• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 35

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not disagreeing with you on the dislike for the ass-pulls. I'm just agreeing with you that I'd personally like Goku to stay weaker than Beerus and that this doesn't do anything to the theme. That's all.

But yes I change in style and adopting more mature, unique attributes would also be a good thing for the show.

I kinda don't want him surpassing Hit either xD Or at least if he does surpass him, he'll just come back at a later time even stronger. In other words, I want Hit to stay a rival to Goku indefinitely. Personally, that's better for the theme than just Goku pushing everyone else to irrelevence. And Hit is perfect for this because he has his Self Improvement. This would accentuate the "hard work" factor behind the theme, because here's this character that has this hax improvement ability where he just gets stronger on a whim, yet Goku still manages to stay around his level with far more effort and hard work.

Hit The Badass said:
^
Different people have different opinions. Yeah i won't like that but I know for a fact that he will be pushed to irrelevancy high possible in this tournament. Beerus will too but his chances are really not that compared to Hit.

It goes like relevancy in danger from high to low:

HIT> TOPPO> Jiren> Beerus> Other gods> Angels> Grand priest
Switch Jiren and Toppo since Toppo himself stated that Jiren is far stronger than him.

Yeah Goku surpassing Hit wouldn't really make too much sense to me since he has some quite decent hax for an anime like Dragon Ball while Goku is just a typical martial arts guy who physically gets stronger from time to time and that's it.

Yeah, I have a feeling Jiren is gonna have a lot of hax too. Also, since the Pride Troopers are all about vanquishing evil, I'm pretty sure they'll have ill will of Hit given that he's a no-nonsense Hitman with such indifference. That's another reason why I think him and Goku will team up.

MeleeniumRXJ said:
In other words, I want Hit to stay a rival to Goku indefinitely.
Me too. Goku's gone through like what? 5 rivals now lol

Personally I'd like Goku to have a consistent equal always pushing him to get better, and a consistent superior always pushing him to get better. It'll make the dynamic of the show much more interesting and give Goku better motivations for being stronger than just wanting to be strong.

RadicalMrR said:
I really hope they mention the Three Eyed Clan.

Also the last tag team fight was Goku and Trunks Vs Black and Zamasu so im hyped to heck to see this one.
Every time there's a tag team in dbz it usually ends out great.

Darkmon cns said:
Beerus1000 said:
when is yamcha reborn chapter 2 coming out?
anyone?
I believe the last update was soon or something like that a few months ago. He did finish the manuscripts for the second chapter around the time of that statement.

I did watch it, but since they used the Kanji for Kale in her name and this is in the source code for a soon to be public viewing thing, I doubt they'd use a codename. Also, Caulifla and Kale do looks different if this is the case, so to me it makes sense.

After evaluating all the evidence I think they're two separate female saiyans because when we're introduced to Caulifla she's very tough and is the leader of the Gang and the girl that turns into Female Broly is a sweet and innocent looking chick as well as have different hairstyles

Either we have two different female saiyans or her design and seemingly personality were changed at the last minute.

I also agree with Nibbler. The personality change is way too different. And no one better give me an Launch reference. -takes out shotgun and puts on an farmer's hat- I MEAN IT.

Ironically, Female Broly, as well as original Broly, are already kind of like Launch. In base form, they're all docile and timid, and upon transformation, they're beserkers.

-shoots @MeleeniumRXJ -

Jokes aside, yes they are stupidly similar.I cannot wait to see how strong she is, especially if she is from The Prider Troopers ( Who easily are the most dangerous group in the tournament, because if they are to be true rivals, they need to have at least 3-4 people who can handle SSB level power, one of which i believe to be the female broly . And yes, Gohan's new upgrade [regardless] vs Female Broly will be epic [if it happens] . )

......From a logical standpoint this makes sense...

......From a story standpoint this is soooooo random.....

Me: I am loving it!!!!! Although we have to wait to see if it is real. Now to wait for Geekdom....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back