17 possibly fighting on par with him after what's shown in this episode but Gohan and 17 destroying him? Yeah I don't think so. This is a SSBKK lvl fighter we are talking about. I think even two on one they would still have a hard time beating Toppo.

Because after this episode 17 is omnipotent, and with Gohan, those two are some of the strongest and most tactical fighters there. Toppo is definitely not taking a combined blast like what we saw in Episode 121. If anything I'll be surprised if 17 doesn't trap him in a ki shield and boot him off the stage like he did that bug guy.

Unite My Rice said:
Toppo is definitely not taking a combined blast like what we saw in Episode 121.
I like how you assume this after ranting about the shitty writing for so long

We aren't even sure how strong Toppo is though. For all we know he can range anywhere from SSBKKx2 - SSBKKx20 lvl. While Android 17 seems to be an unknown lvl of SSBKK only with his barrier since it was capable of withstanding the energy ball from Aniraza and damaging him later on.

Like I said we don't know what level of Kaioken Goku was using when he powered up against Toppo so for all we know he could've possibly went SSBKKx20. I think it's better if we wait and see how they fair against Toppo first. Since it seems like Goku and Vegeta are fighting Jiren, Frieza is fighting Dyspo which should leave Android 17 and Gohan fighting against Toppo.

Lord Zeref Dragneel said:
Does this mean 17 is stronger than SSB Goku?
I would not be surprised if that was the case, but not necessarily, people like Unite My Rice are throwing a hissyfit because he went through the attack with his shield but that could be explained by something else, for example, i would theorize that due to Anizara attack being huge, 17 even with his shield being small and his ability to rotate the sheild that could be used for the purpose of piercing the attack while not taking the full blunt of it due to size and characters general ability to control the flow of energy, with in my opinion is the same thing that happened when Goku pierced Zamasu attack, while Vegeta e Trunks could not way back when.

Also, regarding androids using similar energy to ki users, i see it in comparison to reality, the same way that there multiple ways of throwing projectiles, an air rifle, gun or a gauss rifle, all have different way of doing the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back