• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
RadicalMrR said:
Wow I can't believe it took me this long to figure this out.
The "Zero Mortals Plan" is the fusion between Zamasu and Black.
Wouldn't that make him half mortal?

I'm just happy this arc has given Beerus and Goku seemingly more versatility. If Beerus has a few tricks up his sleeve, goodness imagine Whis and Zeno when they are serious.

Shock97 said:
I'm just happy this arc has given Beerus and Goku seemingly more versatility. If Beerus has a few tricks up his sleeve, goodness imagine Whis and Zeno when they are serious.
Goku has tons of attacks, and he can also create more, the dude trained his entire life (and death).

It's just that.. well, it's hard for TOEI to make him more techniques :p

Yeah, poor excuse, but I'm kinda right, the anime is very rushed.

The Living Tribunal1 said:
as for me and enjoying the show: i do think it is ok

but i would really like to see them go higher in power untill they reach 2-A or "at least 2-A"
If my upgrade for xenoverse goes through it would be 2c in xenoverse at least it's a start

One tier 2 statement that could happen is this:

In the aftermath of Zamasu vs Vegito (or Beerus), Beerus tells Whis "I think it would be best if I wiped this timeline." And Future Trunks begs Beerus not to do it, so Beerus leave it be. Boom! Tier 2 statement on its own!

AnimeFanboy2916 said:
One tier 2 statement that could happen is this:

In the aftermath of Zamasu vs Vegito (or Beerus), Beerus tells Whis "I think it would be best if I wiped this timeline." And Future Trunks begs Beerus not to do it, so Beerus leave it be. Boom! Tier 2 statement on its own!
Well that actually is plausible I don't think it will happen.

LuciferSPN said:
Don't worry,even he performs something like that it will be called outlier
Bro... truth right there. 99.999999% of dbs feats are considered outliers by this site until proof has been given 9999999 times xD.

Dont hurt me staff.

Well it is still a outliner that is the point of staying consistent or else superman would atleast be Galaxy level since he showed it like 10 times but it's still an outliner

LuciferSPN said:
It was funny with Trunks in this arc,how his first 3 battles with Black & Zamasu were all outliers :D
they were outliners until Super Trunks showed up lol

They're not outliers if you check the manga Trunks trained with Vegeta in the Gravity Chamber and that's really all that's needed

+ they're using the snake way just like screwattacks ... they clearly did no research and used datas from the first "Goku vs superman" video ... this is stupid for multiple reasons because not only it's in the saiyan saga and Goku became much faster later, but also because this is travel speed which does not matter in battle.

And then you have people in comments of the video who wonder why it has so many dislikes ... they'd know the answer if they knew a little more about db and knew how to use common sense ...

Of course we don't believe it. At least people here know both characters' level ... but those tards ... they know nothing about Goku and assume Saitama will dominate him easily which makes no sense since he was harmed by Boros and couldn't one shot him (while Boros is planet level).

Don't bother with YT.You are wasting time,today i saw the guy who thinks Goku can beat only new 52 version of SUperman.While he would lost against all others

LuciferSPN said:
Don't bother with YT.You are wasting time,today i saw the guy who thinks Goku can beat only new 52 version of SUperman.While he would lost against all others
This is so deplorable! Most of time people like this know nothing about Goku and think even the god tier is like planet level and others are building level because you know ... kamehameha and other ki attacks just create a few holes in the ground and that's all ...

LuciferSPN said:
Shock97 said:
HokageMangaVox said:
Shock97 said:
Everyone pay extra attention to the next episode preview tonight. Hopefully we'll see Merged Zamasu.
Is there a slim change that they will fuse tonight? From 1-10 How much?
Maybe a 6?
More like 0 :D.They'll probably fuse in second part of ep 64 - next week ep
I've been surprised before with what I thought they'd show in an episode lol. Though my initial estimate probably should be lower XD

I'd say they fuse in the final minute of the episode and it ends with the silouhette of the fusion. Then in the preview, show a few facial features and maybe a very quick glimpse of the face.

Darkmon cns said:
LuciferSPN said:
Episode starts in 2h36min :D and subs are out in 3h36min
Hayp to the infinite power
Nobody in db won't have infinitive power,except for Zeno possibly,They can only have unlimited potential,since as long as you train you get stronger

Hayp to the infinite power
Nobody in db won't have infinitive power,except for Zeno possibly,They can only have unlimited potential,since as long as you train you get stronger

Read my comment again

i really believe we should make a TB bardock, and include all three games (DBO, DBXV, and DBH) since they follow the same continuity, DBXV is a prequal of DBO and DBH 's time patrol sagas are what happened between DBXV and DBO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back