• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting so Roshi was always above Tien but obviously still below a Full Powered Base Goku's Kamehameha I don't think those talismans gave him an amp he just wasn't holding back any longer like Goku stated he also did a ton of training in secret *lenny face*

Roshi was on par with Tien back in Dragonball when they fought, Tien even stating he probably would've lost if Roshi didn't forfeit. Since we now know Roshi was training all this time, it's fair to say he went up roughly equally with Tien as the series progressed. Roshi>Tien is not completely absurd at all, and it's clear Base Goku was holding back a lot vs. Roshi based on the fact that when he decided to end it he one-shotted. Roshi should logically scale to Tien in this case.

I heard the freiza thing was a rumor. Also I have tried to find why people think freiza is going to be there and I haven't found anything to why people think this can someone link to me the reason people believe this?

Frieza coming back again really has gotten stale, but I can somewhat get over that. And admittingly, I kind of like the circumstance of him and Goku being forced to work together. What really upsets me is what they're doing with Buu for the second time, especially after hyping him up by making him get fit. Like seriously, does Toei think we like this type of shit? Also, I hate that they didn't choose Cell. God dammit, I want a return of Cell!

Couldn't care less about Buu he's krutsy imo , if we follow common sense Frieza much more helpful in the tournament than buu

Celestial Pegasus said:
So buu's jobbing again, and freiza is coming back again.... (ÒâÄÓ▓áþøèÓ▓á)ÒâÄÕ¢íÔö╗ÔöüÔö╗
Nooooooo! Well I really wanted to see Buu fight I thought he had finally gotten serious but I guess it was for the best since this battle is the ideal setting for Buu, He could just absorb most people to become some kind of Super Hybrid

MeleeniumRXJ said:
Frieza coming back again really has gotten stale, but I can somewhat get over that. And admittingly, I kind of like the circumstance of him and Goku being forced to work together. What really upsets me is what they're doing with Buu for the second time, especially after hyping him up by making him get fit. Like seriously, does Toei think we like this type of shit? Also, I hate that they didn't choose Cell. God dammit, I want a return of Cell!
From what i heard Cell is so hard to animated and draw so they tend to avoid using him , also i think frieza is the most popular out of the three Z villians no ?

He was only brought back twice in the canon series but because of the fillers and movies you feel like they did this dozen of times

Please don't quote entire walls of text. Do it as I did here and delete the main body of text while leaving behind the "This member wrote" part. But if there are just one or two lines like in the message above this one, then that is fine.

Toei is beyond senile now, but they only care about making money through merchandise, which is why they're bringing Freeza back.

Vegan Gains said:
Toei is beyond senile now, but they only care about making money through merchandise, which is why they're bringing Freeza back.
freeza is actually more reliable than like 94% of the people in U7

Okay, I can't think of a single reason for Frieza to join, his character completely contradicts him EVER joining with a Saiyan, let alone 2 and a half "Filthy monkeys", and everyone in U7 pretty much hates him, except maybe Goku,who doesn't hate Frieza for some reason....and 17 and 18 also never met Frieza, but that only makes 3 people that don't hate him (assuming nobody told them about Frieza)

And Frieza also hates everyone and despises the idea of being good entirely.

Meanwhile I can think of 2 reasons for Cell to join, Goku's DNA making him have a thrill for battle and Frieza's DNA giving him ridiculous boosts (along with infinite stamina from the Androids), or him secretly having the goal of becoming "Beyond perfection" (which would bring hilarious fanboy wank) or something by absorbing, and then even being an antagonist of the arc

And I just love the idea of Cell > Golden Frieza, even if it will never happen

^Title has been leaked saying he's a member of the U7 team, but him getting Hakai'd wouldn't be too bad...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back