• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 54: Rice Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
now that im thinking about it, if Vegeta really gets an upgrade to low 2-C we will have to do the same to a lot of people (Freeza/17/Anizara...etc)

I want to see someone try to tell me 17 isn't Blue level at this point. My man charged straight through that attack so Goku and Co can finish the job.

He was a monster, I've never been so shocked by episode (Not counting 109-110) that was pure gold. All five Blue level fighters coming together to take on one powerful enemy hell yeah!!!

Jiren loves to be savage lol. Still the final battle now with 9 mins left...oh boy this will take a while vegeta give Jiren a good swing will ya and get UI!

Welp next to Goku and Vegeta. I think Android 17 might be the third strongest of Universe 7 after this episode. He seems to be SSBKK lvl.

Now where are the people who said Android 17 isn't SSB lvl at!

Pretty cool episode, one of my favorites in the tournament.

Anyone Aniraza level+ should be able to warp space via raw power according to this episode.

Master Xar said:
Pretty cool episode, one of my favorites in the tournament.
Anyone Aniraza level+ should be able to warp space via raw power according to this episode.

Man I ******* hate that shit, whhy cant it just be an ability of Aniraza instead of "OH it was through SHEER POWER!" what bullshit. Im expectant on it being a mistranslation.

Man I ******* hate that shit, whhy cant it just be an ability of Aniraza instead of "OH it was through SHEER POWER!" what bullshit. Im expectant on it being a mistranslation.

I kinda get what you mean, but right now the verse needs some hax and given that this is scalable, anybody around or above him gets the hax similar to vice shout scaling, anybody likely a bit below GoD level gets Spatial Manipulation.

@Master Xar

I just think since no one EVER not even Fat Buu currently uses ANYTHING like vice shout, that it seems dumb that the series says it was done through sheer power.

if Super Buu could do that by shouting then shouldnt logically someone who is several magnitudes stronger than him do it much more easily? Wouldn't a shout from them be doing the same even if it wasnt as an intense of a shout for them speicfically?

and you know no one is ever going to do that space warp thing from our main group.

So did nobody notice Goku used Instant Transmission to go to Android 18 despite moments earlier saying the big monster dude could NOT have used sensing to detect the androids?

Edit; Also as our characters right now border on 3-A to Low 2-C, punching through space itself is not even really a feat anymore. It's expected.

I think Goku can IT where he can see he doesn't to sense ki for transporting to things in his sight or its just plot hole

Akreious said:
So did nobody notice Goku used Instant Transmission to go to Android 18 despite moments earlier saying the big monster dude could NOT have used sensing to detect the androids?
Edit; Also as our characters right now border on 3-A to Low 2-C, punching through space itself is not even really a feat anymore. It's expected.

Yo be fair he probably IT to Aniraza not 18

Woah! Vegeta's final flash scared Jiren!? I mean,in the prewiew Jiren looks scared from the final flash,just like cell,and he defends to block It.

Vegeta SSJ blue ToP low 2-C?

Kirby71 said:
Woah! Vegeta's final flash scared Jiren!? I mean,in the prewiew Jiren looks scared from the final flash,just like cell,and he defends to block It.
Vegeta SSJ blue ToP low 2-C?
Might be, fingers crossed

well tbf jiren was scared of blue kamehameha as he was shock then dodged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back