• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 35

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally would rather see Gohan get a unique form. More specifically, I'd like to see him be able to access the power of SSJB in Ultimate form and maintain the black hair.

LordAizenSama said:
I cant believe I just noticed this but.. manga Vegito blew off fusion zamasus arm/chest whilst still in base form. Wow.
It seems the manga has kept the absurd power boost for vegito whilst the anime seems to have ditched it in favour of fanservice
That's beyond idiotic. In the Manga Super Sayain God IS a seperate form so Vegito shouldn't be anywhere near Merged Zamasu in Base or being able to hurt him at all. It was PIS.

That's beyond idiotic. In the Manga Super Sayain God IS a seperate form so Vegito shouldn't be anywhere near Merged Zamasu in Base or being able to hurt him at all. It was PIS.

I know right the manga changed the power lvl for the Future Trunks Saga so much that the anime version makes more sense to me now.

That is a good excuse now they can say roshi got powerup because of villainious mode and they will put him tornament

Roshi got a evil form somehow in the next Episode. We will have to wait until it airs for full details.

Darkmon cns said:
how do you know it's evil?
Purple aura usually indicates evil and demon related stuff in manga/anime. Plus the preview for the next episode explicitly states that Roshi had gone berserk.

https://twitter.com/YonkouProd/status/859297832565485569/photo/1

Translation (credit to God Movement from Narutoforums)

Witness the father-son showdown! In "Dragon Ball Super", after finishing his training, Gohan challenges Gokuu! Title: Facing the Wall that Must be Overcome! Gokuu VS Gohan Gohan & Piccolo VS Gokuu and Tenshinhan?! Through his training with Piccolo, Gohan came to realize that the one he must surpass is his father Gokuu. So he teams up with Piccolo and they take on the duo of Gokuu and Tenshinhan! Facing Gohan, who having finished his training has now obtained unprecedented power, Gokuu will…?! Gohan, surpass your father!! The method Piccolo pointed out is?! Through Piccolo's training, both Gohan's power and will were strengthened! Watch out for Tenshinhan, who fights using peculiar attacks! His allies are shocked at the change in Gohan! Gokuu this week: Seeing his son's growth?! Gokuu is surprised at how Gohan has changed, and cannot hide how elated he is that another powerful ally has appeared. After the team battle, he challenges Gohan to a one on one fight?!

My favorite matchups for the tournament

Goku vs Jiren

Vegeta vs Hit

Gohan/piccolo vs Caulifawa/Dyspo

17 vs toppo

Others can go anyway

Episode 90, Gohan surpassess Goku and he goes SSJB and one shots Gohan. Goku's new transformation for the tournament of power, Mystic Goku + God Ki.

LordAizenSama said:
I cant believe I just noticed this but.. manga Vegito blew off fusion zamasus arm/chest whilst still in base form. Wow.
It seems the manga has kept the absurd power boost for vegito whilst the anime seems to have ditched it in favour of fanservice
What about give Vegito a seperate profile for his manga? He might be above ssj blue Goku just in his base...

Still don't see how it will end any different than what happened before.

Vegeta needs to give payback to hit for his humiliation in their last match

Vegeta defeats hit,gives a great speech about pride and saiyan race and hpw he is the prince of all saiyans then goes after jiren gets his ass kicked

I hope they at least make Vegeta kick Hit's ass we all know Jiren will stomp him one way or another

AppleLord said:
Episode 90, Gohan surpassess Goku and he goes SSJB and one shots Gohan. Goku's new transformation for the tournament of power, Mystic Goku + God Ki.
I think you mean he will one shout Goku

I think it's very possible that GOhan's new power up is Ultimate Gohan + SSJ multiplier.

It would make sense how in last ep he first went SSJ then SSJ2 and finally Ultimate,so if he could combine ultimate with ssj2 multiplier that would be amazing powerup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back