• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea,geekdom is best for sure.Dude knows what he's talking about.

Seth - annoying for me at least with his pl bs,but he has some good vids and he is good at power scaling and feats,their speed etc

well so far the major one he featured is the one that puts frieza at like dwarf star lvl+

other than that there was another one from a movie but that was featured from someone else as well

I hear everyone talking about Trunks' new form and calling it "Super Trunks" it's even on the wiki but what's the source for the naming outta curiousity?

Nibbler3100 said:
I hear everyone talking about Trunks' new form and calling it "Super Trunks" it's even on the wiki but what's the source for the naming outta curiousity?
It was in title of episode.Super Trunks power up

FTW395 said:
I s u-c l o n e said:
Except that it would be special because he would be erasing a character who is immortal from existence.
It doesn't really matter if you're immortal or not when you erase someone from existence.
On a side note: I'm also a little skeptical, because he was also wrong about killing future Zamasu the first time and I don't actually think he knows Zamasu is immortal.
Beerus wasn't wrong, how was anyone suppose to know the time ring would protected Black?

Also Vegeta told Beerus that Zamasu was immortal by wishing on the Super Dragon Balls. So yes Beerus is aware of Zamasu immortality.

HokageMangaVox said:
Darkmon cns said:
I actually intend too make an upgrade thread when xenverse 2 comes out base on something I learned in the beta.
Xenoverse is not canon to Super, so there will be no upgrades.
He probably thinks about upgrade for xenoverse profiles as Mira,Towa etc

By the looks of it, Gowasu is going to be handing them the potara earrings after all else fails. Seems logical. Choosing fusion over perfect fusion doesn't seem reasonable, so as much as I want to see a canon Gogeta, they'll do far better fused as Vegito considering they'll most likely be fighting Zamasu and Black's potara fusion which is going to be a fierce fusion since they're battle powers are similar...

Betanight said:
By the looks of it, Gowasu is going to be handing them the potara earrings after all else fails. Seems logical. Choosing fusion over perfect fusion doesn't seem reasonable, so as much as I want to see a canon Gogeta, they'll do far better fused as Vegito considering they'll most likely be fighting Zamasu and Black's potara fusion which is going to be a fierce fusion since they're battle powers are similar...
Where are you getting that from?

@FTW

It makes sense. Gowasu said he'll take care of it. Maybe he takes his off and hands them to Goku and Vegeta to fuse back into Vegito.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back