• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 54: Rice Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dragon

When they said "has an appearance of a girl," they meant it literally. She has the appearance of a girl as opposed to a woman, despite being hundreds of millions of years old. She's not a dude.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Isn't Cus a boy? Yes I know this is an out of the blue question...
Lol I remember the confusion which happened due to initial translations, but she is a female alright.

SuperDragoon978 said:
Have no idea where to put this but apparently, this is what G+ thinks of VSBW.
"[COLOR=rgba(0,0,0,0.87)]VSBW has Superboy Prime at Galaxy level lol"[/COLOR]

Apparently some of them are unaware that a character profile can have multiple tiers across different times in the character's story.

Fankid said:
It should also be noted that kicks are 2x stronger than punches, so really it's 4th or 6th
And gorilla's are opposite. They have stronger arms than legs. So it's fair. Humans are the only (living) primate that has longer legs than arms. All other apes have longer arms than legs. The gorilla used its strongest limbs to break the tree, just like the human Buakaw did. You're not likely to see a gorilla kick a tree down.

So Humans: 1, Gorillas: 0.

Kidding about that last part. I understand that gorillas are much stronger than humans. I'm just making a point here that it's still quite impressive for a human to kick down a tree in three kicks.

Understandable. I know. Another good point i noticed for the human is that the tree the human kicked down is thicker.

DAMN, too much information for 1 day lol

@AquaWaifu

That's why i said straight after that it turns out he's a monkey, and thus can only lift one ton.

this is exactly what i wrote : "TURNS out he's a monkey, so he can only lift 1 ton, or ten tons in earth gravity, he can now only punch with 9000 joules, 900 in heavy gravity. Speed is still the same"

I just realized this but a Composite Mr. Satan is at least around Large Star Level+ since a powered up version of him beat Cell Games SSJ Goku in Xenoverse 1. Woah.

SuperDragoon978 said:
I just realized this but a Composite Mr. Satan is at least around Large Star Level+ since a powered up version of him beat Cell Games SSJ Goku in Xenoverse 1. Woah.
>Composite Mr Satan

>Forgets Super Mr Satan who can fight beerus.

Boi, satan is Low 2-C.

PaChi2 said:
SuperDragoon978 said:
>Composite Mr Satan

>Forgets Super Mr Satan who can fight beerus.

Boi, satan is Low 2-C.
Oh shit I forgot about that lol. But that was Beebus not Beerus.

Also newest episode confirmed (for the bajillionth time) that Ultimate Gohan is SSB level.

Finished the episode. So I guess Gohan is SSB lvl or is he slightly above that since he seemed to have overpowered the Koichiarator who stopped a combo beam from SSB Goku and Vegeta. Or is he still weaker than the fusion bot and only managed to overpower it by exploiting an opening.

Oh right nevermind about that. Just rewatched the episode and it seemed like the Koichiarator survived the Kamehameha and it didn't seem injured.

Yep this confirms it. But now this is what I want to know. HOW STRONG IS 18! This episode seems to portray her as comparable to 17. I'm really confused about her and the Universe 2 Characters.

Seemed more like Goku and Vegeta only ised enough power to give Gohan an opening. I don't think this proves Gohan is SSB level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back