• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 54: Rice Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
AKM sama said:
DAMN!!! This was expected. A new character appearing?
In the end of the last tournament we were introduced to Zeno. I wonder who the new character could be this time lol
I'm hoping it's Zalama.

Unite My Rice said:
Why do people think the dragon god is gonna return ƒæÇ
It's called wishful thinking.

A Dragon God sounds cool, would like to see it explored and done right.

Whis specifically stated that Goku's Ultra Instinct form is just an omen of his full potential. How strong would you guys say Goku is at full potential.

Hey this is not relavent here, but looking trough here, ive seen some heroes profiles and game profiles for non canon characters. So i was thinking, maybe we should have a profile for the strongest version of goku so far, Super Saiyan 4 Xeno Goku. The dude can fight against heroes final form mira, and time breaker ssj4 broly (dragon ball absorbed). His base form alone soloed demigra final form.

Fankid said:
Whis specifically stated that Goku's Ultra Instinct form is just an omen of his full potential. How strong would you guys say Goku is at full potential.
Around 0.0000000001% of Whis' power.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
Fankid said:
Around 0.0000000001% of Whis' power.
I think you're wanking Goku a bit too much ovo

I know you guys are joking but power, not speed, this is using dyspo as a scale. Champa could not see the light bullet, Vados barely could, it multiplies the guy's speed by thousands. So Vados is thousands of times SSG Goku's speed, also, they probably weren't holding back.

I've mentioned to people that Goku was holding back throughout the tournament, especially against Lavenda, Bergamo, and Basil, and only really started using his base form's power (not transformation power) when fighting Super Ribrianne, as he said "time to use more power" and then went toe to toe with that rubber ball b***. They brought up the arguement that he has to release to power up, so i told them that it's cinematic timing, and they can power up at FTE speeds, i then gave them this example Watch English subbed Dragon Ball Super Episode 63 Online (16:31), and told them that Jiren was equal to super saiyan blue Goku, but then powered up without an on screen aura release. I'd love to hear your opinion about this, do you guys think that base Goku was supressed?

When i say supressed, i mean in his main fights, not against fodder like Ganos.

That's not the point, it's before fighting Jiren that i'm talking about. People think that fight proves base Goku is really strong, but Caulifa said she was holding back, not to mention that she was comparable to a heavily suppressed ss2 Goku, then increased and went toe to toe with him.

I wouldn't say he was suppressed against the trio, but he definitely wasn't using full power. And Goku is in no way comparable to Jiren without UIO.

Understandable.

You guys use the original manga right? welp, that can't happen anymore 180 (180×101) Gregory the anime only character is in Super. If i were a betting boy i'd go with Kai, as Super has used a cut scene from the Kai Cell saga.

Bubbles is a Gorilla in 10x Gravity, so he can lift 20 tonnes, punch with 18000 joules, and move at 450 km/h in normal gravity. Wall Level, Class 10, Subsonic. My god, he'd be strong.

Humans are pretty threatening when compared to most animals of our weight class. It just becomes hard when you have 300+ animals that are also equipped with teeth, claws, ect.

Ryukama said:
Buakaw Banchamek is a beast. It actually didn't take that many strikes. By the second or third strike, it was already pretty much broken. He just kept striking it more after that.

I don't want to come off as mean, but hear the sounds he makes after he kicks it. It should also be noted that kicks are 2x stronger than punches, so really it's 4th or 6th, also the silver back gorilla tears it in half as well.

@Meleenium he still has similar physiology to a gorilla, average one can lift 10x their weight, i'll Find his weight.

TURNS out he's a monkey, so he can only lift 1 ton, or ten tons in earth gravity, he can now only punch with 9000 joules, 900 in heavy gravity. Speed is still the same

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back