• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 54: Rice Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I literally almost cried at U6's erasure. Hell, tbh, U2's erasure slightly hurt my heart as well. But U6 actually almost brought a tear to my eye....

Extreme123dz said:
So, it's a "Real" fictional Black Hole to scale or not? 17 and 18 Universal level legit? :v
17 is already universe level. I don't think this feat would make 18 universe level even if we treated it like a real black hole. It'd probably bump her up to multi-solar system level.

Also since we're going off topic i would be interested if Zeno's version of Hakai/Destroy can affect 4D beings or below. (As in Low 2-C to 2-A 4D beings.)

He's literally destroyed untold trillions of 3-D beings with Erase, so...no.

You sure you didn't mean another word than only?

Reminder that Beerus has slaughtered billions of other peoples' brothers without any sort of remorse over the most trivial manners. I guess it's only sad when it's done to him ovo

How about the way Hit went? He acted like nothing was even going to happen, as if he was just gonna continue on with his day.

^ Hit's time to make the donuts never stops

LMAO

Anyway, Yuya Takahashi (ep 114) is returning for ep 122. Hyped.

Just here to say that I didnt feel anything particular from the erasure of both universes. But I liked U2 this last episode, also brianne has... some character development, I guess. And lol vados. Gohan's father-son kamehameha-like attack was really cool.

We all ignoring how Gohan's kamehameha and his real father's makankosappo, together sealed the deal there?

Does anyone else kinda dislike how dominate U7 is in the tournament? When I found out the U6 Namekians had fused with a bunch of their kinds, I thought they would end up eliminating at least Piccolo. I feel like their potential was wasted from a writing standpoint.

Yeah I dislike that too, the Universe 7 eliminated more than half of the characters in the tournament.

I still wonder how will all of this affect Goku. We saw a change in Gohan after he eliminated that dude who lost a photo of his family in front of Gohan.

We saw Vegeta's reaction on Cabba getting erased as that is likely the only he cared for in partciular.

Goku on the other side... Nothing for now.

Also, people are having shit ton of theories of Vegeta mastering the attack part of Ultra instinct and that the last battle might be Goku and Vegeta vs Jiren.

Highly unlikely, but damn i would love to see that.

AKM sama said:
We all ignoring how Gohan's kamehameha and his real father's makankosappo, together sealed the deal there?
I found it crazy how the Namekian was just chillin directly in the middle of Gohan's beam struggle lol

That Namekian's name is Saonel and the one struggling with Gohan was Pirina.

They are the very will of the Namekians of Universe 6.

TBH, they could've drawn out the fight even more and challenged Gohan by making them fuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back