• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 35

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheNarwhalKing said:
Frieza should never come back again. He's been overused to hell and back at this point.
Yes, he has even more appearances than Cell and Broly.

Even Golden Frieza's gonna be left in the dust with Goku, Hit, Toppo, Jiren etc. all in the tournament. Maybe he can become a heavy hitter again if he undergoes this transformation :p

Ffnf

Oh no, not freeza again, how many times is this now, getting a bit ridiculous now. I love freeza but this is ridiculous.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Oh no, not freeza again, how many times is this now, getting a bit ridiculous now. I love freeza but this is ridiculous.
Times Frieza's been revived or returned to fight the Z Fighters (acounting Toei and noncanon works)

• Rebuilt as Mecha Frieza
  • Fought Goku again in HFIL
  • Revived in Fusion Reborn
  • Revived in Plan to Eradicate the Saiyans
  • Fought Kid Goku in GT
  • Revived in RoF Movie
  • Revived in RoF Super arc
  • Illusion Frieza fought Goku and Krillin (Doesn't really count though)
And God knows how many times in video games. Needless to say, Frieza is used very heavily and returned quite often in various Dragon Ball media.

RadicalMrR said:
I am curious though, will this be the time he becomes a reformed villain?
Oh god please no. Frieza is the last person who should ever be reformed. Not only would that completely crap on what he was supposed to be all about, but it'd be disgusting for them to try to humanize and redeem someone who's slaughtered billions of innocents for laughs.

At most, he should just be a very reluctant anti-hero siding with Goku purely because he has to for his own sake.

"At most, he should just be a reluctant anti-hero siding with Goku because he has to for his own sake."

Hes being tortured in Hell, Zeno destroying the afterlife would be a blessing to him so im guessing hes gonna get something out of this.

Frieza would presumably get revived if he was to compete in this tournament. So he'd no longer be getting tortured in Home For Infinite Losers (I know it's really Hell but I love this name so much lol)

I'm sure he wouldn't want to get killed by Zen'ō again if he's revived. Hence why he'd by fighting alongside Goku for his sake.

@Ryu Yeah I can agree on that, though, I really dont want him to keep trying to get his revenge, cause thats even more repetitive than his revival.

I think the threat of the highest god erasing him and everything in his universe would be enough to snap Frieza out of that mindset. I mean yeah obviously he would still despise Goku and be extremely reluctant to work together with him.

But I don't think he'd be stupid enough to betray his team or sabotage the tournament to get revenge. He was smart enough not to mess with Buu or Beerus and still valued his newly revived life. I doubt he'd do anything to piss off Zen'ō.

But it turns out Frieza has trained in hell and now he is a gazillion times stronger with a new super duper ultra new Golden Platinum Silver Blue Rosé form. Rainbow Frieza confirmed.

Code:
Because roshi is not stronger than tien, what happened and that he did not want to ruin his own dojo or hurt his own master, he used little ki (serious that you forget that in db if all the attributes do not use ki if The ki is high it will be strong if the ki is low it will be less resistant), because of the incoherence of you have put the 17 as 3a

Gr8Gr3yM said:
How come there's nobody complaining about Roshi being stronger than Tien yet?
Cause Roshi apparently trained in secret throughout the whole series and has hidden it up until now.

Because roshi is not stronger than tien, what happened and that he did not want to ruin his own dojo or hurt his own master, he used little ki (serious that you forget that in db if all the attributes do not use ki if The ki is high it will be strong if the ki is low it will be less resistant), because of the incoherence of you have put the 17 as 3a

Wut are u talking about? Goku literally said that Roshi has always been holding back and that hes been training in secret the entire time.

My comment was not about Roshi's power, but about people complaining randomly, and now i am doing the complaining that they are not complaining, i will use this moment of self awareness and come back at later time...lol

He can yes he is training all his life but he is still an eartling, that is even if he has been training for years he has never reached the level of tien chin han that he fought par apar with one of the forms of the cell

Unless he has become an android what I think is impossible

We might have to consider that Roshi's moon bust wasn't an outlier. I mean he did it in his buff form, which he never resorted to fight in until Super. Before, that form was used soley for a maximum power kamehameha. Presumably, he probably was unable to sustain that form for prolonged combat, but maybe now he can.

MeleeniumRXJ said:
We might have to consider that Roshi's moon bust wasn't an outlier. I mean he did it in his buff form, which he never resorted to fight in until Super. Before, that form was used soley for a maximum power kamehameha. Presumably, he probably was unable to sustain that form for prolonged combat, but maybe now he can.

I agree with what he said about master kame (roshi) without moon boster (or high mult continental, since it destroyed the moon is equivalent to destroy multiple continents)

So this episode tells us Roshi is>Tien and somewhat comparable to Base Goku, even if Goku was kind of playing around he was still matching him. That's hilarious and the most BS power-up of the whole series easily.

Well the roshi thing while was completely asspull was kinda epic not gonna lie , still tien is the biggest jobber in the entire series like really ? getting owned by roshi ? it's not like tien was sitting on his own this entire time either

and holy shit the fan service in this episode ~

Soldier Blue said:
Aceraspire said:
Next ep Gohan becoming 3A
With only half a day or at most a day of training. Toei just straight up forgot about a certain chamber.
Well actually, Vegeta blew it up in the Zamasu arc. That's the last time we saw it used, and there was no mention or conformation of it being rebuilt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back